Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net NCAA Tournament Bracket...... Update Prizes announced

Started by Lanny, March 11, 2007, 07:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsNbeer

I'm in... Can't remember my final 4....dammit!!!!!

ok went back and looked....... Florida, Carolina, OSU, Kansas....... Kansas cutting the nets down...  I think that's what I picked...

bosshawg38

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

jhudson84

I got:
Elite 8: Florida,UNLV,Kansas,UCLA,Texas,G'Town,OSU,A&M.
Final 4: Florida, Kansas, G'Town,A&M
Championship: G'Town over Florida

kenton

Hogville is full of winners and smiters.

I'm Kenton Rogers from somewhere in Texas and I APPROVE THIS POST

WMS > RRS
RRS < WMS
WMS = KING

Hogville: IF YOU CAN'T SHOW ME SOMETHING NEW THEN I'M GOING TO DEMEAN YOU BY CALLING THE REPOST POLICE.  Most commonly used phrase on Hogville: Read more.  Post less.  (darn, take your own advice!)

Hogpuddin

I heard that the prize for winning is 4 season tickets to the football games next year, a $10,000 donation to the RAZORBACK Foundation in your name, and you get to have your family picture taken with Houston Nutt.   :)

vol_in_ar

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to take 125.00 gift certificate from Hogville

Rooka

Great Idea hSv, THANKS.

:razorback: GO HOGS! BEAT USC!!!  :razorback:

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hSv on March 11, 2007, 07:49:41 pm
And one more thing.  You must be a member of Hogville to win the Championship prize.

Avoid the suspense and just mail me the check right now! Y'all are goin' down!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Boarcephus

do you have to fill out all the name, phone number, address stuff to register?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogFan514

Thanks for the money in advance! Yall know that i am goin 2 win!

Squealers

Quote from: hSv on March 11, 2007, 07:49:41 pm
And one more thing.  You must be a member of Hogville WITH A NAME THAT RHYMES WITH STEELERS to win the Championship prize.

I fixed that for you Lanny.

;)
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

MDH

I'm only getting the choices for the Midwest, West, East and Championship.  I have no South Selection... anyone else have this problem?

I got it fixed, had to clear my cookies.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Lando Calrissian

Unfortunately, for everybody here, I just submitted mine.

Lanny, you wanna just give me the prize money now and get it over with?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

ArchitectHog

Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

sg56

BryantHog06

who knows

im in  got FLA,SOUTHERN ILL,N.CAROLINA,and MEMPHIS FLA winning it all
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

beachhawg

IowaHog

Hmmm.  Somebody snagged my screen name- I had to become iowahawg to sign in...
"Dorks.  They look like a couple of dorks". 
-Quentin Tarantino, apparently when asked about Hooten and Danny...

PowderedToastMan

I'm in.  Final Four is Wisconsin, UCLA, Texas, and Ohio State.  I hate UT, so I don't have them winning the championship.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

wholehog92

I'm in with my picks but got the username/name backwards......ah well after I win I'll be a legend with two names!!!!
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

revolution

I'm in with final four picks N. Carolina, Florida, UCLA and Louisville.  Florida to repeat over N. Carolina.  I think Ohio State falls in the second round to Xavier, and Kansas goes down against Kentucky.  I'm not a big fan of the CATS, but I think Tubby and his team will mimic Stan the Man and his hogs and put together a mammoth effort leading all the way to the elite eight.

Arkansas falls to N. Carolina in the sweet 16.

You think the talking heads don't know anything?  Get a load of my bracket, then tell me who's clueless!

BCRavens

I'm in. Florida, UCLA, Georgetown and Texas A&M with Florida repeating over G-Town.

Hogs to the sweet 16

Go Hogs and thanks for setting this up. +1
Cub Fan - Bud Man

c-hog1

HSV,

Am I to late to the party? The link is now showing a message stating that the hogville.net group is full. Any chance of making more room? If not, no worries.

thanks for setting it up.

Hoggy Hogalot

JamesWParks

It's full?  The play-in game hasn't even been played yet.
Go Colts, Go Hogs

hawghoopster

Same here, tried to get in but says Hogville will need to let us in. 

hogfankb

CycloneHog

I tried to register, but got the message "group is full."

Does this mean I'm inelligible to compete?

dish13-hog

"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

wutangmoma

I'd  like in if you get more room!....Thanks and Go Hogs!

camden5r

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Rooka

Squealers

Quote from: YBMS! on March 13, 2007, 07:31:40 pm
Lanny ~ can you merge this thread into the one I started?

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=123006.0

Please note... if you're already entered in the original Hogville.net group, please do NOT enter another bracket in the Hogville.net II group -- you'll disqualify yourself from the $$$$.  One entry per poster!

Good luck!!!

Love your tag line ;)       Also, YBMS thanks for opening this up again this year!  I plan on donating half of my winnings to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness charity.  I challenge anyone else to do the same!!!!!

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

_Collin1

Quote from: YBMS! on March 13, 2007, 07:31:40 pm
Quote from: YBMS! on March 13, 2007, 07:00:02 pm
CBS SPORTSLINE ONLY ALLOWS 250 PER POOL, SO HOGVILLE.NET IS FULL AND I'VE STARTED ANOTHER ONE.  IT'S STILL ONE BIG CONTEST, BUT ALL NEW ENTRIES GO HERE:

http://hogville2.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

PASSWORD IS ALSO: "gohogs"

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=123006.0

Please note... if you're already entered in the original Hogville.net group, please do NOT enter another bracket in the Hogville.net II group -- you'll disqualify yourself from the $$$$.  One entry per poster!

Good luck!!!

Crap... I need to be deleted.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Bomis Hawg

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Sao Ming

Quote from: YBMS! on March 14, 2007, 01:53:45 pm
Quote from: Tomcat on March 14, 2007, 12:01:36 pm
Wow.  Second one is filling quick too.

Total entries so far 389

Group I is maxed at 250
Group II is currently 139

Yo, thx for putting this on S.  MP.