Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Michigan threads...

Started by Reaganite, September 08, 2007, 02:56:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on September 08, 2007, 03:54:27 pm
Picture this Lloyd Carr is canned thus Michigan job is opened.  Michigan job = Les Miles dream job.  Thus LSU open.  We just got a new AD that will hopefully can the Nuttster who then goes crawling to LSU for a job.  They take him in a moment of despair and then ruins their program.  Thus GO OREGON!!!!!!

Here is what I'm fearing.  Let's say that Nutt leaves after this year or is fired (fingers crossed).  The way things are looking Michigan (or LSU if Miles goes there) and Florida State will be looking for new coaches.  It will suck to have to compete with those two schools for coaches. 

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 08, 2007, 03:55:42 pm
Quote from: js1717 on September 08, 2007, 03:53:33 pm
Michigan delay-of-gamed themselves out of a FG attempt, now punting into the back of the end zone.  What an [CENSORED] joke.

Fire Carr!!!

Eerily familar.  Houton Carr, Lloyd Nutt, these guys are mirror images of each other.  I bet they are board members for the MCA.

Nutt has not lost to a D2 school at Arkansas......
Hogville member since 2005.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Picture this Lloyd Carr is canned thus Michigan job is opened.  Michigan job = Les Miles dream job.  Thus LSU open.  We just got a new AD that will hopefully can the Nuttster who then goes crawling to LSU for a job.  They take him in a moment of despair and then ruins their program.  Thus GO OREGON!!!!!!

that would be a dream come true

pimpndistress

:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

rzrbckfan426

Quote from: Oliver Miller on September 08, 2007, 03:56:13 pm

Here is what I'm fearing.  Let's say that Nutt leaves after this year or is fired (fingers crossed).  The way things are looking Michigan (or LSU if Miles goes there) and Florida State will be looking for new coaches.  It will suck to have to compete with those two schools for coaches. 

That is very true.  We really missed out on our chance last year.  Bama had their coach and there were a lot more quality coaches out there to choose from.

pimpndistress

T.D DUCKS thats the way !!!!!!!   
:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on September 08, 2007, 03:50:57 pm
at halftime or will he simply not get back on the plane home?

He's at home.  I imagine he will have to put on a dress and sneak out of the stadium.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

AirForceHog

Looks to me like most of these coaches have read Coach M's book and it's working like a champ.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 08, 2007, 03:56:44 pm
Michigan delay-of-gamed themselves out of a FG attempt, now punting into the back of the end zone.  What an [CENSORED] joke.

Fire Carr!!!

Eerily familar.  Houton Carr, Lloyd Nutt, these guys are mirror images of each other.  I bet they are board members for the MCA.

Neither has Carr at Michigan.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

rzrbckfan426

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 08, 2007, 03:57:41 pm

He's at home.  I imagine he will have to put on a dress and sneak out of the stadium.

Touchee` (sp?).  I thought it was on the road for some reason

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: AirForceHog on September 08, 2007, 03:57:58 pm
Looks to me like most of these coaches have read Coach M's book and it's working like a champ.

Makes JFB and his experts look like complete fools.  This is what happens when an 82 year old man is allowed to make decisions in 2007.  The only decision JFB should be allowed to make is where to catch the early bird.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

AFWarrior83

TD Oregon (fake trick play!!) OH BOY!

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 08, 2007, 03:59:45 pm

Fire Carr!!!

Neither has Carr at Michigan.

1AA (my bad).

BradyHolzhauer

No ways Miles leaves LSU to coach at Michigan where the year is already ruined.  I think Michigan waits til after the season is over to hire anyone, using an interim coach til then.  THEN they will go after Miles, who will take the job no matter what happens this year at LSU.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

michigan is just completely lost

Dirty

Hawg_Heaven

Wow! I am not sure if Carr will make it through the season.

blue

Nutt will be at Miss St next season. we need Less Miles at LSU in the future, once the current talent dries up.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on September 08, 2007, 03:59:51 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 08, 2007, 03:57:41 pm

Touchee` (sp?).  I thought it was on the road for some reason

Understandable.  Hard to imagine Michigan getting stuff stomped like that at home.

hogs25

I love that Statue of Liberty play.  The Big Blue going down in flames...

pigmania

Quote from: TDHog on September 08, 2007, 03:49:47 pm
That last drive I heard the announcers saying they were "hurrying up their no huddle" hmmmm
Hurry up no hudddle? What's that? Pa Pa and Dork told us it doesn't work with a major Div. 1 program.

AirForceHog

That was a really great play. Too bad we can't have an offense like this. It just makes you sick to your stomach.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

NateMan

Great fake play by the Ducks!  They've got Michigan completely fooled right now.....

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: blue on September 08, 2007, 04:01:51 pm
Nutt will be at Miss St next season. we need Less Miles at LSU in the future, once the current talent dries up.

Now this is one of the best ideas I've heard all day.  Not only do we get rid of Nutt, we get to kick his a$$ each year as payback.

WilsonHog

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on September 08, 2007, 04:01:47 pm

If this keeps up he may not make it through the weekend.

Phenomenal One

Quote from: pigmania on September 08, 2007, 04:02:06 pm
Quote from: TDHog on September 08, 2007, 03:49:47 pm
That last drive I heard the announcers saying they were "hurrying up their no huddle" hmmmm
Hurry up no hudddle? What's that? Pa Pa and Dork told us it doesn't work with a major Div. 1 program.

Nah, they just said that it wouldn't work in the SEC.  Apparently it works everywhere else

AirForceHog

The Michigan fans are starting to drink their sorrows away and it's not even halftime.

Porkem

WOW...that Oregon quarterback Dixon is a hell of a playmaker.  Did you see that fake statue of liberty handoff where he kept it and ran it for a TD?  The "Big House" is stunned right now.  Oregon is an impressive team.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

AFWarrior83

hawgalujah

Looks like the HUNH works pretty good against the Big 10.  The Duck players look like the are having fun, seems like that's what Gus said last year in the press conference to introduce him as OC.  Nutt must not like for the players to have fun.
Once a  :razorback:, Always a  :razorback:..Unless you're a Nutt!

Toad Suck Pork

I think the UM defense made Ron English look good last year, not the other way around.  Oregon is doing everything at will right now.  The Big House is slient right now...

AirForceHog

Army over Rhode ISland 14-7 F/OT

I'll bet that was a blast to watch.

hogs25

Fire Carr!!!

You better duck for cover.  That's a loaded statement.

Prosciutto

Carr and Nutt will be assistant coaches in a couple of years.

Toad Suck Pork

Wilson, I thought now
Quote from: WilsonHog on September 08, 2007, 04:03:02 pm

[/
Quote from: WilsonHog on September 08, 2007, 04:03:02 pm

Wilson, I never thought Carr would be fired before the season was done, but if this keeps up anything is possible.

Albert Einswine

Do y'all think Michigan is a team who believed all their hype and press clippings?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

AirForceHog

Holy Cow!! Michigan really just sucks.

AFWarrior83

TD OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

touchdown pass oregon, 31-7 oregon!

Dwight_K_Shrute

TD Oregon will be 32 - 7 after PAT

Hawg_Heaven

NateMan

Another TD!  They look unstoppable.

Phenomenal One

Man, another TD by Oregon . . . it is getting ugly in the Big House

Toad Suck Pork

Lloyd...it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.  See ya.

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Phenomenal One

Mark May called us the biggest disappointment this year?  Hands down it is Michigan

AirForceHog

Touchdown Oregon deep over the middle.

hogs25

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OREGON 32
BIG BLUE 7

and Meeeeeeeeeeeechigan was preseason #5 lol