Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I stand corrected boys....stay patient and wait til next week...

Started by Merle Hawggard, March 24, 2007, 12:39:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Merle Hawggard

next week could be the day we've all been waiting for....don't spite me; just believe me! i'm already excited! just remember, i told you first!!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"If I tell you a rooster can pull a freight train....hook his a$$ up!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Terry Whitlock

Merle Hawggard

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"If I tell you a rooster can pull a freight train....hook his a$$ up!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Terry Whitlock

Silver Hog

HawgAdvocate

Heh, the party started a few hours ago Merle..check a few posts below.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

moses_007

Who can be patient at a time like this?

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Merle Hawggard

Merle Hawggard

Heh, the party started a few hours ago Merle..check a few posts below.

where is the other post?

dotnet

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 12:45:23 pm
just keep this tread handy...remember who told ya.

I will, all the people in the other post that was put up hours before yours.  You'll be remembered as the copy cat.  Congrats.

HogFan1st

76-72...i remember it like it was yesterday...Charlotte, NC 1994

Merle Hawggard

Toad Suck Pork

If everyone is now on board, what are we waiting for?  Is it really a possibility that Stan is going to land another job somewhere else?

redbarn

These posts are like the energizer bunny only they keep me hoping and hoping and hoping.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

Hollywood_HOGan

Merle Hawggard

fellows....it's bigger than that! i'm telling you!! im not blowing smoke up ur a$$. dreams may be coming true! sources say!!

HogFan1st

So perhaps a change at the top for both major men's teams?

Merle Hawggard

ComeonHogs!!!

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 12:54:12 pm
fellows....it's bigger than that! i'm telling you!! im not blowing smoke up ur a$$. dreams may be coming true! sources say!!

I got two dreams....which one the nutty nightmare or the heath one?
State Pride!!!

ComeonHogs!!!

Oh God1 I can't believe i bit on this.

LUCY you promise to not move the ball?
State Pride!!!

rzrbckfan426

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 12:58:58 pm
now you're reading between the lines....
I can't handle any more smoke up my a$$.  I got it coming out my nose and mouth its so full down there.  Got a sore throat b/c of it.

HogFan1st

that would be huge...has a school ever made such a change?

Merle Hawggard

i know the feeling rzbck....but i think we turned the corner. next week....

3kgthog

I'm not buying any more of this stuff. I've had enough of the wait til next Tuesday, wait 48 hours, change is coming, it's happening, and bla bla bla. Those in power change their minds with the direction of the wind and we'll find out early next week that a power play was made and now things are back in limbo. It'll never stop and never get resolved.

Merle Hawggard

well, probably not. but no school has been in our situation either. needing to make bb change, and trouble brewing in fball program. ps, i dont know how to copy other peoples comments onto mine like ya'll do..how do i do that?

rzrbckfan426

you click the quote button in the top right corner of each post

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 01:04:46 pm

Merle Hawggard post may have some legs....I have heard rumblings also but don't care to speculate simply because its 3rd & 4th person hearsay.   Where their is smoke....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SPAL

jimmy?

porkskin?

fatback rind jimmy?

48 hours boys, its a special time...just hang on to that rope for 48 hours boys and remember, you heard it here first boys....porky rind james is back.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 01:07:29 pm
well, probably not. but no school has been in our situation either. needing to make bb change, and trouble brewing in fball program. ps, i dont know how to copy other peoples comments onto mine like ya'll do..how do i do that?

push the quote button

Merle Hawggard

hog caller

im know youn told me first, what was it you told me? mmmm i've been down this road before . i'll just wait and see .

Merle Hawggard

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 24, 2007, 01:09:31 pm

Merle Hawggard post may have some legs....I have heard rumblings also but don't care to speculate simply because its 3rd & 4th person hearsay.   Where their is smoke....

thanks for the vote of confidence...we probably know the same thing, but im like you, i dont wanna get ripped more than i have on here! but i truely believe

Weazel Backfat

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 01:14:04 pm

Merle Hawggard post may have some legs....I have heard rumblings also but don't care to speculate simply because its 3rd & 4th person hearsay.   Where their is smoke....

thanks for the vote of confidence...we probably know the same thing, but im like you, i dont wanna get ripped more than i have on here! but i truely believe

Hey Merle, are you talking basketball or football.  That's all I want to know.  Thanks buddy.

arklahoman36

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 12:39:37 pm
next week could be the day we've all been waiting for....don't spite me; just believe me! i'm already excited! just remember, i told you first!!

Once the inevitable is predicted often enough, the prediction comes true.
Trust me, once Heath is gone, whether it's now or next season, there will be plenty of people ready to claim -- I told ya first.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Weazel Backfat on March 24, 2007, 01:21:55 pm

Merle Hawggard post may have some legs....I have heard rumblings also but don't care to speculate simply because its 3rd & 4th person hearsay.   Where their is smoke....

Hey Merle, are you talking basketball or football.  That's all I want to know.  Thanks buddy.

BOTH
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Merle Hawggard

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 24, 2007, 01:23:32 pm
Quote from: Weazel Backfat on March 24, 2007, 01:21:55 pm

BOTH

stewie is right.....both.

Steef

No disrespect sir, you sound sincere, excited and in agreement with my own hopes.

But you arent the first, which is kinda the point. On this board, we're past 'the boy who cried wolf', past 'believe it when I see it'...

...right into...

'Yeah, right.'

Merle Hawggard

Quote from: steefhog on March 24, 2007, 01:24:57 pm

No disrespect sir, you sound sincere, excited and in agreement with my own hopes.

But you arent the first, which is kinda the point. On this board, we're past 'the boy who cried wolf', past 'believe it when I see it'...

...right into...

'Yeah, right.'

im not looking for credit...just looking for them to get gone! i understand your point though.

fu-man-soo

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: fu-man-soo on March 24, 2007, 01:30:33 pm
i buy the heath part but dale too?

right now i could care less about the nutty one. I just want Billy Gillispie!

we've been hearing nutty rumors for about 3 months

PigWig

Quote from: fu-man-soo on March 24, 2007, 01:30:33 pm
i buy the heath part but dale too?
I think these rumors will lose credibility if there are claims that DMW will be gone too.  I know that would be ideal but if it hasn't happened yet, I'm not sure it will.

Dmacattack

Please don't tell me that this news will break at 4:30 on Friday

I'll hang up and listen

redbarn

Every day I get up and turn on Hogville.  Every day there are messages that Heath is gone or DMW is gone. It's driving me crazy.  Every night when I go to bed Heath is still here and DMW is still here.  I am now on Prozac, under a mental therapists care, and walk around mumbling to myself.  My wife is threatening to leave me, my bills are piling up and churches are praying for me.  For the love of God, if the PTB on the hill have any compassion at all they will fire both of them immediately and let me return to normal.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

darth sooie

Hmmmm, maybe a compromise was reached with White telling JFB, you want to can heath and hire BG, than your little mini-me Nutter is gonna get his a-- fired too, wonder what frank would do with that choice?

Merle Hawggard

Quote from: redbarn on March 24, 2007, 01:38:13 pm
Every day I get up and turn on Hogville.  Every day there are messages that Heath is gone or DMW is gone. It's driving me crazy.  Every night when I go to bed Heath is still here and DMW is still here.  I am now on Prozac, under a mental therapists care, and walk around mumbling to myself.  My wife is threatening to leave me, my bills are piling up and churches are praying for me.  For the love of God, if the PTB on the hill have any compassion at all they will fire both of them immediately and let me return to normal.

hang in there redbarn...im pretty confident on this one.

Hogchick

Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 01:27:54 pm

...right into...

'Yeah, right.'

im not looking for credit...just looking for them to get gone! i understand your point though.

But you were looking for credit. 

Look at me, look at me.  I have a source and he says something big is about to happen.....

Dmacattack

Merle

Can you share anything else...ie why you feel this way ??

Not questioning your desire for change, just discouraged from the lack of it.

Feel free to pm me  ;D

Blake Sebo

I believed Stewie in the other thread, but I have a hard time believing that the head football coach will be fired in the middle of spring practice (as much as I would like it).

W_KY_Hog

Okay Merle,

Now that you've checked your PM's...
can you still talk?
are you still alive?

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Hogchick on March 24, 2007, 01:53:19 pm
Quote from: Merle Hawggard on March 24, 2007, 01:27:54 pm

...right into...

'Yeah, right.'

But you were looking for credit. 

Look at me, look at me.  I have a source and he says something big is about to happen.....

the guy is jut relaying info that he has with other fans.

go love the nutt at the hugger board