Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss St @ Auburn

Started by blue, September 15, 2007, 11:50:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LR Hog

SEC....It is a crazy league.
Like a boss.

Hugulus Hog

Quick Trigger Tuberville strikes again!!!  

COCHISE

Wow...consecutive losses to S. Florida and Miss. St.

Bomis Hawg

Auburn might not make a bowl game at this rate.
1-2.  They have road trips to Arkansas, LSU, and Georgia.  Florida and Alabama are on there also.
Don't sleep next week for them.  They have gun-slinging Chase Holbrook and NMSU.
Wow.

taintlint

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

LZH

Tommy T is sucking hind teat........yaaaa!

WBChogfan

Any chance HDN goes to Auburn? :)

msudawgs64

Quote from: hoghearted on September 15, 2007, 02:41:15 pm
Wow. Who out there predicted MissSt. would win this game?

I did but I am a homer...LOL

OMG...ok guys, thanks for the thread and go whip some Bama arse..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

hoghearted

Okay, you folks that have watched the game (since I missed it). Is Miss St. better than we thought, or is it all on the Tigers?

And will there be a lynch mob at Auburn tonite?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hogs25

AU a -12.5 favorite lmfao

rljjr

Alright, now let's go out and make the entire state of Alabama (with the exception of Troy fans) sorry they woke up this morning!!!

LR Hog

Like a boss.

Porkem

Burns and Ziemba...how does it feel to be an Auburn Tiger now?  Good riddance to both of those players.  
Quote from: butchdavisisback on September 15, 2007, 02:41:27 pm
Ballgame...oh it sucks to be an Auburn Tiger!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

WBChogfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on September 15, 2007, 02:43:22 pm

Thanks for the love, and congrats on the win!

LZH

Kodi looked pretty damn good.

hogs25

Quote from: hoghearted on September 15, 2007, 02:43:23 pm
Okay, you folks that have watched the game (since I missed it). Is Miss St. better than we thought, or is it all on the Tigers?

And will there be a lynch mob at Auburn tonite?

Yes and AU is pitiful.  TT might as well go apply for the Meeeeeechigan job and get out of town.

Rocktownhog

Quote from: butchdavisisback on September 15, 2007, 02:44:51 pm
Burns and Ziemba...how does it feel to be an Auburn Tiger now?  Good riddance to both of those players. 

kodi and lee did a great job today and had nothing to do with the loss. cox and the defense lost the game for auburn
GO HOGS!

UAfan

This loss makes this Bama game even bigger.  The winner of this one contends with LSU for the West.

hogtusk

Has the Auburn jet been spotted at Louisville yet? :)
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

rljjr

I kind of like TT ... at least he coached his SEC team to an undefeated season. That's difficult to do no matter what school you root for.

Dirty

Quote from: LedZepHog on September 15, 2007, 02:45:15 pm

If you call a INT and having a fumble a good day. Oh! Almost forgot.  Plus a loss.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: hogfanwithms on September 15, 2007, 02:59:06 pm
If you call a INT and having a fumble a good day. Oh! Almost forgot.  Plus a loss.

A loss?  I don't thing being shipped into duty after being handed a 13-0 hole.

Hugulus Hog

+1

The pick gave the game to State.

missippihog

Quote from: Rocktownhog on September 15, 2007, 02:46:36 pm
Quote from: butchdavisisback on September 15, 2007, 02:44:51 pm
Burns and Ziemba...how does it feel to be an Auburn Tiger now?  Good riddance to both of those players. 

kodi and lee did a great job today and had nothing to do with the loss. cox and the defense lost the game for auburn

You aren't serious right. It wasn't all Kodi's fault but to say he had nothing to do with the loss is ridiculous. He fumbled and threw a pick. He had a lot to do with the loss. Some of you amaze me.

abraHAM_lincoln

We are gonna rack up about 500 yards rushing on Auburn....  they suck bigtime.

STRILE

Kody did well, under the circumstances.  He did make mistakes, which should be expected.  Auburn, and the entire SEC are overated this year.  Regardless, he's still better than Casey by a mile.
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

94 Hawg

Quote from: msudawgs64 on September 15, 2007, 02:43:22 pm

congrats. Sly needed that and I'm glad for him.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Dirty

Quote from: STRILE on September 15, 2007, 03:27:38 pm
Kody did well, under the circumstances.  He did make mistakes, which should be expected.  Auburn, and the entire SEC are overated this year.  Regardless, he's still better than Casey by a mile.

BS!

AFWarrior83

I did.
Hogville member since 2005.

BigArkyintheRock

TT should have left Burns in there. Bonehead call by the Auburn coach..he made a lot of bonehead calls today, brotha'!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Bomis Hawg

Kodi played well at times and played like a freshman other times.
To say the loss goes to him is crap.

A true freshman stepping in with a 13 point hole.  That's wearing blinders.

missippihog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 15, 2007, 03:34:20 pm
Kodi played well at times and played like a freshman other times.
To say the loss goes to him is crap.

A true freshman stepping in with a 13 point hole.  That's wearing blinders.

Did anyone say Kodi is responsible for the loss? He is definitely not solely responsible but to say he had nothing to do with it is wrong.

arslp

How benevolent of you to be so understanding and supportive of an Auburn Tiger.  As for your critique of the SEC and Casey, just exactly who are you?
My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: missippihog on September 15, 2007, 03:36:03 pm
Did anyone say Kodi is responsible for the loss? He is definitely not solely responsible but to say he had nothing to do with it is wrong.

Not completely, no.

Blaming an INT that gave State the game at the end is all but saying the loss is his.

LZH

Touchet...I was mostly talking about moving the team down the field at times.

STRILE

Quote from: arslp on September 15, 2007, 03:37:37 pm
I am supporting a local kid, who was forced to go elsewhere by an arrogant, ignorant coach.  And for the record, the SEC is overated this year.  The PAC 10 is clearly the cream of the crop.  Try being objective, every once and a while.

How benevolent of you to be so understanding and supportive of an Auburn Tiger.  As for your critique of the SEC and Casey, just exactly who are you?
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: MB on September 15, 2007, 03:53:52 pm
Tune in next week for Auburn's loss to New Mexico State.

Ding.  Ding.
Chase Holbrook will have a lot of yards.  That's the upset special next week.

hogs25

Current West Standings

WEST CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L
LSU 1-0 2-0
Alabama 1-0 2-0
Mississippi State 1-1 2-1
Arkansas 0-0 1-0
Mississippi 0-0 1-1
Auburn 0-1 1-2

The loser tonight goes to the pit.

ThrillaHog

Auburn is awful. My goodness. I like kodi burns, but the fact he went to another sec school, and that being auburn, i cant really feel to bad for him. Its hard to pull for him when u think about what coulda been. I have seen ryan mallet start for michigan(5 star), codi burns start for auburn(4 star), tyler wilson commit to tulsa(3 star), mitch mustain trransfer(5 star), and the team i love only have one scholarship qb on campus with walk-ons backing him up. I love the hogs, but having casey dick here, while 4 and 5 star arkansas qb's make the rest of the world better is unacceptable. Nutt needs to go, GO HOGS

Bama goes down tonight!!!!