Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL DTS POSTS GO HERE

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, February 21, 2007, 04:07:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDeal

Coach Nutt is taking the HARD questions, now you guys should at least admit to that !

Hoggingit

Rick S. and Randy R. need to be put on the hot seat for this kind of crap!!! I say we bombard the BOT and others about this kind of media spin. This must stop with this athletic program.

LRcopperhog

He needs to work on getting thicker skin

BenTokin

Man I'm home sick today..  this is gonna make me puke..

Yeah you gotta have a guy that can recruit in diff. states?!?!?!?

Incredulous is the emotion!!!!!!
WpS

Shaddox

razornole

Quote from: AstroHawg on February 21, 2007, 04:23:11 pm
Doesn't sound like a guy who is scared of losing his job.

agreed *spit* lol wish they would ask about the rumored byout
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

JustoHogFan

arkrzrbacks

Bring the Arkansas family back together? Easy: Fire Nutt!

beachhawg

Brown nosing Campbell, isnt that something.  What a prick Nutt is.
Campbell didnt want to do it, so why he is making it out like it is a promotion?
Vaughn is the worst coach in hog history, ok, tied with shibest.
Now, we have a QB coach who was told to leave, coaching receivers, which he has not done before.
Nutt says he is in Texarkana and says there is excitement there.  He thinks the ticket sales for the banquet are high because they like him.
Says he is lost in the players.  Horsecrap!
The clubs are packed to hear him hang himself, not for support of him.

unclebuck

just said he got great emails.

amazing how he knows nothing about computers, but gets the good emails, and not the bad ones, has no knowledge of wife forwarding email .... more bullstuff
There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you -- Woody Hayes

BenTokin

Musta' used some $$ to hire Karl Rove :)
WpS

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: BigDeal on February 21, 2007, 04:24:55 pm
Coach Nutt is taking the HARD questions, now you guys should at least admit to that !

My 3 day old PB and J sandwhich is harder than these questions.

Shaddox

we only want fans that want to be razorback fans

Winner

Why is Nutt doing the interview in front of his team?

arkrzrbacks

Thought he didn't read emails?

treywpga

that is it.....I may be in northern VA but I will spend the rest of the day while I am in traffic trying to call in and asking mr sunshine the real tough questions

JustoHogFan

HoggieStyle

Vomitous. "Role model", "Father figure". What a pile of crap.

HogFan1973

LOL - he thinks the reason there is 500 tickets sold for Texarkana is because of Excitement?  LOL that is so funny.  He is so far out of reality it is sad.

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

razornole

um hard? Unpleasant maybe, but hard no way. follow ups about inconsitency in his responses would be hard.

timmyhog

nutt is 'wrapped up' in his players... wow... i'm a little verklempt...

tiber

This is pathetic.

How any of you have respect for this man is beyond me.

hogsrmyfav36

Quote from: TheHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:21:50 pm
Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:19:07 pm
Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:15:38 pm
Said he went to Gus and asked him "what about the no-huddle" and said Gus felt like he did not want to run the no-huddle

BS  No way a man who writes an entire book on this offense turns down the opportunity to run no-huddle.  No way
If your team is not ready and running it will make your offense look bad, then, yes you turn down the opportunity to run it. Why? So you can win the game!

Yeah, right.  It looked really bad when we used it against USC for the 1 series we marched straight down the field and scored.
F&*!NG INTRANET

beachhawg

Quote from: Winner on February 21, 2007, 04:26:29 pm
Why is Nutt doing the interview in front of his team?

Trying everything he can to pose a positive role.
We can get better, Houston, if you leave

Frankycottonrow

Nutt just thanked the Huggers....Hilarious

BenTokin

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 21, 2007, 04:26:16 pm

My 3 day old PB and J sandwhich is harder than these questions.

Nooo!!1   Put down the Peanut Butter!!!!
WpS

Shaddox

arkrzrbacks

He can lie, cheat and lie again. I will NEVER be a Nutt supporter. I'm sorry but I'm not the only one!

Hoop

Here goes the Urban Meyer story.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

football17

LRcopperhog

bigyellowdog

Time for the Frank Broyles love going into the commercial.

pikehog

Did Houston really just say that we were 2 or 3 plays away from a national championship?????

Give me a break.

He should have said we were 2 opposing team botched plays away from an 8 win season.

Hoggingit

Houston I have a good friend that is going to Texarkana who is a coach who thinks you are a DORK just like Mitch. I say we need to turn up the HEAT like never before! This whole show has been nothing but Houston, Rick and Randy spitting on the fan base of Arkansas.

ArchitectHog

Quote from: Air It Out Gus on February 21, 2007, 04:27:14 pm
LOL - he thinks the reason there is 500 tickets sold for Texarkana is because of Excitement?  LOL that is so funny.  He is so far out of reality it is sad.

you couldn't  be more on...IMO.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: BBailey on February 21, 2007, 04:25:51 pm
Campbell didnt want to do it, so why he is making it out like it is a promotion?
Now, we have a QB coach who was told to leave, coaching receivers, which he has not done before.
Nutt says he is in Texarkana and says there is excitement there.  He thinks the ticket sales for the banquet are high because they like him.

He didn't really say the tickets were hight because of him did he????????
Retired Radio Host

beachhawg

hahhahhaha, cutting nutt off, funny
This bad boy was pre recorded before 4pm I bet

BCRavens

Cub Fan - Bud Man

unclebuck

commercial break (code red) sux as much as interview did
There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you -- Woody Hayes

timmyhog

no way Nutt will take calls... btw, here comes the Frank hugging party,,, music is coming up... it is over...what a joke!

RedRiverHog

gonna be ready for Texarkana...
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

hogsanity

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:27:31 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:21:50 pm
Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on February 21, 2007, 04:19:07 pm
Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 21, 2007, 04:15:38 pm
Said he went to Gus and asked him "what about the no-huddle" and said Gus felt like he did not want to run the no-huddle

BS  No way a man who writes an entire book on this offense turns down the opportunity to run no-huddle.  No way
If your team is not ready and running it will make your offense look bad, then, yes you turn down the opportunity to run it. Why? So you can win the game!

Yeah, right.  It looked really bad when we used it against USC for the 1 series we marched straight down the field and scored.

Yea, DMAC up the gut looked bad too on that 80 yarder against LSU,  or the 60 yarder against Auburn.  1 Series does not an offense make.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

timmyhog

DTS lost any credibility they ever had (if any)... that is definitely NOT journalism!  oh well... what do you expect?

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

razornole

Quote from: unclebuck on February 21, 2007, 04:26:05 pm
just said he got great emails.

amazing how he knows nothing about computers, but gets the good emails, and not the bad ones, has no knowledge of wife forwarding email .... more bullstuff

I thought he said something about being a football coach and doesn't fool around with emails and stuff

Boardon Hamsay

Hhhm, nothing new came out of that interview.......maybe if I got on one of the other "internets" there would be something new going on.....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Photog

Wow I am so enlightened  8)

I listened to it and still didnt get any answeres. Never heard anyone talk for 30 minutes and never really say anything. He said less here than he said in the paper.

hawgaramus

Quote from: BBailey on February 21, 2007, 04:25:51 pm
Didn't Campbell move to the assistant A.D. position???  How would that NOT be a promotion?

timmyhog

how do you email DTS?  can you do it while they are on the air?