Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8 Reasons Why Losing To Troy Will Benefit The Hogs - Updated Daily

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, August 25, 2007, 07:44:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on August 25, 2007, 10:30:01 pm
Quote from: bfosh on August 25, 2007, 07:52:36 pm
No benefit to that for Arkansas whether you like Nutt or not.

There is a tremendous benefit to Arkansas if they lose to Troy. Getting rid of Nutt is like getting rid of cancer. Are you telling me that you would not like to rid your body of cancer?
Because it really helped the program losing to the Citadel and firing the coach after the first game. It boils down to this, we are 5 days away from the first game of the year and you are wanting the Hogs to lose.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Day 5, Reason #5:  2 is better than 1

If we get beat by Troy, it will be because of their balanced spread offense.  Their running game is not that bad, and they use it while in the spread.  That is similar to Gus' philosophy, although you can easily keep running the ball in his HUNH offense.  The key is that you take what the defense is giving you - you are unpredictable and therefore you gain an advantage.

Nutt has become so one-dimensional that no coach fears him.  Preparation against his offensive philosophy will be easy.  He rejected Gus, as well as his offensive creativity (the little bit that he did allow is what allowed us to win 10 games last year).  Losing to Troy will prove that Nutt put his ego above what is best for the team.

It is really simple:  2 ways of attacking - the pass AND the run - are better than 1 way.  Nutt's one-dimensional, play not to lose, conservative cluster-frick vetoing offense will be easy to stop.  If Troy does it, it will prove much quicker that Nutt was wrong.  If Troy loses, then it will just be a matter of time before the the rest of the SEC proves it.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

snortyann

I agree NSTNG.

One of the questions to be answered this season is how many games will be kept close or won on the foot of Tejada?

Tejada's scholie could be Nutts salvation.

xsilverchair14x

so if we win against Troy will you  do a 8 reasons why beating Troy will help the Hogs post?

TheHogFan

Quote from: heathman on August 28, 2007, 09:28:37 am
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on August 28, 2007, 08:21:26 am
Quote from: H()G on August 28, 2007, 08:17:12 am
I don't have to prove you wrong, you a doing a good job all by yourself.

So says the guy with 43 posts taking on some of the more credible people in this deal. 

What does the number of posts have to do with credibility on this board?  Is someone who post's all the time more knowledgeable?  If so please explain.
You got to earn your message board cred! It just ain't given to you! (sarcasm) Who f'in cares about the number of posts? Just a way to not address the issue.

pigfoot

By now, NotShavin's beard must be down to his navel.  By the time Nutt leaves, it will be down to his knees.  Lose to Troy???  It won't happen.  And if it did, there would be no possible benefit to it.  None.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Oh, the irony if we get beat by the spread offense.  Even more so WHEN we get killed by TN with the HUNH.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

TMc

Idiotic to think losing to Troy would benefit us..., the best possible scenario for the Hog team (if you want Nutt gone).., is to have an exceptional season.., Nutt take off for another place .., and the recruiting class will remain strong.., and maybe, JUST maybe, we will attract a very good coach.

August 29, 2007, 06:26:00 pm #258 Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 06:30:54 pm by notshavintilnuttgo
Quote from: TMc on August 29, 2007, 06:23:39 pm
Idiotic to think losing to Troy would benefit us..., the best possible scenario for the Hog team (if you want Nutt gone).., is to have an exceptional season.., Nutt take off for another place .., and the recruiting class will remain strong.., and maybe, JUST maybe, we will attract a very good coach.

Unbelievable.  I guess I just need to put it in my sig. line.  Nutt is going nowhere unless fired.  There is ZERO evidence he will.  If he couldn't get a job after this past season - which is now DOCUMENTED he tried to do - then he won't this season.

We have no choice but to hope we lose to Troy.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: blunthog on August 25, 2007, 08:06:40 pm
I have a feeling that he will leave at the end of year. (on HIS OWN) For me I just cannot hope or want the team to lose.

Its more than just a feeling blunthog....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Nashville Fan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 29, 2007, 05:48:25 pm
Oh, the irony if we get beat by the spread offense.  Even more so WHEN we get killed by TN with the HUNH.
That will be irony. The running game v the passing HUNH. I have that game circled.
Pittman or Bust!

Michael_Porkleone

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 29, 2007, 06:26:00 pm

Unbelievable.  I guess I just need to put it in my sig. line.  Nutt is going nowhere unless fired.  There is ZERO evidence he will.  If he couldn't get a job after this past season - which is now DOCUMENTED he tried to do - then he won't this season.

We have no choice but to ignore you.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 29, 2007, 06:28:40 pm
I have a feeling that he will leave at the end of year. (on HIS OWN) For me I just cannot hope or want the team to lose.

Much more than just a feeling Stewie.
Retired Radio Host

Quote from: Michael_Porkleone on August 29, 2007, 07:39:52 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 29, 2007, 06:26:00 pm

We have no choice but to ignore you.

Well, a lot of fans have been ignoring a lot of truth lately, so you are definitely getting good at it.

Ugly Uncle

Tyou is not a push over.  It really could happen.  I really did not think we would lose to UNLV in the Vegas boal.
Retired Radio Host

freddiethehog

Quote from: ballhog24 on August 25, 2007, 10:28:03 pm
Quote from: H()G on August 25, 2007, 10:23:28 pm
Man cmon, you can't let your selfish desires get in the way.  You would rather run the risk of DMAC losing the race for the Heisman, and the rest of the hogs have a bad season, just because you don't like the coach.  In my opinion, which has clearly been stated that I have a full right to express,  I don't see how you can call yourself a hog fan.
100% gaurantee the other 7 aren't good enough to outway the reasons why we should beat Troy.

Let me say this one more time; Last time I'll ask.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY POSTS QUESTIONING WHETHER THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER PERSON IS OR IS NOT A FAN OF THE RAZORBACKS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SHARES A DIFFERENT VIEW OF WHAT SHOULD/COULD HAPPEN, DOES NOT GIVE ANY REASON TO QUESTION THEIR DEVOTION TO THIS TEAM.

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 25, 2007, 10:09:04 pm
Quote from: ballhog24 on August 25, 2007, 09:53:49 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 25, 2007, 09:28:12 pm
Snideness?  I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive.  It is my opinion that you are a hugger, so deal with it and stop telling me how to post.  I have insulted no one and you need to back off.  My reasoning is very valid, and #1 is probably THE most valid of them all.
How about you just say you disagree next time without making up crap and trying to tell me how to post?
Just because YOU think you are "balanced" doesn't make you right, in this case it just makes you another supporter of Nutt, whether you like it or not.

Sensitive, no. I'm trying to avoid the escalation that could follow.

And just because you carry the opinion that I'm a hugger does not make me one. You don't care that you're incorrect in your statement, that's ok. This is America, you have every right to be wrong.

To grant 1/2 your request; I disagree with you. Losing to Troy would not be a good thing. Now with that said, keep your posts within guidelines and I won't NEED to tell you how to post. If you can't, then I will deal with it.

Your opinion, is just that, an opinion. I don't share it, and if you read past posts, you would change it, or maybe not; that would be up to you.

Now...that we've measured...lets get back to the gist of the thread.

You do have me in anticipation of #1, so I'll wait for it like the rest.

With the unbalanced aura surrounding the athletic program; losing to Troy would not benefit the hogs. It would demoralize the players losing a game they're supposed to win, i.e. The Citadel and the rest of the 3-7-1 1992 season. That's a big risk to take just to get rid of one coach.

Once again, STOP telling me how to post, when I have not broken any rules.  Please show me where I have in this thread.

As far as your opinion about my post, you obviously don't think Nutt is the biggest problem with this team OR you also are under the misguided impression that he is going to leave at the end of the season.

In BOTH cases, you would be wrong.

And don't take yourself so seriously because nobody else does.

Hawgz4Life

Hootendale will be gone at the end of the season...win, lose or draw. My opinion, only, of course. But Paw paw will no longer be in his corner and the right people are waiting for that moment. Much like a gang of kids waiting outside after school for the class snitch. He has Frank'd one too many people, I believe. The Dale won't even have a chance to hit the fan before this goob has jumped ship.

August 30, 2007, 11:54:04 am #268 Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 01:00:55 pm by notshavintilnuttgo
Day 6, Reason #6  The Option is Back Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Lee was supposed to be on the field, calling the plays.  No we hear that he is going to be up in the booth.  Once again, Nutt has worked this to where he will be calling the plays.  Without at least one coach questioning him he will have FULL control of the offense.   The first 2 or 3 plays will work great, then our offense will be stopped by a Sun Belt team.  We are going to get punched in the mouth.

Now we hear McFadden is working on the option.  This is unbelievable.  It's time for this madness to end, losing to Troy will be a great start in doing this.

WPS.

H()G

:razorback: This thing   gets    in      and      out       of        the         trash          can           so            fast             it'll              just               mess                 you                   up. :razorback:

DaForsaken

We are seeing Lee's true colors.  He is an option coach.  That is what we are going to get.

Baghdadhawg

Quote from: uglyuncle on August 29, 2007, 08:54:42 pm

If some of the folks in the know (Stewie, Uncle) think that he will be gone after this year regardless of what happens then there's really no benefit from the Hogs losing to Troy, right?  Everyone will get what they want, huggers a successful season, darksiders a new coach.  So, let's all hope for a very successful season!

bnepro

i'm sure i'm going to get rapped in the mouth for this, but:

has anyone gone onto the Troy boards?
they basically call Hogville a den of Hog-
Haters that do a better job of bashing the
Razorbacks than our opponents' fans ever
could.

as much as everyone likes to hate on Houston
and the way this team has been managed for
the last 9 years, we have nevertheless posted
some fairly respectable wins against teams that
never thought we'd stand a chance against them.

i'm thinking back to d. birmingham's amazing
catch to put us atop LSU in 2002, for example.
watched that game in an SEC bar in LODO Denver
and the wind that went out of the sails of the
LSU fans there was the sweetest taste of
Kiss My A$$ i've ever experienced.  because they
OWNED that bar and there were all of three tables
of Razorbacks there. 
which is how it feels all the time isn't it?
unless you live in fayetteville
(and sometimes when you DO live in fayetteville)
it's always 2 Hogs against an entire legion of
whoever we're playing.

everytime we win a game, every time we score
a point, and every time we get props from all
those smart-a$$ sportscasters, the ones who say
@ the end of a season in which our only loss
was to USC; before the MS state game that
our chances are slim of winning.  when good
thing happen to the Razorbacks it's GOOD!
winning is GOOD!
scoring is GOOD!

quit wishing for the detriment of the Hogs.
the team and the staff are who we have
to win with THIS SEASON.
'we've been waiting for you...'

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: gberry1969 on August 30, 2007, 12:37:56 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on August 29, 2007, 08:54:42 pm

If some of the folks in the know (Stewie, Uncle) think that he will be gone after this year regardless of what happens then there's really no benefit from the Hogs losing to Troy, right?  Everyone will get what they want, huggers a successful season, darksiders a new coach.  So, let's all hope for a very successful season!

Yeah, but don't listen to me.  People only listen to me because I have so many post...

Isn't that right?
Retired Radio Host

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JoeB_Hawg

Quote from: harleighhawg on August 26, 2007, 08:34:37 pm
Quote from: swisshog on August 26, 2007, 08:23:23 pm
Quote from: harleighhawg on August 26, 2007, 08:14:03 pm

There is more than just SwissHog that agrees with Notshavin...I will say so, but there are numerous others who won't say that they want a loss in order to get Dale fired because they get jumped on so viciously for committing "heresy".

Would that be the "same" Swisshog that:  Likened the situation of MM's leaving to RAPE?  Yes, Rape.....Kind of difficult to believe someone would say that, but it's here on the board.

Would that be the "same" Swisshog that:  Called Butu a thug? and made fun of him for being injured and unable to play in the NFL this season.  Swisshog:  What else do Michael Vick and Butu have in common [besides being thugs]?  Neither one will be playing in the NFL this season.  Ha! Ha!

Would that be the "same" Swisshog that said:  We saw how well DMac did last year under Malzahn; we'll see if he's really got talent this year with Gus gone..........   No more preposterous statement has been made.  (GM was not the running back's coach anyway)

My opinion about this statement was never shared......................but it's pretty clear for me.  Just about any side of the fence Swisshog is on, you'll be able to look out and see me on the opposite...............Never want the Hogs to loose.

My pearls of wisdom must be incredible, if you were so moved to memorize them!

no, more along the lines of so outrageous it was hard to believe anyone wrote them.  Taken singly, they're (IMO) bizarre; enmasse, they're unbelievable.  What's so unbelievable is that one cranium could hold such mess............(IMHO)

My new favorite poster!!!

Sao Ming

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 29, 2007, 02:53:15 pm

If we get beat by Troy, it will be because of their balanced spread offense.  Their running game is not that bad, and they use it while in the spread.  That is similar to Gus' philosophy, although you can easily keep running the ball in his HUNH offense.  The key is that you take what the defense is giving you - you are unpredictable and therefore you gain an advantage.

Nutt has become so one-dimensional that no coach fears him.  Preparation against his offensive philosophy will be easy.  He rejected Gus, as well as his offensive creativity (the little bit that he did allow is what allowed us to win 10 games last year).  Losing to Troy will prove that Nutt put his ego above what is best for the team.

It is really simple:  2 ways of attacking - the pass AND the run - are better than 1 way.  Nutt's one-dimensional, play not to lose, conservative cluster-frick vetoing offense will be easy to stop.  If Troy does it, it will prove much quicker that Nutt was wrong.  If Troy loses, then it will just be a matter of time before the the rest of the SEC proves it.

I think it's time you and I put $500.00 on this game.  I'll take Arkansas.  Stick to handicapping soccer.

Quote from: Sao Ming on August 30, 2007, 03:40:25 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 29, 2007, 02:53:15 pm

I think it's time you and I put $500.00 on this game.  I'll take Arkansas.  Stick to handicapping soccer.

All I have said all along is that I think they have a chance - without Nutt, no way in hell Troy has a chance against the U of A.  There is a small chance, and that is what I am hoping for.

Besides, I asked my wife and she said no.

Day 7, Reason #7 - The Wrong Coach Left

The timing of the loss to Troy would be excellent.  Watching Gus' offense last night was bittersweet.  It was great to see his creative offense dismantle a team that the Hogs played last year.  Oh, what could have been this year.  Dmac and the weapons we have on offense, he would have gotten the best out of them.  We would NEVER be out of a game.  Gus' offense put up only 9 points less against this team than the Hogs did last year with all the talent they had.  The X factor was obviously Gus.  Tulsa's D is terrible.  Gus' offense allows them to get right back in the game no matter what the D and special teams are doing/not doing, something that HDN cannot do and will never be able to do as long as he is 100% in charge of the offense.

After watching Tulsa's offense succeed last night, watching Nutt's fail tomorrow and this season will prove once again that the WRONG coach left.  Hopefully, this will be the first step in the RIGHT one returning.......soon.

ck33180

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 31, 2007, 08:18:50 am

The timing of the loss to Troy would be excellent.  Watching Gus' offense last night was bittersweet.  It was great to see his creative offense dismantle a team that the Hogs played last year.  Oh, what could have been this year.  Dmac and the weapons we have on offense, he would have gotten the best out of them.  We would NEVER be out of a game.  Gus' offense put up only 9 points less against this team than the Hogs did last year with all the talent they had.  The X factor was obviously Gus.  Tulsa's D is terrible.  Gus' offense allows them to get right back in the game no matter what the D and special teams are doing/not doing, something that HDN cannot do and will never be able to do as long as he is 100% in charge of the offense.

After watching Tulsa's offense succeed last night, watching Nutt's fail tomorrow and this season will prove once again that the WRONG coach left.  Hopefully, this will be the first step in the RIGHT one returning.......soon.

Gus is not a football god. Granted the HUNH is awesome, and Gus is a good coach, but Gus is not the only person in the world that can run the HUNH and be creative. I am not a hugger, but I am tired of all this program bashing yall are doing over HDN. Granted if Gus ever gets hired on at UA, I'll be sure to lead a revolution against him and poke my head into his every move outside work to make public any dirt I can.

Quote from: ck33180 on August 31, 2007, 08:29:06 am

Gus is not a football god. Granted the HUNH is awesome, and Gus is a good coach, but Gus is not the only person in the world that can run the HUNH and be creative. I am not a hugger, but I am tired of all this program bashing yall are doing over HDN. Granted if Gus ever gets hired on at UA, I'll be sure to lead a revolution against him and poke my head into his every move outside work to make public any dirt I can.

The only problem with what you want to do is that Gus has done NOTHING to warrant such a revolution.  He's done nothing but be a great coach, a great leader and full of class.  This after being run off by a coach with zero class.

So you aren't going to have much to work with.

Silver Hog

I guess what most forget is that Gus was here, we HAD him.  We failed to let his potential loose.  Our loss.  "What might have been" will be the catch phrase for years to come.

ck33180

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 31, 2007, 08:33:10 am

The only problem with what you want to do is that Gus has done NOTHING to warrant such a revolution.  He's done nothing but be a great coach, a great leader and full of class.  This after being run off by a coach with zero class.

That's fine and dandy. You are entitled to your own opinion. I'm sure I could find something and I wouldn't be the only one digging. Everyone has skeletons in thier closet.

Oh and yea, the revolution is warranted to me just to get back at all the program bashing the darksiders have done. One good turn deserves another. The whole approach to removing Nutt has been totally uncalled for.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: ck33180 on August 31, 2007, 08:38:50 am

That's fine and dandy. You are entitled to your own opinion. I'm sure I could find something and I wouldn't be the only one digging. Everyone has skeletons in thier closet.

Oh and yea, the revolution is warranted to me just to get back at all the program bashing the darksiders have done. One good turn deserves another. The whole approach to removing Nutt has been totally uncalled for.

HdN has given us so much to work with, it is almost laughable.  You dig away my friend.  I guess it proves that we are about making this program better, and you are just about "getting back at..." those who know the truth, yet you disagree with.

Good luck on your mission.
Retired Radio Host

bphi11ips

You don't have an opinion.  You have completely uneducated ostrich/sheep syndrome.  Don't worry, it's not fatal.  7-6 this year will cure it for you and others.  If that doesn't work, 4-8 next year will.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ck33180

Quote from: bphi11ips on August 31, 2007, 10:46:01 am

You don't have an opinion.  You have completely uneducated ostrich/sheep syndrome.  Don't worry, it's not fatal.  7-6 this year will cure it for you and others.  If that doesn't work, 4-8 next year will.

That one dont work bro, cause I aint a hugger. I know Nutt's faults and I could care less about Nutt, BUT I DO CARE about the bad media attention the darksiders have garnered for our PROGRAM. I'll throw in that I wish we could get rid of Nutt and get an awesome coach that could take us to a NC real quick like, but I wouldn't have drug our programs name through the media mud in the process as the darkside has done in thier blind hatred.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: ck33180 on August 31, 2007, 10:50:30 am

That one dont work bro, cause I aint a hugger. I know Nutt's faults and I could care less about Nutt, BUT I DO CARE about the bad media attention the darksiders have garnered for our PROGRAM.

You deal with the cancer...the symptoms will take care of themselves.

HdN has brought all of this on his own head.  Not the fans.  NOT THE FANS! (Sorry, had a HdN moment there of repeating myself).

Retired Radio Host

bphi11ips

Quote from: ck33180 on August 31, 2007, 10:50:30 am

That one dont work bro, cause I aint a hugger. I know Nutt's faults and I could care less about Nutt, BUT I DO CARE about the bad media attention the darksiders have garnered for our PROGRAM. I'll throw in that I wish we could get rid of Nutt and get an awesome coach that could take us to a NC real quick like, but I wouldn't have drug our programs name through the media mud in the process as the darkside has done in thier blind hatred.

That won't work bro, cuz there ain't no blind hatred here.  The media was at fault to begin with.  Had it done it's job in the first place, there would have been no citizen FOIA's.  Wally had them first and wouldn't report the 12/8 texts.  Word leaked and people wanted the truth.  No one suspected or gave a rat's behind about Donna Bragg.  Most still couldn't care less.  What 40 year fans/contributors like myself care about is the truth and the treatment of student athletes.  We are also offended by the never ending media spin coming from the BAC, the spin that refuses to acknowledge anything inappropriate on the part of the Nutts, the players that ambushed MM, the "posse", etc., all the while demonizing lifelong fans, the players that left, and their parents.

It's almost enough to destroy 40 years of blind, unyielding loyalty and support.  But it won't be.  Because it will be over no later than 2009.  I can wait until then, but it's going to be a long hibernation.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Day 8, Reason #8, GAMEDAY!!!!!

Held Hostage by Nutt - Free the players!!!!

The Razorbacks no longer exist, not as they should anyway.  They are introduced as "Houston Nutt's Razorbacks". Nutt comes out first in front of the team through the "A".  He makes himself the center of attention during the games.  At the end of the game, if we lose, he is no where to be found.  If we win, he once again makes himself the center of attention.  He knocks kids over, ruins landscaping and physically assaults the band leader to get himself front and center.  He throws coaches, players, media and even fans under the bus instead of accepting any blame.

This team is now the HootenDale Nutterbacks.  It isn't those kids fault.  It isn't the fans fault.  It isn't even ultimately the media's fault.  We know whose fault it is and he must be eliminated from the program today.  He is holding this program and those kids hostage.  They must be freed.  Free us Troy.  Free us.

If I may summarize:

1.  Cluster-frick that has been the offensive play-calling will no longer exist.
2.  The healing can begin.
3.  The truth will set you free.
4.  A paradigm shift by the PTB.
5.  2 is better than 1.
6.  The Option is Back Baby!!!!
7.  The Wrong Coach Left
8.  Free the players!

GO ARKANSAS!  GO TROY, BEAT DALE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiggyBack

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 01, 2007, 10:52:56 am
Day 8, Reason #8, GAMEDAY!!!!!

Held Hostage by Nutt - Free the players!!!!

The Razorbacks no longer exist, not as they should anyway.  They are introduced as "Houston Nutt's Razorbacks". Nutt comes out first in front of the team through the "A".  He makes himself the center of attention during the games.  At the end of the game, if we lose, he is no where to be found.  If we win, he once again makes himself the center of attention.  He knocks kids over, ruins landscaping and physically assaults the band leader to get himself front and center.  He throws coaches, players, media and even fans under the bus instead of accepting any blame.

This team is now the HootenDale Nutterbacks.  It isn't those kids fault.  It isn't the fans fault.  It isn't even ultimately the media's fault.  We know whose fault it is and he must be eliminated from the program today.  He is holding this program and those kids hostage.  They must be freed.  Free us Troy.  Free us.

If I may summarize:

1.  Cluster-frick that has been the offensive play-calling will no longer exist.
2.  The healing can begin.
3.  The truth will set you free.
4.  A paradigm shift by the PTB.
5.  2 is better than 1.
6.  The Option is Back Baby!!!!
7.  The Wrong Coach Left
8.  Free the players!

GO ARKANSAS!  GO TROY, BEAT DALE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely right.  I almost puked watching Dale act like a freakin' monkey last year after we beat Auburn.  Dale has done what no other coach in Razorback history has done.  He has made me not care.  I know that if we win he is going to get all the credit.  His willing accomplices in the media will shower him with praise and he will point at that fake ring of his and make a complete jackass out of himself AND us.  If we lose, it will be a play here and a play there and an injury here and an injury there.  It will be, "you know, nobody feels worse about that blown play than player X" or "we teach our kids to pick up fumbles and run 'em in not just fall on 'em" or "we lost so much talent from last year's club with the NFL draft."

When push comes to shove, Dale is completely and totally incapable of winning meaningful games.  If he spent as much time developing a game plan as he does developing excuses, we may not be so angry.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Kilgor

Had we lost to Troy, Nutt would be gone after this season no questions asked.  Now he still has a chance.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/