Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now that we lost to Bama...

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, September 16, 2007, 12:11:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will You Cheer for Kentucky?

Yes
No

Razorpimpin01

Weren't you the same guy who called every radio show in the state and predicted Troy over Arkansas? What's your prediction for  AR-UT Chattanooga? Nutt is the worst coach I've ever seen but come on Troy over Arkansas?

hogwild6700

I have been a member on this board for nearly a year and I hardly ever post, just read everyone else's take on the hill. But this thread absolutely pisses me off. Im just as hurt about the Bama loss because deep down I believe we were the better TEAM. But to CHEER for Kentucky!!!!???? What kind of crap is that?
I am a Hog fan. Win or lose, Nutt or Nuttless...I will always be a Razorback. It bothers me that there are some fans that would even think about cheering for another team, I wish those who feel that way would just not post on here again.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Razorpimpin01 on September 16, 2007, 02:08:14 pm
Weren't you the same guy who called every radio show in the state and predicted Troy over Arkansas? What's your prediction for  AR-UT Chattanooga? Nutt is the worst coach I've ever seen but come on Troy over Arkansas?

I am proud to say we are no Okie St.  Go Hogs, beat Kentucky.  Just go Nutt, the Pokes need you now.

Greyhands

Look I cant stand the Nutt , but I still cant cheer against the Hog either

Greyhands

arkansas razorbacks

Quote from: GAR on September 16, 2007, 02:15:46 pm
Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 16, 2007, 02:04:28 pm
Just curious...so will the 25% of you who voted that you WILL CHEER for KENTUCKY do it at the game? The first time they burn us deep, will you stand up and scream "yesssssssss"? Right there in the middle of Section 105, where everyone around you is dressed in red and white, cheering for the Hogs? Heck, you might not even be wearing red and white yourselves...if you come in blue and white, maybe you'll look like Kentucky grads visiting UA friends. That certainly wouldn't look so strange.

Or, if you go to the game, are you secretly/quietly cheering? Sure you'll clap when DMac takes one 80 yards to the house, but underneath, were you wishing someone had rolled his knee?? Which is it??

Maybe it's easier if you don't have tickets. In the privacy of your own home, you don't have to worry about what people think if you jump off your couch when Casey gets sacked. Is that it??

Again, I'm just curious. Afterall, Notshavin so articulately asked such a brilliant, meaningful and thoughtful question...I'm sure, like him, you've thought it though. I know why you're cheering (I think), I'd just like to know HOW you're doing it.

Truly pathetic.

It is you and your team that are pathetic.

I would do it at the game if I hadn't sold my tickets.  I am now a Bama fan and don't really care about either team, but do hope that the Hogs lose so that maybe someday they will get rid of Nutt and I can become a Hog fan again and use my tickets.  I will watch the game and yes I will cheer for Kentucky just as I cheered for Bama.  I wore my Bama hat proudly in Arkansas all week long and proudly told people why when asked.

No one including myself wants any player to get hurt and I wish D-Mac and all the players the best.  I hope he wins the Heisman.  He won't because of Nutt and the losses they will incur, but I hope he does great in every game and can stay healthy despite his being overused and abused by his head coach that people like you defend and support.  My cheering for Kentucky won't have any effect on D-Mac's health, but you and people like you who have defended Nutt will.

His impending injuries and fate are all thanks to Nutt and his defenders.  Talk about pathetic and sad.
do use all a favor...if we do get rid of nutt one day, please dont come back. thanks

arkansas razorbacks

please bro...im as anti-nutt as anyone on this board. i cant stand the guy. im the furthest thing from a nutthugger. just because i pull for the razorbacks and im not a sell-out doesnt mean im a nutt-hugger. its not about nutt. its about these kids. who give 110% EVERY day. they lay it on the line for us everyday and your not gonna cheer them on? if you ask me your a disgrace. bandwagon fan if ive ever seen one. i garuntee you you'll be the first one pullin for them if we go 10-1 into the LSU game. your a sorry excuse for a football fan.

Hawgballz

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 16, 2007, 12:11:20 pm
Told you so.

Who will be cheering for Kentucky so we can start moving toward finally having a chance to rid ourselves of Nutt?

What a dumba$$ comment.  So now that makes you 1-1 since you predicted a loss to Troy also.  This damn "cheer against the hogs" thing that you have going on is kind of out of control.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

3kgthog

I won't cheer for UK and I will be ticked if we lose, BUT...I am already preparing myself for the fact that our defense is going to get torched. I prepared myself two weeks ago for the loss last night and it made it much more tolerable.

TransAmHawg

Quote from: ivanhog on September 16, 2007, 01:14:58 pm
I have a few random thoughts on it.

Well, you have to give the Devil his due.  It would have been nothing unusual having been blown out in the 1st quarter to just pack it in and head for the bus.  Nutt, D-mack and most of the team pulled it together and made a come back and were in position to win the game with only minutes left to play.  This in front of 92,000 hostile fans, and in one of the most brutal games I've ever seen.  Players on both teams were staggering by the end of the game.  I think Alabama is going to better than people think and we've got some holes.

Casey is a much better player than I first thought.  If you let him throw on 1st or 2nd down or 3rd and short the results are pretty good.  Its clear we only need to thrown the ball about 20 times a game.  But we've got to complete 14 or 15 of them and get 200 or more yards out of the throwing game.  If the only chance you get to throw is on 3rd and long you're going to be lucky to complete 50% and you're only going to have time to throw a short one.

Ryan Mallet is starting at Michigan,  Cody Burns is only a play or two away from being the starter at Auburn. and T. Jackson is playing in the NFL.  Which makes me wonder if we have a problem evaluating talent or if we're more interested in feeding ego's than doing whats best for the team.

Reggies defense is pretty simple I think I understand it now.  He puts 9 men in the box and goes to a man to man and hopes he can shut down the run and get to the quarterback before he can burn them deep.  Or after giving up two or 3 touchdowns goes to a zone with a 3 man rush and gives up 10 yards per carry on the ground and is picked apart.  I don't see us being able to stop Kentucky, Tennessee or South Carolina.  Any team with a competent quarterback is going to give us fits.  And a team like South Carolina that is going to take what we give them is going to be just about unstoppable.  Looks like we should be able to beat Ole Miss and Auburn we also have a chance against Miss St since their quarterback is injured.  Other than the blind academies we're playing I afraid thats going to be it.

I don't think the way McFadden was played in the game yesterday is sustainable.  I don't see how he could make it through the season, he wasn't able to finish the game.  I think thats a serious coaching error, although I was pleased that at least they had the good sense to get him out of there after he was used up.

Bottom line is while I don't think I'm a hater, I think for the good of the program Houston has to leave at the end of this season.  Its just too obivous that things are being done to feed the ego that are not in the best interest of the players or the program.

Welcome to the Darkside.

We have cookies.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

arkansas razorbacks

well im not gonna sit here and argue with you on this board. i do NOT support nutt. but i will support the players no matter what. they deserve to have us behind them. i just think its sad that you let nutt dictate what team you support...you let some guy you dont even personally know controll you to the point were you wont even support the players. kinda sad. im done argueing over this. as far as cheering for kentucky. we will beat them by 14 points saturday. book it. im out.

Tejano Jawg

Just curious...so will the 25% of you who voted that you WILL CHEER for KENTUCKY do it at the game? The first time they burn us deep, will you stand up and scream "yesssssssss"? Right there in the middle of Section 105, where everyone around you is dressed in red and white, cheering for the Hogs? Heck, you might not even be wearing red and white yourselves...if you come in blue and white, maybe you'll look like Kentucky grads visiting UA friends. That certainly wouldn't look so strange.

Or, if you go to the game, are you secretly/quietly cheering? Sure you'll clap when DMac takes one 80 yards to the house, but underneath, were you wishing someone had rolled his knee?? Which is it??

Maybe it's easier if you don't have tickets. In the privacy of your own home, you don't have to worry about what people think if you jump off your couch when Casey gets sacked. Is that it??

Again, I'm just curious. Afterall, Notshavin so articulately asked such a brilliant, meaningful and thoughtful question...I'm sure, like him, you've thought it though. I know why you're cheering (I think), I'd just like to know HOW you're doing it.

Truly pathetic.

I would do it at the game if I hadn't sold my tickets.  I am now a Bama fan and don't really care about either team, but do hope that the Hogs lose so that maybe someday they will get rid of Nutt and I can become a Hog fan again and use my tickets.  I will watch the game and yes I will cheer for Kentucky just as I cheered for Bama.  I wore my Bama hat proudly in Arkansas all week long and proudly told people why when asked.

No one including myself wants any player to get hurt and I wish D-Mac and all the players the best.  I hope he wins the Heisman.  He won't because of Nutt and the losses they will incur, but I hope he does great in every game and can stay healthy despite his being overused and abused by his head coach that people like you defend and support.  My cheering for Kentucky won't have any effect on D-Mac's health, but you and people like you who have defended Nutt will.

His impending injuries and fate are all thanks to Nutt and his defenders.  Talk about pathetic and sad.

Thanks for the response. I just get confused when Razorback fans wish ill will (ie, LOSING) on the team. But it makes sense when I realize I'm not talking to Razorback fans to begin with! So thanks for clarifying that.

I'd expect Wincrimson, Vol-in-Ar, MSUDawgs64, LSUFan (who are great posters) to say these things. But last time I checked, this IS a Razorback fan board...I was assuming that's who is on here discussing things. So can I also assume you spend more time posting on other teams' boards than this one? Or I should say, contributing to others' boards more than this one.

Finally, I hate to burst your bubble...but nowhere, in this post or any post, have I defended Nutt. I wanted him gone 3 years ago, same as many people. So...I love the Hogs, but despise Nutt...hmmmmm, now I've probably really confused YOU. Sorry.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

MM-gohogs

Quote from: lower_arkansas on September 16, 2007, 12:34:39 pm
Quote from: pigmania on September 16, 2007, 12:28:46 pm
Apathy is starting to set in. I hate it, but with Nutt still being here, I can't help it.

We lose one game and apathy sets in?? Most fans are so fickle these days.

one game... there is still a long season ahead. just wait for it.
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

gomersnerd

Quote from: CallMeHog on September 16, 2007, 01:05:58 pm
Nutt is gone at the end of this year regardless of the Hogs record. Feel free to cheer the Hogs.

Where does he have to go? Most junior highs have better coaches already.
It's time to burn a lower case "t" in his yard to tell him "It's time for you to go".

hogfan47

HELL NO.
Now i remember why i put a loser like not shavin on ignore
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

VRaptor

Quote from: PorkOpine on September 16, 2007, 01:45:37 pm
Quote from: devildog on September 16, 2007, 01:40:09 pm
Quote from: bfosh on September 16, 2007, 12:37:51 pm
Quote from: PorkOpine on September 16, 2007, 12:35:54 pm
How do ya'll like my new avatar?   

your avatar sucks and so does your post

I second that, I don't care for Houston and his antics but we could have won or lost the Bama game with or without him. If you root for the opposition you are the opposition.

LOL.  You're not going to put this on my "permanent record" are you?  I hate when that happens. 

"You are the opposition".  How cheezy can you get? 

But absolutely correct

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Hawgballz on September 16, 2007, 03:08:58 pm
Told you so.

Who will be cheering for Kentucky so we can start moving toward finally having a chance to rid ourselves of Nutt?

What a dumba$$ comment.  So now that makes you 1-1 since you predicted a loss to Troy also.  This damn "cheer against the hogs" thing that you have going on is kind of out of control.

Put me down for predicting a Kentucky win also.

Quote from: tobs54 on September 16, 2007, 02:03:15 pm
Once again another ridiculous post by "captain darkside" himself.

Notshavin, do you really think that a losing season will mean that HDN is gone?  REALLY?

Yes, in fact I believe it is the ONLY way he goes.  So basically if you are cheering for the Hogs to win, you are cheering for Dale.  Pretty simple.

Quote from: CDOGHOG on September 16, 2007, 01:54:27 pm
I BELEIVE THAT HOOTEN IS GONE AT THE END OF THE SEASON REGARDLESS OF OUR RECORD, SO I WILL CONTINUE TO ROOT FOR THE HOGS TO WIN. THE PLAY CALLING /CLOCK MGMT WAS TOTALLY TERRIBLE ON OUR LAST SERIES.  HOOTEN GAVE ANOTHER ONE AWAY.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE HE WILL GO ANYWHERE IF WE WIN, HE TRIED TO AFTER LAST SEASON NOBODY WANTS HIM AND PLEASE STOP YELLING.

Quote from: arkansas razorbacks on September 16, 2007, 01:56:14 pm
all of those thats said they would be pulling for kentucky are pathetic. go find a new team to cheer for. we dont want you!

Well we are either for you or agin you, Dale...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

lazyj70

September 16, 2007, 04:43:16 pm #67 Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:48:07 pm by lazyj70
Told you so.

I will never cheer for the other team!  I don't care who the coach is. 

CWAYHAWG

There's no way a brand new AD fires a head coach.  We're stuck with mediocrity.

HoggieStyle

I will NOT cheer for Kentucky, but I also won't be surprised if they win. If D-Mac is still struggling with hamstring or concussion or both or whatever...man, I don't want to think about it.

hog.goblin

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 16, 2007, 04:40:16 pm
Quote from: CDOGHOG on September 16, 2007, 01:54:27 pm
I BELEIVE THAT HOOTEN IS GONE AT THE END OF THE SEASON REGARDLESS OF OUR RECORD, SO I WILL CONTINUE TO ROOT FOR THE HOGS TO WIN. THE PLAY CALLING /CLOCK MGMT WAS TOTALLY TERRIBLE ON OUR LAST SERIES.  HOOTEN GAVE ANOTHER ONE AWAY.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE HE WILL GO ANYWHERE IF WE WIN, HE TRIED TO AFTER LAST SEASON NOBODY WANTS HIM AND PLEASE STOP YELLING.

There is also absolutely no evidence that HDN sought a job elsewhere after last season, or that somebody didn't offer him a job that he rejected.  If you have such evidence I would love to see it.

Quote from: hog.goblin on September 16, 2007, 04:57:09 pm
There is also absolutely no evidence that HDN sought a job elsewhere after last season, or that somebody didn't offer him a job that he rejected.  If you have such evidence I would love to see it.

What planet are you from?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Wow, a lot more than expected.  Good thing that people are waking up.

Bama was a good loss for us.  We need to keep it going with Kentucky.

Go Wildcats!

hog.goblin

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 16, 2007, 05:03:51 pm

So no evidence, huh?  I am not trying to defend Nutt.  But I bet Charlie Weiss didn't get any offers either.  I had a great year, nobody else came after me.  All I want to know is what school(s) did Nutt solicit.  At this point, I mainly want to know so I know what schools are still in the running. 

You root against Arkanas.  I chose to root against the Pokes hoping they will come after their long lost alum.

Quote from: hog.goblin on September 16, 2007, 05:08:37 pm

So no evidence, huh?  I am not trying to defend Nutt.  But I bet Charlie Weiss didn't get any offers either.  I had a great year, nobody else came after me.  All I want to know is what school(s) did Nutt solicit.  At this point, I mainly want to know so I know what schools are still in the running. 

You root against Arkanas.  I chose to root against the Pokes hoping they will come after their long lost alum.

There is plenty of evidence, including phone records.  I guess you believe Dale was just doing charity work, too.

Clueless.

hog.goblin

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 16, 2007, 05:09:31 pm
Quote from: hog.goblin on September 16, 2007, 05:08:37 pm

There is plenty of evidence, including phone records.  I guess you believe Dale was just doing charity work, too.

Clueless.

I never cared about Nutt's "charity" work and still don't.  But I haven't seen anybody talk about what schools he talked too while I have seen lots of people talk about what he did with his manstick.

aristotle

I'm a darksider to the core, but can't make myself root against the Hogs. The Dale is a national embarrassment though.

bigredone

I never cared about Nutt's "charity" work and still don't.  But I haven't seen anybody talk about what schools he talked too while I have seen lots of people talk about what he did with his manstick.
[/quote]

NC State, Miami, and Alabama that he definitely called about. Where have you been hiding, under a rock?

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 16, 2007, 12:42:37 pm
Quote from: T3T on September 16, 2007, 12:38:09 pm
How about you just shut your mouth and leave opinions to yourself. Anyone who would rather please themself over almost 100 young kids who are actually out there trying to give happiness to the hog fans out there is just someone who is insecure, get a life notshavin, go take up bowling or something, but just leave those kids alone.

Losing would be the best thing for those kids, too.
And the next hundred, and the next hundred......

hog.goblin

Quote from: bigredone on September 16, 2007, 05:23:18 pm

NC State, Miami, and Alabama that he definitely called about. Where have you been hiding, under a rock?
[/quote]

No, hiding here on Hogville I guess.  That's the only place I saw such speculation and never saw any evidence of it or any published articles about...like we did with Nebraska and LSU.

That being said, I don't see Miami and Alabama as realistic opportunities for a man like HDN.  He doesn't have the win/loss record.  I would have seen him as a real candidate for NC State, but everything I read stated that they never were searching for a replacement.  O'Brien was always the man for the job (much like Rodriguez and then Saban at Bammer) when Amato was fired.

So I'm still left wondering who did HDN contact that did not have a coach already in negotiations other than, possibly, Miami?

Albert Einswine

Quote from: hog.goblin on September 16, 2007, 05:33:05 pm
Quote from: bigredone on September 16, 2007, 05:23:18 pm

No, hiding here on Hogville I guess.  That's the only place I saw such speculation and never saw any evidence of it or any published articles about...like we did with Nebraska and LSU.

That being said, I don't see Miami and Alabama as realistic opportunities for a man like HDN.  He doesn't have the win/loss record.  I would have seen him as a real candidate for NC State, but everything I read stated that they never were searching for a replacement.  O'Brien was always the man for the job (much like Rodriguez and then Saban at Bammer) when Amato was fired.

So I'm still left wondering who did HDN contact that did not have a coach already in negotiations other than, possibly, Miami?

There was much reporting on the Bama boards that Paul Bryant Jr. was pushing for Nutt and there's plenty of evidence that Nutt was in contact with Bama.

There were many Bama supporters on suicide watch pending the hiring of Nutt.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

OLDHOG

I almost wish they would fire nutt so I wouldnt have to read any more of your stupid threads. You are a complete idiot.

mathhog

No, but.... if i knew losing to KY would seal Nutt's fate, I would root for the Cats hands down.  Short term long term.  And don't give me that "what about the players"   How many of you rooted against the Bball hogs in Atlanta so we'd miss the NCAAT and Heath would get fired?

That's what I thought.

hog.goblin

Quote from: mathhog on September 16, 2007, 07:51:46 pm
No, but.... if i knew losing to KY would seal Nutt's fate, I would root for the Cats hands down.  Short term long term.  And don't give me that "what about the players"   How many of you rooted against the Bball hogs in Atlanta so we'd miss the NCAAT and Heath would get fired?

That's what I thought.

I rooted for the bball Hogs and I rooted for them against USC.  Stan still got fired.  This should translate to football too but history says it won't.  So I am hoping Boone Pickens comes in with a big check and brings their special boy back.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 16, 2007, 03:49:38 pm

Truly pathetic.

Thanks for the response. I just get confused when Razorback fans wish ill will (ie, LOSING) on the team. But it makes sense when I realize I'm not talking to Razorback fans to begin with! So thanks for clarifying that.

I'd expect Wincrimson, Vol-in-Ar, MSUDawgs64, LSUFan (who are great posters) to say these things. But last time I checked, this IS a Razorback fan board...I was assuming that's who is on here discussing things. So can I also assume you spend more time posting on other teams' boards than this one? Or I should say, contributing to others' boards more than this one.

Finally, I hate to burst your bubble...but nowhere, in this post or any post, have I defended Nutt. I wanted him gone 3 years ago, same as many people. So...I love the Hogs, but despise Nutt...hmmmmm, now I've probably really confused YOU. Sorry.

Good post Tejano. If someone can guarantee that losing to Kentucky will get Nutt fired, I will think slightly less harsh thoughts about those who root against the Hogs. But I could never do it, and especially not after the  gutty performance (by our players) last night.

You know, if someone wants to give Mr. Long an idea of how divided our fan base is--this thread might do the trick.

Calling All Hogs

People I trust believe Nutt is gone after this year regardless of his record and regardless of whether he has a place to go. I believe them. Regardless, please enjoy the season. Another DMac may not come alone for a generation or more.

Hawgz4Life

Don't know if there'll ever be another Dmac play at Arkansas...but DJ Wookie...I can't get down with you on saying that losing is best for the players....it's bad enough that they have to eat the shyte sandwich that the "coach" expects them to eat..but they at least need something to keep thier morale up.

retired-rambler

I will always want the Hogs to win no matter who the coach is.  We might have him for another year but he is gone then, surly.

Scott E.

I will cheer for Dmac to finish the season without any injuries and move on to NFL glory.  That will be a tall order when the sombrero-wearing monkey is riding on Dmac's back with his spurs dug in.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: KEYS on September 16, 2007, 10:27:02 pm
I will cheer for Dmac to finish the season without any injuries and move on to NFL glory.  That will be a tall order when the sombrero-wearing monkey is riding on Dmac's back with his spurs dug in.

Good seeing you Keys...it's been awhile.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

moley_russells_wart_hog

no ...cause i dont think nutt is gone regardless of wins or losses

someone will have to grow a set to fire him

luckyrazor

Wow I just read this entire thread and I am speechless .... good lord too not cheer for the Hogs.. I just don't get it....

We heard all the "he's gone regardless" last season, from great sources.  Some of them were saying it as a smoke screen and it worked.

If we don't lose enough games, he will be back, I promise you that.

woghild

Told you so.

Count me in. 

kitshicker

I WILL NOT CHEER AGAINST THE HOGS!!!!!! ( and yes, I am yelling)

Michaelt

Quote from: T3T on September 16, 2007, 12:38:09 pm
How about you just shut your mouth and leave opinions to yourself. Anyone who would rather please themself over almost 100 young kids who are actually out there trying to give happiness to the hog fans out there is just someone who is insecure, get a life notshavin, go take up bowling or something, but just leave those kids alone.

Hey...don't knock bowling.......:D
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

mathhog

Interesting results...  I've watched this thread a while and it has been about 3 to 1 no ever since the creation of it right after the bama loss!!

Quote from: mathhog on September 17, 2007, 08:46:23 pm
Interesting results...  I've watched this thread a while and it has been about 3 to 1 no ever since the creation of it right after the bama loss!!

Do your magic...what interesting stats can we derive from this?

I have dyscalculia, so I suck..