Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas @ Auburn game thread

Started by hogsailor, February 21, 2007, 07:00:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MHHog

still no Heath for the post game interview??? Maybe he's saying his farewell

HogKongPhooey

Untapped potential.  If a move is not made at the end of this season, a great opportunity will be missed.  18 Offensive boards to 8.  The smallest team in the SEC.  HOW IN THE FRICK do you manage that?

hogsailor

It's funny, 6 weeks ago my wife suggested we go to the sec playoffs for our honeymoon, (talk about a BB Hog fan!) and I told her let's wait a bit to see how the Hogs do.

I'm glad we didn't make any reservations...

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

rzrbak4life

Quote from: MHHog on February 21, 2007, 09:18:11 pm
still no Heath for the post game interview??? Maybe he's saying his farewell

MH Hog, you need to put Stan on Franks other knee on your avatar.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: grizzlyhawg on February 21, 2007, 09:18:02 pm
Quote from: Seahawk4ever on February 21, 2007, 09:12:23 pm
Quote from: grizzlyhawg on February 21, 2007, 09:10:41 pm
Our team/season is a freakin' joke...

the part that really gets my goat is how much potential and talent this group of guys seem to have.

Something is a miss (besides our shooting)

Heath's time to go is now.  Nutt for all his fumbles at least puts up good enough numbers to constantly stay in limbo.  Heath has been on the low end of production since he got here.

God bless Stan though....he served the purpose of his hire.

He was the right color and came cheap coming from Kent State. 

The color comment was freaking cheap sir! No need for that!

It certainly wasn't meant to be so.

Go back in time to when Nolan left and Stan was hired.  Maybe it was coincidence but I certainly don't believe so.  It was a PR move by the admin to save face when Nolan laid it out on the line. 

Again there is nothing against anyone's color...but you probably realized that to begin with.  VWP

I guess I'm just irritated with the loss and irritated with Stan's failure. No doubt the color factor figured dubiously into some of the admins on the hill's damage control. Stan is a qualified coach and a great guy. Just not in this league.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Pigskin_Porker

the part that really gets my goat is how much potential and talent this group of guys seem to have.

Heath's time to go is now.  Nutt for all his fumbles at least puts up good enough numbers to constantly stay in limbo.  Heath has been on the low end of production since he got here.

A Very big CHEAP SHOT that only reflects negatively on grizzlyhawg.  - 1 for you, sir.
"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

Pigskin_Porker

Quote from: grizzlyhawg on February 21, 2007, 09:18:02 pm

It certainly wasn't meant to be so.

Go back in time to when Nolan left and Stan was hired.  Maybe it was coincidence but I certainly don't believe so.  It was a PR move by the admin to save face when Nolan laid it out on the line. 

Again there is nothing against anyone's color...but you probably realized that to begin with.  VWP

OK I believe you.  reversal to +1
"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

grizzlyhawg

ROFL...thanks Pigskin and Seahawk...I really didn't mean it to come across like that....

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on February 21, 2007, 09:02:19 pm
This is sad ...

I miss Razorback basketball.

I miss 40 minutes of hell.

I miss the Razorbacks. Period.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Bomis Hawg

No pain, no gain, I guess.  We'll have HoopHogs back soon, I'm sure.

BartIV

Arkansas has become such a joke. I remember when people feared our basketball team and I wasn't born yet went the Razorback football team was feared.
Bring BAck Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fire Nutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!