Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL DTS POSTS GO HERE

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, February 21, 2007, 04:07:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bassntrucks

Listening to HDN's Interview today makes me sick!!!  HDN MUST GO!!!!!! 

HogsGranpa

Quote from: HogHeathen on February 21, 2007, 04:58:32 pm
Hater's will spin it....Why isn't MM or GM coming out with the truth????
At least Houston Nutt is going public and answering questions for public information.

I sure wish Gus Malzahn would give his side of the story.

Can not wait for the BOT athletic committee to start it's investigation of the student-athlete safety procedures, and this particular situation, that we might find some straight answers concerning the Nutt-Malzahn and recruiting of Springdale 3, situation.

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 21, 2007, 05:44:16 pm
Quote from: TXHogFan on February 21, 2007, 05:39:39 pm
Quote from: Newcoachplease on February 21, 2007, 05:33:43 pm
Quote from: TXHogFan on February 21, 2007, 05:30:43 pm
Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:27:31 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:21:50 pm
Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:19:07 pm
Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:15:38 pm
Said he went to Gus and asked him "what about the no-huddle" and said Gus felt like he did not want to run the no-huddle

BS  No way a man who writes an entire book on this offense turns down the opportunity to run no-huddle.  No way
If your team is not ready and running it will make your offense look bad, then, yes you turn down the opportunity to run it. Why? So you can win the game!

Yeah, right.  It looked really bad when we used it against USC for the 1 series we marched straight down the field and scored.

Against USC's scrubs.
7 out of 11 were first teamers...damn scrubs

not even close.

at SOuthern Cal, they dont have scrubs.

They have 3rd stringers who were 5* recruits.
And any of them would start for Arkansas. Actually, no, they would transfer after their freshman season of being treated like crap.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer