Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippippissippi State Game Thread

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, February 28, 2007, 07:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand X Hog Fan

Here we go. Will we win Heath's last home game?

Go Hogs!  :razorback:
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

pimphog

Brand X Hog Fan

I say 76-68 Hogs. Beverley lights it up for 24+.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Toad Suck Pork

Brand X Hog Fan

Hollywood_HOGan

i bet this thread won't get up to 5 pages by the end of the night.

Toad Suck Pork

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Brand X Hog Fan

They just announced Townes to start but Thomas is starting . . . duh

TomasPistola

Actually I'm watching the 94 Championship game right now. I predict Arkansas will win.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Toad Suck Pork

As my grandma says, parting is sweet sorrow...I guess nobody wanted to see Stan's last game in person.

Brand X Hog Fan

1 minute 1 turnover.

Then a turnover against state

Brand X Hog Fan

Boarcephus

That didn't take long, one possession, one TO, elapsed time less than 20 seconds.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

mbacker85

hmmm how many turnovers will Ervin have tonight...im saying 30

Brand X Hog Fan

NuttinItUp

Game one of the "Can Stan keep his job" series

Hollywood_HOGan

one of the single worst crods ive ever seen in that building.

sad
at least Thomas looks like he hasnt quit

bob01

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 28, 2007, 07:12:56 pm
one of the single worst crods ive ever seen in that building.

sad
at least Thomas looks like he hasnt quit

+1

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Brand X Hog Fan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

The announcers pretty much saying the Hogs look like they don't care

Ulysses_S_Grunt

announcers saying this is the worst atmosphere they've ever seen at Bud Walton

Brand X Hog Fan

Welch for 3!!!!

Shooda done that 6 weeks ago, Stanley . . . life and learn.

bob01

Unlike Townes to take that shot he usually looks to distribute before he shoots

Brand X Hog Fan

offensive foul on Bev, Guess what? Hogs couldn't get the ball in bounds!

Hollywood_HOGan

dang even brando and booker commented on the terrible atmosphere.

just awful

sad

OzarkHighs

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

Hawgasaurus

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Brand X Hog Fan

I am gonna go watch this one in the dark with my Washington State Cougar hat on . . .

See y'all at the half.

Or I might go slam my head in my truck hood. It would be just as fulfulling.

razorbackfan4life

I love how they are bringing up the fact that there aren't very many people there.....but it pisses me off that they wont state that we are unhappy with Stan.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hollywood_HOGan

the Tennessee game was the straw that broke the camel's back for Coach Heath and the fans.

Watching us try to inbound the ball was like watching a HS team.

PB and Manimal are the only ones out there showing like they care.

The Broadcaster

I ain't saying, I'm just sayin'

TomasPistola

I'm sorry, the patient just seems to have lost it's will to live.
You were right.
You did a great job.

HogTies