Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Carlipari now

Started by Gosnellhog, February 25, 2007, 06:46:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hOUSTon NUTT

Quote from: ozarkhog on February 25, 2007, 10:19:23 pm
The man thinks we are all hicks, he has no respect for the tradition or the state. He is a bottom feeder.

Man, Mempho tears it up in CUSA.  I look forward to watching them in the frist 2 rounds on the NCAAT.

Calipari is soooooofffffft!

hOUSTon NUTT

Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on February 25, 2007, 09:57:37 pm
Quote from: hog caller on February 25, 2007, 09:10:37 pm
give Heath a point guard and you will see a different team out there.
He had five years to recruit one.  Looks like it's his own fault...

And they would still be heartless.

Hong Kong, I've agreed with you and Wally on the same day.  Hold on...yep, that was a pig with wings outside my office...weird...

ozarkhog

He's so good Tennessee beat him. That puts him on about the same level with what we have now.
He might be 500 in the SEC.
AKA: Snowflake  
Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

ozarkhog

AKA: Snowflake  
Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

zwhogfan

calipari now= ncaa sanctions later

Blue35

No, we can do much better than him.  He is over rated would not be nearly as brilliant in the SEC.

stronguard

I feel dirty just thinking about him patroling the sidelines at BWA.  Not to mention that the U of A athletic department has its capacity of snakes.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

sigep mivers

if we recruited players straight out of prison then we would be a top ten team every year too!!!

go hogues

HECK NO!  I would not pull for a Calipari coached team.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Big Papa Satan

I would pay money to get to bust that scumbag in the face with a shovel.

Tiger High and the cesspool that second-rate program resides in deserve Calipari. 

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: hOUSTon NUTT on February 25, 2007, 10:22:59 pm
Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on February 25, 2007, 09:57:37 pm
Quote from: hog caller on February 25, 2007, 09:10:37 pm
give Heath a point guard and you will see a different team out there.
He had five years to recruit one.  Looks like it's his own fault...

And they would still be heartless.

Hong Kong, I've agreed with you and Wally on the same day.  Hold on...yep, that was a pig with wings outside my office...weird...
I know, it has kind of chapped me in hard to reach places too.  But the fact is, Stan needs to go because he is not a good Basketball coach.

sechawgfan

Id like to have Patino, dont know what he is making now though....... Calipari, I think he would be good, but dont see him leaving a weak conference where he will be on top of the conference year in and year out, and also do not know what he is making there..... Either would be a good choice, but I want RICK>>>

twistitup

http://www.coachcalipari.com/calipari/

If we could get him- this would be our best option- GO HOGS!
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Winner

My personal distaste for him overcomes his obvious ability to build a program. No thanks.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: twistitup on February 26, 2007, 08:00:19 am
http://www.coachcalipari.com/calipari/

If we could get him- this would be our best option- GO HOGS!

He has already taken to many vocal dumps on the state of Arkansas via media outlets to even be remotely considered a candidate. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Conway Cool Daddy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You can't be serious.

cmakrzrbak

I don't want that Scumbucket anywhere near my team.  I would rather live with 40 min of snail for 10 years than see him on campus.  He is a cheat, a liar, a backstabber, and he is one of the most hated men in NCAA sports.  We don't want anything to do with Don Cheat. 
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

onelength

First of all when Cal "bad mouthed arkansas" we werent an elite team. it was the last year of nolan. He would take arkansas to a final four and he would recruit big name players here. that said, I want Pitinobut if it came down to it, you all would love Cal within a week of his hire, the man is a winner. By the way , if he was the coach here he wouldnt have to cheat to get players, we still have a great tradition and the best facilities in th nation. You might hate him now but he would take us back to the final 4