Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Florida / Auburn

Started by SmokedBacon, September 08, 2007, 10:13:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsshakinbacon

jcmojica23

redbarn

"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

razorprep

Reaganite

cityhog

BigArkyintheRock

He made it. He actually made the field goal!

I can't believe it!!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

chiefsfan

HAHA  Auburn declined the penalty

no bother though the field goal was good...20-20 now
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

RazorBeam

razorprep

south fla = No good lookin chicks...  lol

Reaganite

Sweet Jeeebus.  Auburn getting taken to OT against South Florida??

Bwuhahahahahahahahahahaha

whatsshakinbacon

Wow - could this be the fourth nationally televised overtime game of the day?

Minnesota - Miami (OH)
Texas A&M - Fresno St.
La Tech - Hawaii

unbelievable day.

U.P. HOGG

josh_sec33

I'm not sure what is worse...USF's kicker (who did just tie the game at 20...I'll give him that), the play calling of USF, Brandon Cox, or that USF guy who is in the green/gold tracksuit in the stands. That just made me twitch when I saw him.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

U.P. HOGG

Reaganite

:49 seconds left Aubie at their own 37

U.P. HOGG

Cox is going to try and get it all in one play

BigArkyintheRock

Looks like it is going to OT!

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

Reaganite

U.P. HOGG

I disagree with Tommy here.  Letting the clock run out and taking chances in OT?????

NuttinItUp

redbarn

"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

BigArkyintheRock

Auburn running out the clock. Fans are booing.

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Fence Jockey

Overtime!!!!!!

Dang, these Mid-Majors are tough this year!

chiefsfan

to overtime we go

flips to sportscenter to watch oregon michigan highlights  ;)
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Reaganite

Tubberville's hoping to take over Nutt's 7 OT record.   lol

U.P. HOGG

College Football is and will always be king of the sports.

josh_sec33

I changed my mind. Tuberville's now the worst part of this game. Still followed by a close second the USF fan in the green/gold spandex bodysuit. *shudders*
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

whatsshakinbacon

If Auburn loses the decision to shut down and send it to OT by Tubberville will be more second guessed than most first marriages.

nwa_razorback_coffee

BigArkyintheRock

USF won the toss and will defend first.

cityhog

AU wins this one. their goal line D has been good.

NuttinItUp

Come on Auburn. Geez, how you gonna lose and embarass our conference to South Florida.

BigArkyintheRock

2 yard gain for Auburn's Tate. 2nd and 8.

BigArkyintheRock

butter fingers

3rd and 8...geez!

chiefsfan

This game is funny.  Auburn turns it over all the time and cant move the ball, South Florida cant kick

Toad Suck Pork

Auburn may have worse QB's than we do.  Pathetic screen pass.

josh_sec33

Quote from: Head Hawg on September 08, 2007, 11:43:27 pm
I just made a comment about "that guy" to a friend here on the couch, ha!

I mean, I understand body painint, I even understand the bull horns......

SPANDEX BODY SUIT? Dear lord, who let him out in public.....

Reaganite

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:43:31 pm
Come on Auburn. Geez, how you gonna lose and embarass our conference to South Florida.

After 2 games with USC we can't exactly talk about OOC embarassments.  Although USF is NO USC. ;)

BigArkyintheRock

Wow! 3 and out for Auburn.

Field goal time...wow...40 yarder...low, but GOOD!

NuttinItUp

chiefsfan

wow that was the ugliest looking 40 yard field goal ive ever seen

PrescottHog

Auburn kicks FG, just barely went in

redbarn

Field Goal for Auburn.  USF has a chance.

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

back to back QB draws  3rd and 3

Toad Suck Pork

USF is picking a bad time to go conservative

RazorBeam

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:24:07 pm
You guys aren't seriously cheering for South Florida are you? You know that would hurt the SEC (and thus us) right?

The preseason ranking system is in question here. Auburn and the like will be ranked high no matter the feasible outcome of their actual ability (sorry for the brevity, but I'm watching football). This failing in the system can give Arkansas more weight in their National bid. Lord knows we've been overlooked in the light of these perineal favorites.