Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net NCAA Tournament Bracket...... Update Prizes announced

Started by Lanny, March 11, 2007, 07:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

You will need to register for the NCAA Bracket and to be eligible for prizes you must be a member of Hogville.net

Click Here

Password is: gohogs

Winner will receive $125.00
Second place $50.00
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Lanny

And one more thing.  You must be a member of Hogville to win the Championship prize.

Al Bundy

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

quest4excellence

you will all die!  HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK maybe thats a bit harsh. 

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

Hogpuddin

I am getting excited.  Thanks for putting this together, seriously.  +1

hogs4life

Juicemeister

ToddW

I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

pigeye20/20

Lando Calrissian

When is the deadline for submissions?

I tend to overthink these things so it will take me at least until Wed. 'til I figure anything out.

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

_Collin1

CW in :)

Wright St to the Final Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

Lanny

An old friend that is part of Hogville is one that set this up last year and invited us to join.

Say thanks to FLKeysGuy

Al Bundy

TomasPistola

Wish I knew the keys to a good tournament bracket
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Scott E.

I think his avatar gives it away.   ;)

Hogtropolis™

March 11, 2007, 09:46:37 pm #16 Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 02:23:37 pm by Hogtropolis™
Do y'all won't the total of the two teams score or the final score of the championship game?

Scott E.

I think they probably do.  I don't think I could change my pic's or anything after the tourney started last year.

WestMemphisHogFan

Awesome! Thanks HSV.  I'm in.  Got my final four set, and feel pretty good about it.

T-Bag Hawg

Give up now ladies...I don't think I'll miss a game.
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

strangebrew64

i'm done.  I'm going with my first picks and not making changes.  every year i go in and change a bunch of my picks, and my first thoughts are usually the best.

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: strangebrew64 on March 11, 2007, 10:33:06 pm
i'm done.  I'm going with my first picks and not making changes.  every year i go in and change a bunch of my picks, and my first thoughts are usually the best.
Same here.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

Scott E.

Anyone else have Wright State winning it all? 

[/sarcasm]

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Polygraph on March 11, 2007, 10:37:08 pm

[/sarcasm]
C'mon, man. You know Davidson is destined to take home the title this year.

mikeb

Quote from: hSv on March 11, 2007, 09:41:51 pm
An old friend that is part of Hogville is one that set this up last year and invited us to join.

Say thanks to FLKeysGuy

Right on...Thanks Keys...got the email  8)

Scott E.

Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on March 11, 2007, 10:44:10 pm
Quote from: Polygraph on March 11, 2007, 10:37:08 pm

[/sarcasm]
C'mon, man. You know Davidson is destined to take home the title this year.

I have Davidson against Wright State in the Final Four, but I truly believe Wright State will beat them in double overtime.

lunchbox72703

in and set.......gotta a couple of uspets thrown in there just in case any of you were sleeping while setting up your brackets...so watch out!!!

Hogpuddin

I know the answer for them:

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brosshog

sowsmilk

Everybody needs to change their name to their Hogville screen name. Go to options / personal / etc.

I would rather whoop Hogapalooza than Dave Smith (example, unless of course...)

kitshicker

Bomis Hawg

10 am on Thursday prior to the first games is the deadline.

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Break & Run

i have Florida, Kansas, UNC, and TAMU in the Final Four...Arkansas went to Sweet 16, but bowed out to UNC
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

RazrRila99

mannequin99

Thanks, hSv.  Another chance for the other members of Hogville to make fun of me.....sigh.....

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Reaganite

Thanks for the link!

No need for anyone else to waste their time now. :)

hawgslop00

Scott E.

Now that there's real money on the prize, I've got to go back and change my pick from Wright State to Davidson!  No sense in going out on a limb.

BirminghamBill

Hogtropolis™

MHHog

I'm in...G'town, Oh.St.,UCLA, and Florida in the Final Four. Buckeyes to win it all.

MHHog

I think it
Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on March 12, 2007, 02:23:57 pm
Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on March 11, 2007, 09:46:37 pm
Do y'all won't the total of the two teams score or the final score of the championship game?
???

I think it's the total score between the two teams.