Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN IS ON THE BUZZ RIGHT NOW

Started by football17, February 09, 2007, 08:51:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnie Hogarino

And there goes Tommy sucking up to Houston.

allyoucaneatbuffet

nope... now another break... its 9am... nutt still raving but they went to the 9am intro

football17

Quote from: swisshog on February 09, 2007, 09:00:20 am
that commercial came on at an awkward time, i smell cover up!

what commercial? It's still on my radio....

Dugann

great job wally you go bro!!!!!!!!! hell I might even buy a AR-Demo paper some time soon u keep this up..../wooooot!
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

scarolinahog

I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

LRCentralTiger

Dugann

you know ....wally wins this one who come out looking good here HDN? Wally?  Not HDN he has to call in to defend him self..... /slammed wally and his paper, not to mention that radio station.... nice job u guys!
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

HoginIllinois

hoghart

all i'm getting is some silly commercial about independent radio now.
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

JAHOGS

Quote from: swisshog on February 09, 2007, 09:00:20 am
that commercial came on at an awkward time, i smell cover up!
No cover up they ran over there commercial break to stay with houston on the radio.

jtnhogs

OH FER CHRISSAKES!  The online feed keeps cutting out from the live feed and going to promos for "the Buzz" 

I just heard like 3 seconds of HDN telling them to ask Urban Meyer to compare Arkansas to Ohio State.  Then more Buzz promos.

YOU'RE BLOWING IT 103.7!!!

SuperHog

Sooner or later, gonna cut you down.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

Silver Hog

SuperHog

Quote from: jtnhogs on February 09, 2007, 09:03:23 am

they're not blowing it....that's the huggers pulling the plug.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

ur

9:03 my internet connection on commercial break. am I missing anything?

Pig Power

I hope this will be taped somewhere so we can hear it ....Sounds like fun stuff. Dale is a damn dork

FayettenamVeteran

That is the best 10-15 minutes in the history of the The Buzz. 

Wally V Houston - Verbal CageMatch

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! - Ric Flair

JAHOGS

Quote from: jtnhogs on February 09, 2007, 09:03:23 am
OH FER CHRISSAKES!  The online feed keeps cutting out from the live feed and going to promos for "the Buzz" 

I just heard like 3 seconds of HDN telling them to ask Urban Meyer to compare Arkansas to Ohio State.  Then more Buzz promos.

If you guys lived in Central Arkansas you would have heard the whole interview. No commercial breaks here. Sorry guys.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: allyoucaneatbuffet on February 09, 2007, 08:59:31 am
Nutt':
"DID I WANT BURNS AND ZEIMBA BUT THE FACT IS WHEN YOU LOSE THIER RECRUITING COACH IN THE MIDDLE OF IT THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!
[/b]

break

LOSE?  It was freakin stupid, Houston, to run off Gus at the end of recruiting season.  STUPID.
[CENSORED]!

hawgibalboa

Way to go Coach Nutt!  Good to see him stand up against the idiotic sports writers.

football17

It's over... but I suspect the Buzz will replay the interview.. maybe even on Acri's show at 10...WOW WOW WOW WOW

elksnort

Would you prefer HDN come on the radio show or not? This is a question not a statement.

jtnhogs

What are the odds that HDN is still there on the other side of the commercial break?

football17

Quote from: hawgibalboa on February 09, 2007, 09:04:54 am
Way to go Coach Nutt!  Good to see him stand up against the idiotic sports writers.

Nutt really looked like the one who's idiotic...

MGCAPRI

Tommy Smith puckered up and kissed Nutt bigtime and would not shut up and allow Wally to converse with HDN.

woghild

Have you ever heard a bigger butt kisser than Tommy Smith?

The exchange ended with Wally standing his ground, and saying
"I stand by what I wrote."

WAY TO GO WALLY....YOU DA MAN....KEEP IT UP!!!!

Silver Hog

oh please oh please!

I SOOO want to hear it!

Pig Power

Quote from: hawgibalboa on February 09, 2007, 09:04:54 am
The fact that he has to speaks volumes of the abyss in which this program rests. Dale is a moron

HogBaptist

Quote from: jtnhogs on February 09, 2007, 09:05:26 am
What are the odds that HDN is still there on the other side of the commercial break?

what are they talking about between segments...

Hog Scratch Fever

I sure hope they have the guts to go back and play whatever has been said in the break!  This is ridiculous!  I hope Wally speaks up and asks direct questions.  If he does, we'll hear something like what Frank did in Dallas!
"It got a little nippy through the pass!"

snort

Acri wanted Wally and Nutt to keep going, but Tommy stepped in and tried to smooth it over.

SuperHog

Quote from: elksnort on February 09, 2007, 09:05:20 am
Would you prefer HDN come on the radio show or not? This is a question not a statement.

IMO-if Nutt doesn't have anything to hide, then why does he feel the need to defend himself?

football17

Quote from: Hog Scratch Fever on February 09, 2007, 09:06:38 am
I sure hope they have the guts to go back and play whatever has been said in the break!  This is ridiculous!  I hope Wally speaks up and asks direct questions.  If he does, we'll hear something like what Frank did in Dallas!

There was no break during the time HDN was there.. at least not on 103.7....

SexyBeast77

I found these to be most interesting

"No one was rude to Gus ever."
"No one's shoulder was dislocated.......it was a sprain."
"I don't know where Wally's getting his information, but it's not from me. It's from somebody's mother who's disgruntled."

Silver Hog

football17

I think Tommy ruined that.. HE WOULDNT SHUT UP AND LET HDN AND WALLY TALK ....

SuperHog

josh_sec33

Did someone happen to record that?
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: allyoucaneatbuffet on February 09, 2007, 08:57:52 am
Nutt's early quotes:

"WE NEVER BLAMED THE MEDIA"

"I WENT TO GUS AND SAID, ALEX WOOD IS INTERVIEWING WITH THE BENGALS AND I SAID WE NEED NFL EXPERIENCE LIKE DAVID LEE"

"NO ONE WAS RUDE TO GUS MALZAHN.  NEVER HAS BEEN RUDE"

"WALLY, IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I PUT 1 PLAYER OUT THERE TO BE HURT??  TO SAY THIS KID WAS PLAYING WITH A SEPARATED SHOULDER, NOT TRUE.  HE HAD A SPRAINED SHOULDER!"

"WALLY HALL HAS BEEN A FRIEND OF MINE AND I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HIM"

"WALLY HAS SOMEBODY [AS A SOURCE] EITHER ON THE INTERNET OR SOMEBODY'S MOTHER...."

"DWILLIAMS MOM CAME TO MY OFFICE AND SAID 'WHY DIDNT HE PLAY"

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WALLY, NOT ONE TIME HAVE I EVER TOLD GUS DON'T RUN THE HURRY UP!"

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FIGHTER, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER"

"I ACCEPT 8TH 9TH RANKING, I DON'T CARE... WATCH THE NEXT JAMAAL ANDERSON COME FROM THIS GROUP"

Just more disgusting lies!

Jammal Anderson was a once in 20 years player.

"Ive always been a winner."

HAHAHAHAHA  LOL!!!!!

Glad Im not listening to his disgusting voice. He truly is a major dooshbag.

Hog Scratch Fever

Quote from: football17 on February 09, 2007, 09:07:31 am
Quote from: Hog Scratch Fever on February 09, 2007, 09:06:38 am

There was no break during the time HDN was there.. at least not on 103.7....

Thanks, I'm glad they didn't.  I was listening on the internet feed.
"It got a little nippy through the pass!"

Bomis Hawg

If Wally wanted to say something, he would have.  He snuck in there and said something (a little funny, a light attack on Houston) during Nutt's rants.

Funny stuff.

Pig Power

Quote from: swisshog on February 09, 2007, 09:09:16 am
10 after 9, Nutt is gone.
Where can you relisten to this..I just went through a 10 minute segment of commercials and missed the entire thing.

proud2bpork

HDN also called out Wally on some things that were written and HDN said they weren't true, but Wally piped up and said that he (Wally) thought they were.  Pick who you want to believe.

Wally said he stands by what he wrote and just called out HDN about blaming Malzahn for Damian Williams not starting the USC game.

Swino

Quote from: SexyBeast77 on February 09, 2007, 09:08:28 am

"I don't know where Wally's getting his information, but it's not from me. It's from somebody's mother who's disgruntled."

"Lies and the liars that tell them"

cmoorehogs

Too bad Nutt doesn't show that much fire when he's out recruiting or on the sidelines during gametime!!!!!

Boner

Everyone who can't believe that HDN actually had to come on the radio, is the same people who complain that he hides and never talks.  You bitch that a lack of communication is one of the biggest problems with the BAC, yet complain when HDN presents himself on the radio completely vulnerable to the guy who just critisized him in the paper.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: football17 on February 09, 2007, 08:57:19 am
I cannot believe what I'm hearing.... I cannot even fathom it...

I cannot believe I missed it!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

football17

What also pisses me off is that Tommy bashes HDN all morning, and then when HDN gets on the air, TOmmy buddies up with him...

LA HAWG

JDHogg

Quote from: SexyBeast77 on February 09, 2007, 09:08:28 am

Again, not smart.

Should have said nothing about anyone's mother, ever.  Should not have admitted to even a sprain, sounds like something was wrong.  Denying things like this on radio by the coach looks like he is guilty.
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.