ALL DTS POSTS GO HERE

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, February 21, 2007, 04:07:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner

Quote from: BCRavens on February 21, 2007, 04:11:05 pm
Said he found out about e-mail two weeks ago

didn't white call him on jan 7?

treywpga

why was there no sideline pass for Teresa if you only knew about the email a couple of weeks ago....End of Jan - Start of Feb : knowledge of email....but the bowl game was on JAN 1 !!!!!!

Pork Salad Annie

StoernerJonesFan

I can see them all sitting around a circle with their scripts in hand reading like a high school play...

razornole

Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

Hoggingit

This is a well planned scripted interview. What a JOKE!!!

wooo

IF he didn't know about the e-mail until 2-3 weeks ago

THEN why sucha definitive "NO" when asked if Teresa had a sideline pass at the bowl game?

(cuz it was not known to him at the time)

arkrzrbacks

Quote from: booogaga on February 21, 2007, 04:12:15 pm
well at least he is finally asking questions. and to give dts credit they are asking him good questions
well duh, listen how the questions are asked. he has hadthe questions in advance and plenty of time to dot the eye's.

BCRavens

He just said you have to do what's best for your team.

I have an idea.

RESIGN!!!!
Cub Fan - Bud Man

JustoHogFan

Said he went to Gus and asked him "what about the no-huddle" and said Gus felt like he did not want to run the no-huddle

bigyellowdog

What is the over/under on how long these three clowns rehearsed this interview, 2 hours?

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

LRcopperhog

HoggieStyle

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

"the grass always looks greener on the other side"

yeah, but it still has to be mowed....
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

SexyBeast77

Yeah right, we have nothing to be mad about after these "hard hitting" questions Rick and Randy. What a joke.

dish13-hog

"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

hogsrmyfav36

Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:15:38 pm
Said he went to Gus and asked him "what about the no-huddle" and said Gus felt like he did not want to run the no-huddle

BS  No way a man who writes an entire book on this offense turns down the opportunity to run no-huddle.  No way
F&*!NG INTRANET

pikehog

this is such bs

He was doing Mitch a favor by not giving him release.........and then gave it when mommy complained.

Shaddox

Listening to this just took 10 yrs off my life.

Photog

We all know that is bull cause Daddy Frank said it wouldnt work and he is an expert.

silvertip

Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:13:51 pm
Basically this is the same interview that the paper did... Why are they asking the exact same questions? and Nutt is giving the exact same answers

This show is for all the huggers that can't read. Nutt realized the newspaper missed most of his fan base.

RhodeHog

Is it bad that he makes me physically ill when I listen to him?

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Sounds like someone needs to talk to Mitch's "Sunday School Teacher" (Youth Pastor) to see if Nutt's version of the story checks out.
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

unclebuck

OMG they all have to be reading straight from a script.
There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you -- Woody Hayes

JustoHogFan

This is definatly rehearsed or they are just reading the paper and saying exactly what it said

TheHogFan

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:19:07 pm

BS  No way a man who writes an entire book on this offense turns down the opportunity to run no-huddle.  No way
If your team is not ready and running it will make your offense look bad, then, yes you turn down the opportunity to run it. Why? So you can win the game!

U.P. HOGG

A passing game gives us the best chance to win as well

razornole

Don't know, you'll have to ask Gus

wooo

Quote from: RhodeHog on February 21, 2007, 04:20:58 pm

I'm not sure if its bad, but it makes me sick as well

pikehog

Houston should nut up and take some calls.

HogFan1973

This guy is so full of crap it makes me laugh.  Houston truely is amazing how much he lies.

There is no way they take calls that are not screened.

Winner

when are they going to ask what danny did when he got the email?  i'm guessing never

arkrzrbacks

Want to bet this interview will be posted in print and they will try a lead people to believe this was totally unscripted.

beachhawg

These questions are pre screened.  Listen to the way that ricka dn randy are speaking when they ask them and then listen to the confidence and full sentence structure of Nutt.  When he is answering questions cold he talks over himself, stutters, talks in broken sentences.

JustoHogFan

Said he told the team that Mitch aplogized? What?

U.P. HOGG

razornole

HoggieStyle

"We wanna improve the passing game"..."protection"..."I think David Lee's gonna have an excellent package".

Duh. Protection wasn't the problem last year. You don't already know what D. Lee's bringing? You "think"?

hawgdog2005

this is rididulous.  He just continues to LIE LIE LIE.  Trying to make himself look good.  Imagine that.
The sooner we get rid of him the better we are.  Former Broyles-Matthews donor until Houston is gone.  Way to many spins and lies

LRcopperhog

If Randy asked a question that was not on the script, Rick would wet his pants.

AstroHawg

Doesn't sound like a guy who is scared of losing his job.

beachhawg

too bad nutt wont take calls
this propaganda crap is bad.
randy and rick ought to be ashamed of themselves

sowmonella

Yes, try Valium.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

treywpga

I just vomited on my coworkers and they are just giving me a confused look :puke:

BCRavens

Reminds me of Ron Burgandy. I'm hoping Houston's Script has in ill-advised question mark.

"It's all Gus Malzahn's Fault?" (Voice trails off at a high pitch)
Cub Fan - Bud Man

wooo

how about we turn the radio off right after the interview?

this is complete BS!

razornole

I agree it songs scripted but not rehearsed.

*grumbles, mumbles* Droko isn't doin' too bad.

THERE I SAID SOMETHING NICE!  Still think he is lying *spit*