Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs. Alabama prediction thread

Started by alohawg, September 14, 2007, 02:39:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

SmokedBacon

Hogs vs Bama  pick your Q by Q score and by who

1] t-ga 2 FG felix 1 TD punt return hogs =13
1] grant 1 TD  bama= 7

2] Dmac 1 TD =7
2] bama 0 =0

3] Dmac 1 Td felix 1 td = 14
3] bama grant 1 td wilson 1 tdp =14

4] tuck 2 tds T-ga 3 = 17
4] bama 0 =0

51 hogs
21 bama

BUT i think it will be 31 - 17   hogs would be nice to see lots of scoreing tho.
lets talk Hog Sports Talk  and not smack mouth the team or coaches

67Hog

Pigs             36
Pachyderms  24

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

LakeHog

Hogs  17

Bummer 28

Sorry, we have the players but we don't have a caoch.

jst01

Do you know your signature says you are "pricking our brains"?  go prick nutts brains, but 31 -17 is a score I can actually see.  Go Hogs!

jaybird

Arkansas 27 Alabama 24 Our kicker and Defense wins this game for us. :razorback:

Biggus Piggus

I feel better about this game by the minute.  The Tide's personnel aren't nearly as good as the pundits believe.
[CENSORED]!

Oliver

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 15, 2007, 11:32:43 am
I feel better about this game by the minute.  The Tide's personnel aren't nearly as good as the pundits believe.

I feel worse about this game by the minute.  This is a Taylor-Made HDN choke job.  I'm already preparing myself for tonight's loss now so that I can handle it better later.

67Hog

September 15, 2007, 11:41:42 am #109 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:46:46 am by 67Hog
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 15, 2007, 11:32:43 am

I am with you BP.

I am tired of hearing how we have no one other than McFadden and Jones.  What about Hillis, Luigs, Tuck, Dacus, Robinson, Richardson, et al.?

HogWild09

Arkansas: More than Alabama.

Alabama: Less than Arkansas.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIIG SOOOOOOOIIIIEE!!
Well, ya know, that's just, like, your opinion, man..

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

missippihog

nwa_razorback_coffee

STRILE

Arkansas Players 33
Coaching Staff   -16

Total       17

Alabama Players 21
Coaching Staff   10

Total      31       
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

MountieDawg

SEC!

SquirrelMasterFunk

Sorry coach + one dimensional O + major questions on D + SEC road game following a bye = Hog loss.

Not to mention it is Nick "Coach for Life" Saban's first big home game.
Tuscaloosa will be crazy nuts today.
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

hawaiianhogster

Our defense won't cover in the secondary.

ALA 28
ARK 17

HognotinMemphis

I predict that the school with 3 A's in their name will win.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I'm gonna go with....

Bama 28
Hogs 31

But I realize, of course, that with our coaching staff, I could be way off.  Our D is definitely suspect, but you gotta figure that DMAC, Felix, and Tejada are gonna put quite a few points on the board today.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

joeyself

Quote from: STRILE on September 15, 2007, 01:19:41 pm
Arkansas Players 33
Coaching Staff   -16

Total       17

Alabama Players 21
Coaching Staff   10

Total      31      

Nice analysis.

But you think HDN is worth only a minus 16?

Seems generous in the big games.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Qbackinman

Ark 27 Ala 17

(Yeah Tiffin hits on FG early but misses a big one later.)

Tejada gets two. McFadden and Jones account for the three TDs.

I really think Hogs will need one turning point play on defense. Which is a stretch.

Passing game (or lack thereof) hurts both teams.

alohawg

September 15, 2007, 02:51:52 pm #123 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 03:02:03 pm by alohawg
nm
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

party time

i predict someone is gonna have some fun!

woopigdallas

Pigs 38
Bama 17

DMAC shows the world why he will win the Heisman running away!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

xteri

I have boundless optimism that we will win.

On the other hand, I think Alabama is going to win by 19.

In other news, at least some are giving us a decent chance to demonstrate our unique blend of world-class talent and bizarre consistency.

zorbacks06

SPAL

LZH

JP Wilson will be running for his life; having said that...Bama 31 - Hogs 24.  Dmac & Jones will be worn out be the 4th qtr, and Casey will throw 2 pics at the worst possible times.  (And that's being optimistic).

However, if my buzz gets better (as I hope it does)...Nutt may pull one out by three if we're lucky.

oldtimerhog

Alabama 34
Arkanas  17

Arkansas 90 yards passing (some of that McFadden)
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

LZH

Quote from: xteri on September 15, 2007, 03:28:24 pm
I have boundless optimism that we will win.

On the other hand, I think Alabama is going to win by 19.

In other news, at least some are giving us a decent chance to demonstrate our unique blend of world-class talent and bizarre consistency.

+1  -  Well said....

woopigdallas

Son says
31 pigs
20 Bama

Wife says
28 pigs
17 bama

razorback93

September 15, 2007, 04:43:06 pm #136 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:31:57 pm by razorback93
Tejada kicks his 5th field goal, a 60-yarder as time expires for a 29-28 Hog wing.  Next week Rick Schafer tells us that HDN didn't have to call those dangerous pass plays because he knew once he got to midfield it was an automatic 3.

PMP11

Anthony McReynolds

Hogs35                                                                                                                                                                   Bama14                                                                                                                                                                 

hview

It is going to be a very hostile environment, Sabans first SEC game as Bama HC, and the hogs have weaknesses that were evident after the Troy game. Yet, I think the Hogs will pull this out of the fire. It will be a war.
Hogs 27
Bama 17
....but only if Arkansas can makes the necessary adjustments!

PMP11

Quote from: jrparrish on September 14, 2007, 05:00:51 pm
Quote from: 1WildHog on September 14, 2007, 04:46:07 pm
Bama 40
Hogs  27    :'(

Are you kidding? Bama's offense couldn't score 40 if they were the only team on the field and were spotted 21 points. Good God.

Hogs 31
Bama 13

Anymore words of wisdom genius?  Of course, they were spotted 21 points and you would think they were the only team on the field for the first quarter. 

Slacker

Quote from: PMP11 on September 16, 2007, 04:02:08 pm
Quote from: jrparrish on September 14, 2007, 05:00:51 pm
Quote from: 1WildHog on September 14, 2007, 04:46:07 pm
Bama 40
Hogs  27    :'(

Are you kidding? Bama's offense couldn't score 40 if they were the only team on the field and were spotted 21 points. Good God.

Hogs 31
Bama 13

Anymore words of wisdom genius?  Of course, they were spotted 21 points and you would think they were the only team on the field for the first quarter. 

Zackly. I'll be awaiting the PM from jr. acknowledging I correctly predicted the Defense would suck hind tit.

Coondog Hog

Well I was wrong bigtime.  Last night was an emotional drain to say the least.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..