Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Alabama Look-Alike Thread

Started by PigWig, September 10, 2007, 11:54:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGMINI

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

PaleHorse

Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

Hawg_Heaven

Hawg_Heaven

Kareem Jackson

Andre 3000 (There seems to be one of these everyweek)

Hawg_Heaven

hogzirra

September 10, 2007, 05:05:15 pm #56 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 05:06:56 pm by hogzirra
89 Charles Hoke  and Dan Aykroyd (minus one slightly lazy eye)  He got it from his momma!

"The smell of fat chicks throws my spine out of place"

-David Bowie

BrooklynRoss

Oh, man, when your players look like Dan Akroyd you know you're in trouble.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Hawg_Heaven

hogzirra

Brandon Gibson and.......   need I say more?

-David Bowie

Hawg_Heaven

Hawg_Heaven

hogzirra

-David Bowie

PigWig

El Puerco Grande

Will Oakley - WR

Jason Kidd - PG
How 'bout them hogs?

chortle

JBucc

Quote from: rjoyner44 on September 10, 2007, 05:31:12 pm
                Will Oakley - WR

Jason Kidd - PG
Wow! Amazing!
Read the guidelines for signature images.

chortle

254 guests viewing this thread. Can someone say Bummer trolls?

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Eric Cartman

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

Table Rocker

didn't know dukakis had a nephew at bama.

whatsshakinbacon

I know this is going to hurt all you hundreds of visitors from the Alabama site.

Did you know you've been infiltrated?

Joel Nix

And yes, Terry Bowden. 

Just for posterity, I want that I should include a victorious Terry Bowden, no doubt raising his hands after a victory against the Crimson Tide.

GO HOGS !!

Bacon out...

Hoggish1

whatsshakinbacon

September 10, 2007, 08:41:09 pm #73 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:07:08 pm by whatsshakinbacon
And this week's muppet lookalike:

Alex Benson

Beaker

Bacon out...

whatsshakinbacon

September 10, 2007, 08:46:04 pm #74 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:06:32 pm by whatsshakinbacon
I couldn't find a lookalike, but had to do this.

Leigh Tiffin

Leigh's father

Leigh's father's new business.

Bacon out...

whatsshakinbacon

chortle

whatsshakinbacon

Reggie Miller

+

Hair

=

Jamie Christensen

Bacon out...

chortle

whatsshakinbacon

El Puerco Grande

Joel Nix - Linebacker

Sean Hannity - talk show host
How 'bout them hogs?

whatsshakinbacon

John Parker Wilson

Tatum O'Neal

Scary, aint it?

Bacon out...

El Puerco Grande

Bacon, I ain't real smart on these here 'puters. How are ya'll attaching the photos? I'm just adding attachments, but mine don't look like yours. I'm talking about photos.
How 'bout them hogs?

whatsshakinbacon

Alex Stadler

Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket

Bacon out...

casken

Bacon, you have a winner...dead ringer!
Plus one

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

T2 RZB

zynmaster

heres the link to the bama version of the hogs. it hasn't taken off quite as well as yours. roll tide.

http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/3821066056

for the record a couple of these caused me to spit my drink on my monitor. good good stuff. all i need to know is who do i send the bill to. in the words of jules winfield " a pigs a filthy animal " good luck hogs. its not going to be like last year. the only kicking tiffins going to be doing is extra points and kick offs.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: zynmaster on September 10, 2007, 10:57:01 pm
heres the link to the bama version of the hogs. it hasn't taken off quite as well as yours. roll tide.

http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/3821066056

for the record a couple of these caused me to spit my drink on my monitor. good good stuff. all i need to know is who do i send the bill to. in the words of jules winfield " a pigs a filthy animal " good luck hogs. its not going to be like last year. the only kicking tiffins going to be doing is extra points and kick offs.

Wow - I think my private pyle is better.

Bacon out...

jdbunn88

This thread is hilarious...great job!  I'm a Bama fan & someone posted a link to this so we started one ourselves re: Arkansas players. 

http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/3821066056/p/1

We look forward to another great game with you guys this weekend!  Roll Tide!

jb

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: T2 RZB on September 10, 2007, 10:17:54 pm

P.J. Fitzgerald

Forrest Gump

P.J....I just wish you'd come back to Greenbo Alabama!!!!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

wincrimson

whatsshakinbacon

Wincrimson - don't you feel dirty doing that?

Bacon out...

wincrimson

wincrimson

wincrimson

wincrimson

chortle

wincrimson

Table Rocker

wincrimson