Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official 'Say Something Nice About Kentucky' Thread

Started by Porkem, September 17, 2007, 04:08:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkem

Ashley Judd is hot!  She represents Kentucky very, very well!

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Oliver

nuttbustr

I Vote For Ashley Judd Too......she's a keeper. Mom ain't too bad looking either.

major_hog_fan

What was the discussion again? I lost my train of thought after the picture.

PaleHorse

Quote from: butchdavisisback on September 17, 2007, 04:08:58 pm
Ashley Judd is hot!  She represents Kentucky very, very well!

thats all I got... can more than 1 person pick the same thing?

Pelfrey.
Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

bigyellowdog

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Dirty

nuttbustr

I've been to several SEC Tournament games......Kentucky and Hogs (Nolan era) always had the best turn-outs and you could actually party with them too.

Porkem

SultanofSwine

I'll vote for Makers Mark and Ashley Judd too. Oh and thanks for the hoops coach as well.

cosmodrum

Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek. Lexington is a nice town, been there many times. The Derby's great. 100.5 is a great radio station. And yes, Ashley Judd is a hottie. Makes me wanna do the two-digit figit.
Go away, batin'

MCPeePants

Louisville Slugger makes a fine wooden baseball bat.

Porkem

Gerad Parker...WR coach

Kinda looks like Peter Parker

nuttbustr

Kentucky Derby, Muhammad Ali, Loretta Lynn, James Best (Roscoe P Coltrane), Jim Varney (Vern), Tyson Gay, Paul Hornung....sour mash whiskey and Ashley.

Porkem

kgr

They ain't West Va.  They produced a good Arkansas basketball coach.

Porkem

PaleHorse

Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

HedgeDweller

silvertip

HogNuttz

September 17, 2007, 04:33:24 pm #24 Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:39:23 pm by HogNuttz
I can think of one reason.

And we have a pair of 'em.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

bearcathog

They have a great Derby.  Mint Juleps are pretty good.  The "land between the lakes" is a great place to vacation.
"Never Trust a Bunny" Wolf to Twitchy

silvertip

Quote from: HogNuttz on September 17, 2007, 04:33:24 pm
I can think of one reason.

LOL. You're right, HogNuttz. I went to truck driving school in Bowling Green, KY back in '85. The girls in Bowling Green are mighty friendly.

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

Porkem

GolfnHog

good whiskey, great horse racing, good food and the next progressive step in seeing Houston Nutt's tenure ending in Ar. (I hate if for the Razorbacks and everyone but, it is what it is)
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Nashville Fan

September 17, 2007, 04:50:00 pm #30 Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:56:45 pm by Nashville Fan
Abe Lincoln and Jefferson Davis was born there (covered both sides of the fence with that one).
Their chicken has 11 herbs and spices, yumm.
My cousin was conceived in Mammoth cave.
Happy Birthday was written by two sisters from Louisville.
Pittman or Bust!

twistitup

some of the finest grass in the nation (bluegrass that is)
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

El Puerco Grande

How 'bout them hogs?

HogHillbilly

Colonel Sanders..............I LUUUUUUUV his chicken
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

bigyellowdog

Chevrolet Corvettes are manufactured in Bowling Green.

Brand X Hog Fan

Daniel Boone

The Kentucky Headhunters

One of NCAA's greatest basketball rivalries, UK vs U of A. Someday we'll be back on CBS on Superbowl weekend like it was back in the day.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Mo_Better_Hogs

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

They have a much better coached football team and they are going to kick our ass!

I can't wait!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: Oliver Miller on September 17, 2007, 04:09:34 pm
Their football coach is superior to ours.
His career record is 107-141.  His record at UK is 18-30.  Nutt is above .600.

JAMAHog

1.  Their horses stables are nicer than my house. 
2.  After driving through West Virginia to get there, Kentucky is noticeably cleaner. 
3.  They are a basketball school. 

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 17, 2007, 05:13:06 pm
They have a much better coached football team and they are going to kick our ass!

I can't wait!
You are not a Hog fan. I know you claim to be one and think you have the long term figured out, but you can't take joy in Arkansas losing to Alabama and wish for a loss to UK and be a Hog fan. Make all of your "hugger" jokes and the like, but you are not a Hog fan and that's one of the biggest indictments I know how to give.

Hog inAustin

Agree re Ashley...great pix by the way!  Also, I was in Louisville for 4 months a few years back and contrary to what I had been led to believe, it was a really nice town...also, the small batch bourbons are darned good drinking!!!!!

WPS...

Porkem

The Wildcats have kicked a lot of SEC butts in basketball over the years.  They are a glamour school...very glittery...very sparkling...and those eyes...oh those eyes!

Ouachihog

They are the class of the SEC in basketball.  I don't care what Florida does. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

sowsmilk

Good taste in basketball coaches - Jeremy Cox - Former UAFS Head Basketball Coach / Assistant at A&M / Assistant at UK

TR1

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

94 Hawg

Quote from: bigyellowdog on September 17, 2007, 05:06:48 pm
Chevrolet Corvettes are manufactured in Bowling Green.

aww you got mine. worth repeating though
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers