Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN IS ON THE BUZZ RIGHT NOW

Started by football17, February 09, 2007, 08:51:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bhuie

Quote from: silvertip on February 09, 2007, 11:40:26 am
Quote from: hogsanity on February 09, 2007, 09:18:01 am
So let me guess, now HDN is stupid for going on the radio?  OF course he was a coward for never going on the raido or being in a position to be asked tough questions.

HDN is stupid all the time. Only the date/details change.

C L A S S I C !  :D

mannequin99

I gotta agree that if Wallys gonna just attack from behind the paper and not when he's got his quarry on the phone, thats pretty cowardly.  He knows Houston isn't gonna call in every day and so Wally can snipe without fear of getting called on it.  At least it appears that way.

PintailKiller

Wally did not get punked this am.  It would've been hard for Rush Limbaugh to get a word in the morning with Tommy bumping his gums and smooching hdns hind end.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

When i listened to it, it sounded like Tommy was just rambling, if Wally really wanted to say something he had a headset on too. He could have butted in. Nutt sure didnt have a problem getting the words out.

wishyjoshy

FWIW,  I spoke with someone this afternoon (after the Hogville luncheon) who verified that Damian Williams actually had a seperated shoulder.  The person is in a position close enough to the situation to know. 

WILL CLINTON

I guess I heard different things than you did mannequin.

I heard Wally say a few things.

"So, it's Gus's fault?" 

"You say they are wrong, I say they are right."

In my opinion, Wally pwned Houston, more than Houston pwned Wally. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

razor rob

Quote from: dubyacee on February 09, 2007, 04:06:19 pm
I guess I heard different things than you did mannequin.

I heard Wally say a few things.

"So, it's Gus's fault?" 

"You say they are wrong, I say they are right."

In my opinion, Wally pwned Houston, more than Houston pwned Wally. 

Spin it how you want. I'm a darksider, and I saw us losing ground because our media hero cowered in the corner while HDN called him out.
What happened to the LION'S VOICE he's been using in his columns, hammering him on point after point. I think this goes in the category of "Put up or shut up" and we know where Wally stands -- or cowers.

pigmania

Thanks Dale for giving us darksiders ammo. When will you ever learn to shut your trap.

Pork Salad Annie

Quote from: PintailKiller on February 09, 2007, 01:56:40 pm
I too wish Tommy would shut up and let Wally and HDN go at it. 

The whole state wants to hear Wally and HDN together on live radio and this idiot Tommy Smith starts running his mouth non-stop. What a waste!

ineverlose

Tommy called in the next hour and apologized for not letting Wally and  Houston discuss it more.
Coaching is nothing more than eliminating mistakes before you get fired.
Success is never permanent, and failure is never final.
The only place you can win a football game is on the field, the only place you can lose it is in your hearts.
A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.

razorback32

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: ineverlose on February 09, 2007, 04:45:36 pm
Tommy called in the next hour and apologized for not letting Wally and  Houston discuss it more.

I like Tommy, but he really pisses me off sometimes. He will sit there and bash Nutt when he is on the air and as soon as Nutt calls in, he starts kissing his @ss. Honestly, I don't see how Wally could get a word in edgewise with Tommy kissing up so much.

Bruce and Bazz are supposed to be on the 6 pm  news tonight. Makes me wonder if they will take Wally's back. I can see Bruce taking his back, but don't be surprised to see Bazz throw Wally under the bus.

weevilhogg

I don't think Nutt woke up, read the paper, got pissed, and called the radio station.

I think it very well could be a staged performance.

Oh my!

scootman

TS came on DTS and apologized to the fans for screwing the interview up. That took some class and He deserves props where they are due for that. He also stated he heard the interview being played on a Birmingham radio station. I assume he heard it over the Internet but this speaks volumes. Major publicity, and not the good kind as far as HDN is concerned.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

arkrzrbacks

If that stupid Tommy Smith would have shut up we may in fact be looking for a new head coach tonight. HDN has really blown it, like Wally or not he has the power of the pen. As of tonight all the stations are running with the story and if they would give an honest report no nutthugger can save him. I'll bet though Craig O'neil and a few others will see this as an inside chance to be best buds with HDN.