Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wildcats to love some bacon come Saturday night

Started by Agent S, September 20, 2007, 12:43:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent S

Sounds like little piggies wanting head pig gone. Dem Wildcats will help the cause after we pounce all over you little piglets. Go Blue, For Life!

Lexington Little Fellas Busting that twang all over da South.

Pigzwillfly

September 20, 2007, 12:45:23 pm #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:47:24 pm by Sweet_P
See sig + Rush D = Wittle Wildcat problems...Which in turn = No Woodson on the field which leads to = Victory.

havok

Just remeber #2 for Kentucky is the guy (Safety) that acted Clueless when asked about McFadden..  Claiming.. OH Number 5...yea.. he's a pretty good back..

I hope he get's a nice all inclusive front row seat to Darren's Stiff arm, and/or Pile Driving Shoulder.  But more like he will learn his name real well, with the number of times he will be reading it on the back of his jersey while chasing from 10-15 yards behind.

cdhogfan

Kentucky is ranked in the top 25 for the first time in my lifetime and now they come talking smack.  What a joke.

billdo

Quote from: havok on September 20, 2007, 12:48:28 pm
Just remeber #2 for Kentucky is the guy (Safety) that acted Clueless when asked about McFadden..  Claiming.. OH Number 5...yea.. he's a pretty good back..

I hope he get's a nice all inclusive front row seat to Darren's Stiff arm, and/or Pile Driving Shoulder.  But more like he will learn his name real well, with the number of times he will be reading it on the back of his jersey while chasing from 10-15 yards behind.

HAHA YES! +1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My Band:
http://www.sonofneriah.com
My Bands Myspace Page:
http://www.myspace.com/sonofneriah

catfanNar

Ignore that idiot please he does not represent how kentucky fans feel about you guys!

saywhat?

Quote from: Agent S on September 20, 2007, 12:43:41 pm
Sounds like little piggies wanting head pig gone. Dem Wildcats will help the cause after we pounce all over you little piglets. Go Blue, For Life!

Bwaahhh!  If Toldedo can run for 350 I gotta think Arkansas will run for 700. 

rzrbaxfan

Atlanta is to the south of Lexinton.  Just thought you should know since your football team has never been.

cdhogfan

Quote from: catfanNar on September 20, 2007, 12:54:15 pm
Ignore that idiot please he does not represent how kentucky fans feel about you guys!

I actually don't mind a little trash talking.  It makes the game even more interesting.

hog_heaven_2000

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on September 20, 2007, 12:56:36 pm

Atlanta is to the south of Lexinton.  Just thought you should know since your football team has never been.

+1
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

cdhogfan

What does this part mean anyways?

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on September 20, 2007, 12:56:36 pm

hehe  good point
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

bphi11ips

LOL.  MTSU hung 2 more points on Louisville at Louisville than the Mildcats did at home. 

Hogs - 52
Kittens - 35
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

press ham

what? english please.

1KOCKYHOGG

they can talk all they want they will never win a sec championship in football they will
see where they stand when they play us go hogs

Pigzwillfly

Quote from: cdhogfan on September 20, 2007, 12:59:41 pm

You know, busting that twang...

OnYourToes

Quote from: catfanNar on September 20, 2007, 12:54:15 pm

And that wuld be. . . . . . .
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

NuttSu

I guess its ebonics.....or whatever they call that stuff

Chad In Real Life

Dem cats is sum egotistal hoes after their biggest "W" in the last 5 years.  Us pigglets say bring dem cats on der furst woad twip, and us pigglets are gonna put our cleats so far up your asses you'll be flossing with our shoe strings for a month.

Slang on a message board is quite ineffective, and retarded. What are you 6?
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

flash1982

what's that old saying? oh yea, then the mouse roared.  Come on down boys, we'll be waitn' for ya.

biggiepiggie

Quote from: 1KOCKYHOGG on September 20, 2007, 01:04:35 pm
they can talk all they want they will never win a sec championship in football they will
Yes they will.  As soon as they hire another Bear Bryant.  He brought them their first and last championship.

Mr. Prozac

Allow me to take a stab at translating:
"We are not well-endowed and to avoid humiliation we travel about having intercourse with prostitutes."

bearcathog

Quote from: biggiepiggie on September 20, 2007, 01:22:48 pm
Yes they will.  As soon as they hire another Bear Bryant.  He brought them their first and last championship.

1977 listed as co-champion with Georgia, but were 10-0 in conference play.

Damn  that's 2 more than the Hogs.

Frick.....
"Never Trust a Bunny" Wolf to Twitchy

Reaganite

Quote from: havok on September 20, 2007, 12:48:28 pm

Don't think we'll win this weekend, but it WILL be REAL NICE to see McFadden leave a footprint on that safeties rear end as he falls down and DMC romps into the endzone.

Hoggish1

I agree with you, but neither have we.  So yep, let's see who is the last one standing.

OTTER

Here kitty, kitty.  Here kitty, kitty, kitty.  We are always nice to cats---before we skin 'em!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

slopinhogs

rant and rave let them have their fill and they can watch Dmac run ,run ,run.
hope they totally forget about Felix.
hope they take tuck lightly
hope the defence gets in gear and surprises them.
hope the secondary is up top the task
they say if we are in the zone they will run and if in a man coverage they will pass.
is that news for any team?
i know there are doubters out there that thinbk the hoigs will lose.
i don't agree with them.go hogs beat kentucky.:razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

DeltaBoy

The Darkside accepts help from all comers. The Red Herring D and Nuttball playcalling adds up to a BIG BLUE WIN in NAM.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

67Hog

Who sent this, Elmer Fudd?

football-writer

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 20, 2007, 02:28:09 pm

The Darkside accepts help from all comers. The Red Herring D and Nuttball playcalling adds up to a BIG BLUE WIN in NAM.

Question:  Are you going to predict against Arkansas losing in EVERY game?  If so...that road outside....while one leads into the state...take the other lane out of it.
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

HogBaptist

Quote from: football-writer on September 20, 2007, 02:32:43 pm

Question:  Are you going to predict against Arkansas losing in EVERY game?  If so...that road outside....while one leads into the state...take the other lane out of it.

Where is he going to put that other lane?

woghild

There you go HUGGERS....you see where your lying, deceiving, philandering,
sorry excuse for a coach has gotten us?

Kentucky talking smack! 

Hope you're proud!

football-writer

Quote from: HogBaptist on September 20, 2007, 02:35:09 pm
Quote from: football-writer on September 20, 2007, 02:32:43 pm

Where is he going to put that other lane?
Well, since every road has two...one going in and the other out...he'll leave it for fans of the Razorbacks in other states...I don't like HDN, but I'm still gonna root for the Razorbacks, Nutt or no Nutt.

football-writer

Quote from: woghild on September 20, 2007, 02:38:23 pm

Kentucky talking smack! 

Hope you're proud!

I don't think it was the Huggers that got them talking Smack...I think them beating the Cardinals last week that got the Mildcats talking smack.

DeltaBoy

I love the HOGS but they are Cussed with a NUTT.  + I am a Realist  9 years of Hooten NUTT history shows us Hooten always loses back to back sec games and he has always had sub par seasons the year after winning the West. 
As for the Road I am stuck down here in Texas with the Wife until she Retires from Teaching and the Daughter Graduates HS.
SOO PIG SOOIE HOOTEN SUX!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wild Bill Hog

Isn't this the same twerp that is posting in another thread as an Aubie fan?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I would love to see the hogs win, but I really don't know what will happen.  I know d-mac will do extremely well if healthy, but other than that I have no good feelings.  Our qb can't throw, our wide outs can't catch, we can't stop the run and the pass d is horrific.  Place kicker looks solid but we still have special teams breakdowns.  With that much crap wrong it can only point to one thing.  Coaching staff.   Markuson, and Rocker may be the only two we have that have even a clue.    Good luck hogs, but sheesh can we just borrow your head coach and QB?  with them we would never have lost to Bama.
Let's make some waves.

SPAL

did i pull a rip van winkle and wake up during basketball seasons....i didnt know the kitty kats came out to play during football season...

imagine my suprise when i looked at the calender and realized it was september, which means football season. So this means 2 things....this UK fan is confused and thinks we are playing basketball this weekend, or he was riding in the car alongside marcus harrison.

granny grunt

Question?  Will Nutt use the same play calling scheme against the Wildcats as he did against the Tide?  Do you think he will help them out by killing the clock?
Anticipation is gggrrreeeaaatttttttttttttt!!!!   I can hardly wait to see something new,  anything new!!!

gatecrasher

By the time Darren McFadden gets through dissecting your defense, you'll be looking forward to basketball season.

softserve

Quote from: bearcathog on September 20, 2007, 01:38:08 pm
Quote from: biggiepiggie on September 20, 2007, 01:22:48 pm
Yes they will.  As soon as they hire another Bear Bryant.  He brought them their first and last championship.

1977 listed as co-champion with Georgia, but were 10-0 in conference play.

Damn  that's 2 more than the Hogs.

Frick.....

Thanks for a dose of reality.
Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

NEAHawgfan

They did beat us out on Billy Gillispie, but that defense is really really sad. Ours is too, but not as tearjerking as theirs. This could be a record breaking night for DMAC and/or Felix.

pimpndistress

Quote from: cdhogfan on September 20, 2007, 12:52:39 pm
Kentucky is ranked in the top 25 for the first time in my lifetime and now they come talking smack.  What a joke.
LOL  :)  I know thats funny Kentucky sux 
:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

football-writer

I am looking for Darren to go Hogwild on that piece of Swiss cheese Kentucky calls a run defense.  I'm hoping to move of Michael Grant to Corner can help with the pass defense.  ANYTHING is better than what we had.  I'm looking for D-Mac to get close to 200 yards ...again....on WAAAAY less than 33 carries....maybe seven less and get into the endzone five times....three rushing, two passing.

PolishPigPower

Follow me, here.  I know you were Valedictorian of your high school there in Kentucky, and we're really proud that you beat out all your siblings and cousins to get that honor, but here's how you actually *should* have written that:

"It would appear that you Hog fans want your sorry excuse for a head coach to depart company with your university.  Our Wildcats hope to assist you with that task by thoroughly defeating your fine young men on the field of battle at Reynolds Razorback Stadium this Saturday night.  Go Blue for life!  Tiny little men with homosexual tendencies seeking out the best alternative bars throughout the South!"

To which we would reply: just because you're on national TV for the second week in a row for the first time in your 13 years on this planet doesn't mean you have an answer for #5, #25, or apparently any other back that chooses to run the football.  Furthermore, where are you gonna be around 9pm CDT Saturday night after you take this beating?  Will you come back to take your medicine, or just lock yourself in your parents' basement and pet yourself while staring at your Tim Couch poster?
Quote from: Cooper on November 16, 2008, 10:35:46 pm
I might try my hand at some porn.

Quote from: Breems on May 02, 2011, 02:55:14 pm
Last post in the Tavern here.  See you guys.  Have fun.

razorshark

Are you the McDonalds Manager in this story?
http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=7104167
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

WindyCityHog

A little smack talk ain't bad, even if it is from a Kentucky fan. 8)

Kentucky fans finally have something to cheer about that doesn't involve basketball....FWIW, I enjoy other fans coming here to talk some smack ;D

Woodson is the real deal as is McFadden.....I think this will be a barnburner.

Salty Hog

Hmmm...I'll try and write this in language that the backwoods KY dude can understand:  We do be wantin that there darn coach we gots to be gone, but yous cant stop our boys when they be runnin, and you QB can only be doing so much by himself.  So yous gonna lose even doh we be havin a crappy coach!     Hogs 30  Kitty Cats 24.
Fear The Hog!!!!

elkhog

Quote from: woghild on September 20, 2007, 02:38:23 pm

Kentucky talking smack! 

LOL.  +1

Hope you're proud!
GO HOGS!!!