Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 Best All-Time Razorback Basketball Players

Started by Porkem, March 14, 2007, 05:39:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogtheball

Oh, and one more big one: Sid gave Hog fans four years - Corliss left after three.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

rebelhogdog

1. Corliss
2.  Todd Day
3.  Sindey Moncrief
4.  Lee Mayberry
5.  Joe Johnson
6.  Scotty Thurman
7.  Darrell Walker
8.  Ronnie Brewer Jr. & Sr.
9.  Joe Klein
10.  Daryl Hawkins - my favorite Hog B-Baller

Doc Holiday

Quote from: BMOS on March 14, 2007, 08:17:44 pm
Sydney Moncrief        Scott Hastings
Ron Brewer               Lee Mayberry
Marvin Delph             Scotty Thurman
Joe Klein                  Darrell Walker
Corliss Williamson       Martin Terry

I agree with Marvin Delph...if I remember right he could have went Pro but turned it all down to work with a Christain group...playing ball? right?

Mister_BS

Sidney, without question ... we'll put him at guard on defense, and let him roam the baseline and everywhere else on offense.

Joining him on first team are Ron Brewer at point, Todd Day at small forward (he can't guard a guard, or even a lamp post on some days), Corlis Williamson at power forward and Joe Kleine at center.

Teams are constructed as pieces of a puzzle, with respect given to individual ability.

SECOND TEAM
PG - Lee Mayberry
SG - Alvin Robertson
SF - Scotty Thurman
PF -Dean Tolson
C - Scott Hastings

THIRD TEAM
PG - Darrell Walker
SG - Martin Terry
SF - Marvin Delph
PF - Derek Hood
C - Oliver Miller

Apoligies to Tommy Boyer, a great shooting guard or forward... I never had the chance to see him play. There is a statue of him in the lobby of Walton Arena.

Joe Johnson is my next guy, I guess. But he wasn't a Hog long enough to warrant being ahead of these guys. I know Martin played just two years and Darrell and Alvin three, but they deserve it first.

Porkem

A couple of corrections...old Ron was SWC and I knew that...just typed it wrong.  Second...think I will bump Oliver Miller out and put Darrell Walker in...need to move Alvin Robertson up...and I'm thinking Marvin Delph was better than Ronnie Brewer...even old Ron would agree with that I think.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."