Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is a Fact!!

Started by U.P. HOGG, February 07, 2007, 02:31:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 03:04:43 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 03:01:10 pm
Well, are they not always in the tops of the country year after year?

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban
Auburn was mediocre pre Tubs
USC sucked for almost 20 years pre Carroll
Texas was mediocre pre Brown
OU pre Stoops was not that great

Would have to argue about USC pre-Carroll
Pac10 champs or co-champs in 72,73,74,76,78,79,84,87,88,89,93,95,02,03,04  even if you see bad years in between the good, it's hard to say they "sucked" pre-Carroll.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:34:09 pm

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

Would have to argue about USC pre-Carroll
Pac10 champs or co-champs in 72,73,74,76,78,79,84,87,88,89,93,95,02,03,04  even if you see bad years in between the good, it's hard to say they "sucked" pre-Carroll.

Thats what I'm talking about.  Whats the highest that AR has ever been ranked as for a recruited class?

RebelliousHog

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

Texas from 80 to 01 had 5 seasons at below .500. My point is that you don't have success on the field without recruiting good players. Just sayin'.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:39:58 pm

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

Texas from 80 to 01 had 5 seasons at below .500. My point is that you don't have success on the field without recruiting good players. Just sayin'.

And we don't have a chance untill we get a great coach.

RebelliousHog

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

how about OK?
Oklahoma is the winningest program in what is widely considered the modern era of college football. OU has the most victories and best winning percentage of any team since the end of World War II.

The Sooners have earned seven AP National Championships in that span and are recognized by the NCAA for 16 titles. OU has spent more weeks ranked in the top five (342) of the poll than any other team and is tied with Notre Dame for most weeks ranked No. 1 (95). The AP poll began in 1936.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:43:04 pm

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

how about OK?
Oklahoma is the winningest program in what is widely considered the modern era of college football. OU has the most victories and best winning percentage of any team since the end of World War II.

The Sooners have earned seven AP National Championships in that span and are recognized by the NCAA for 16 titles. OU has spent more weeks ranked in the top five (342) of the poll than any other team and is tied with Notre Dame for most weeks ranked No. 1 (95). The AP poll began in 1936.

How 'bout Auburn. From 80 to now they have had only 5 .500 or below years.

U.P. HOGG

ESPN 2 talking about AR and the problems on the hill.  They say that Alabama is now better than AR.  They are talking about the Springdale group and the problems after the season.

Pissed Pig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 07, 2007, 03:07:32 pm
Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 03:03:14 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 07, 2007, 03:00:24 pm
u must be forgettin the recruiting cloud

also, the springdale guys have killed this recruiting class...

oh and in case u forgot, u cant recruit to podunk fayetteville...ask rick.

correctomundo!

why would a player go to Fayetteville when he could go to major metropolitan areas such as Norman OK, Auburn, AL, Tuscaloosa, AL, Oxford, MS, Columbia SC, Baton Rouge, LA, Lincoln, NE.

no way we can compete with those nightlife cities

;)

can u imagine this picture....Dave van horn, Jonny mac, and dale all arrive at the water cooler. Houston fresh off his 34th ranked recruiting class, says to the other guys..."boy, i tell ya...its just hard to recruit to this town...just cant do it, nothing to offer young men.."

what woudl the response be.?

"Stop forwarding email" walking off in smug laughter, whilst throwing away their paper cups.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:45:11 pm

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

how about OK?

So of the 5 teams you list LSU is the only one with a spotty record. Again, you don't have good years without recruits. The only argument i would have with original premise that we CAN recruit with the "power" schools, we just don't.

U.P. HOGG

That just called our class the most disappointing class in the country considering our record last year.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:47:23 pm
Quote from: HenduHog on February 07, 2007, 03:45:11 pm

NO

LSU sucked pre Saban

how about OK?

So of the 5 teams you list LSU is the only one with a spotty record. Again, you don't have good years without recruits. The only argument i would have with original premise that we CAN recruit with the "power" schools, we just don't.

We can, but we lack the "Power" Coach.

Hogustus Caesar

Please understand that I do not intend to bash anyone with this post. I have heard all the arguments about recruiting. "We can't compete recruiting against schools like FL, USC or those other warm weather areas because they offer so much to young kids." There is some truth to that. But then again, what about Nebraska? Ask Dave Van Horn. He was successful at Nebraska. What about Michigan? Penn State? The weather is cold there and they can still recruit. They can and do get some really highly ranked kids. Mallet for example, to Michigan. So while there is some truth to that it really is only a minor issue with kids.
I believe that kids will go to schools where the coach makes the difference. Look at the success of USC. Pete Carroll is a winner. If I was a freshman I know that if I played for Pete Carroll I would most likely have a couple of National Championship rings by the time I graduated. If no NC then I know it would at least be BCS ! Why? Pete Carroll. He is a proven winner and he teaches kids and makes them champions. I only use Carroll as an example there are others.
Any successful program, no matter where it is have one thing in common they all have coaches that can be "motivating and teaching, persuading and convincing."
That phrase came from Frank Broyles.
My question is do we have a football coach that can do that? Will kids believe in him? Can he get us an SEC title not just another SEC West title? Can he get us to a BCS bowl?
And here is the big one...keeping the Springdale kids situation in mind...if you were a parent with a young man who was a 5 Star recruit would or could you trust him with the football future of your young stud?
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

RebelliousHog

And think of this? PC has a guy who was BACKUP QB at SoCal who is in the NFL. Granted he ain't a starter, but you know what? He's in the bigs.

pigmania

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 07, 2007, 02:48:47 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 02:41:47 pm
One more thing,  Ron Zook, at Illinois, has a top ten class this year after Illinois only won 4 games last year.  4 GAMES!!! 

No he doesn't.   Illinois is 18th in Rivals and 23rd in Scout.
Still better than us after a great 10 win season. Bottom line, Dale sucks and the elite recruits in the country don't want to play for him. You huggers need to get that through your heads.

wooo

February 07, 2007, 04:30:31 pm #64 Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 04:35:44 pm by wooo
USC

2006 11-2-0
2005 12-1-0
2004 13-0-0
2003 11-1-0
2002 11-2-0
2001  6-6-0    <----Pete Carroll's first year
2000  5-7-0
1999  6-6-0
1998  8-5-0

1997  6-5-0
1996  6-6-0

1995  9-2-1
1994  8-3-1
1993  8-5-0
1992  6-5-1
1991  3-8-0
1990  8-4-1

1989  9-2-1
1988 10-2-0
1987  8-4-0
1986  7-5-0
1985  6-6-0

1984  9-3-0
1983  4-6-1

That is national dominance right there!

SPAL

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 03:47:54 pm
That just called our class the most disappointing class in the country considering our record last year.

that is a ball faced lie according to odus.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 07, 2007, 04:32:12 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 03:47:54 pm

that is a ball faced lie according to odus.

They said that Alabama is better than AR already.  They did, however, say that really liked Joe Chiasson, and thought he would be a great option QB.  Just what we need, more option plays.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 04:30:31 pm
USC

2006 11-2-0
2005 12-1-0
2004 13-0-0
2003 11-1-0
2002 11-2-0
2001  6-6-0    <----Pete Carroll's first year
2000  5-7-0
1999  6-6-0
1998  8-5-0

1997  6-5-0
1996  6-6-0

1995  9-2-1
1994  8-3-1
1993  8-5-0
1992  6-5-1
1991  3-8-0
1990  8-4-1

1989  9-2-1
1988 10-2-0
1987  8-4-0
1986  7-5-0
1985  6-6-0

1984  9-3-0
1983  4-6-1

That is national dominance right there!

What about the 70's? And again, I don't care about wins or loses, even though some of those numbers in red arent bad (Above .500  ie: 8-5 8-4) They usally got real good recruits.

wooo

again-

just forget it...

this could go on and on...

hoggystyle78

You forgot to mention those great locales of Morgantown (W. Virginia) and Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), just 2 other examples of programs who have taken the Hogs place at the "big boys" table.
Quote from: FayettenamSam on February 07, 2007, 04:00:44 pm
Please understand that I do not intend to bash anyone with this post. I have heard all the arguments about recruiting. "We can't compete recruiting against schools like FL, USC or those other warm weather areas because they offer so much to young kids." There is some truth to that. But then again, what about Nebraska? Ask Dave Van Horn. He was successful at Nebraska. What about Michigan? Penn State? The weather is cold there and they can still recruit. They can and do get some really highly ranked kids. Mallet for example, to Michigan. So while there is some truth to that it really is only a minor issue with kids.
I believe that kids will go to schools where the coach makes the difference. Look at the success of USC. Pete Carroll is a winner. If I was a freshman I know that if I played for Pete Carroll I would most likely have a couple of National Championship rings by the time I graduated. If no NC then I know it would at least be BCS ! Why? Pete Carroll. He is a proven winner and he teaches kids and makes them champions. I only use Carroll as an example there are others.
Any successful program, no matter where it is have one thing in common they all have coaches that can be "motivating and teaching, persuading and convincing."
My question is do we have a football coach that can do that? Will kids believe in him? Can he get us an SEC title not just another SEC West title? Can he get us to a BCS bowl?
And here is the big one...keeping the Springdale kids situation in mind...if you were a parent with a young man who was a 5 Star recruit would or could you trust him with the football future of your young stud?

wooo

^^^^^

now that is a very good point

U.P. HOGG

AGAIN, I'M TALKING ABOUT RECRUITING, NOT RECORDS. Sorry, don't mean to yell, but damn man.  I'm talking about the recruits that they get year in and year out, not there record.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on February 07, 2007, 04:43:00 pm
You forgot to mention those great locales of Morgantown (W. Virginia) and Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), just 2 other examples of programs who have taken the Hogs place at the "big boys" table.

Again proving my point in all of this, we can't compete untill we get the right coach. 

SPAL

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 04:45:43 pm
AGAIN, I'M TALKING ABOUT RECRUITING, NOT RECORDS. Sorry, don't mean to yell, but damn man.  I'm talking about the recruits that they get year in and year out, not there record.

yeah, but u cant recruit to fayetteville. Dave van horn cheated and johnny mac paid his players. Dont let the 40+ championships fool you...rick said you cant recruit to fayetteville and frank said we will never be better than 8th...thats why kids wont come to fayetteville, u cant win....dont let johnny mac's 40 national championships fool you, its impossible to winin fayetteville.

LyonHog

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 07, 2007, 02:48:47 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 02:41:47 pm
One more thing,  Ron Zook, at Illinois, has a top ten class this year after Illinois only won 4 games last year.  4 GAMES!!! 

No he doesn't.   Illinois is 18th in Rivals and 23rd in Scout.

Either way he (Zook) beat HDN! and we won 10 games and SEC west championship whatever that is good for.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 07, 2007, 04:49:09 pm

yeah, but u cant recruit to fayetteville. Dave van horn cheated and johnny mac paid his players. Dont let the 40+ championships fool you...rick said you cant recruit to fayetteville and frank said we will never be better than 8th...thats why kids wont come to fayetteville, u cant win....dont let johnny mac's 40 national championships fool you, its impossible to winin fayetteville.

So your saying that if AR had Urban Myer or Steve Spurrier, we wouldn't get the great athletes and win.  I guess when Urban was in Utah, he had loads of talent there and they could never be good either?

wooo

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 04:45:43 pm

does good recruiting not = good records?

I'm confused?

LyonHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 07, 2007, 04:49:09 pm

I keep hearing that we CAN'T recruit to Fville.  I want to know WHY we can't.  If its about not having a quality coach, why don't we spend the money bringing one in instead of paying for the PTB's hookers!

RhodeHog

Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 04:56:28 pm

I'm confused?

Exactly, recruiting is everything.  A coach that can't recruit well will never have a top program.  Example: HDN.

wooo

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 04:46:57 pm

Again proving my point in all of this, we can't compete untill we get the right coach. 

I agree with your statement 100% that "we can't compete untill we get the right coach."

- however, your other statement that those schools will always outrecruit us is NOT true

If you would state that "we can't compete untill we get the right coach" and that they (that long list of schools) are recruiting good because they have the right coach- I would be 100% behind you.

Could HDN recruit good if he were at Auburn or USC?

tolerati

I am tired of hearing we can't win National Championships too.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

U.P. HOGG

February 07, 2007, 05:03:09 pm #81 Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 05:05:29 pm by U.P. HOGG
Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 04:56:28 pm

I'm confused?

No, it doesn't. But it does mean great potential.  Just because you have good recruiting, doesn't neccesarily mean you have a good record, you need the good coach to help out with the good talent.  Example:  If AR had the 5th best recruiting class, say 2 years ago, but HDN was the coach, do you think that means a NC or a great even good record.   

3kgthog

Let's compare the recruiting budgets of UNC and Illinois to our recruiting budget.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 05:01:02 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 04:46:57 pm

I agree with your statement 100% that "we can't compete untill we get the right coach."

- however, your other statement that those schools will always outrecruit us is NOT true

If you would state that "we can't compete untill we get the right coach" and that they (that long list of schools) are recruiting good because they have the right coach- I would be 100% behind you.

Could HDN recruit good if he were at Auburn or USC?

Good question, could the prestige of the program make any difference.

U.P. HOGG

A lot of names look familiar, huh.

1.  Texas  28 Big 12  2307 9 5 14 4 11 17 0 27 1 3.57 1. 
2.  Oklahoma  24 Big 12  2142 5 6 10 6 12 11 1 22 2 3.75 2. 
3.  Ohio State  24 Big Ten  2087 5 3 13 4 11 13 0 24 0 3.50 3. 
4.  Miami (Fl)  21 Big East  1972 6 6 11 3 9 11 1 20 1 4.05 4. 
5.  Tennessee  24 SEC  1959 5 6 10 4 11 12 1 21 3 3.58 5. 
6.  Florida State  21 ACC  1937 7 7 7 4 10 11 0 19 2 3.71 6. 
7.  UCLA  26 Pac-10  1866 4 2 14 8 9 16 1 24 2 3.62 7. 
8.  Texas A&M  24 Big 12  1751 2 2 10 11 12 11 1 24 0 3.54 8. 
9.  Georgia  29 SEC  1676 4 2 7 18 14 14 0 28 0 3.24 9. 
10.  Virginia 

1.  USC  30 Pac-10  2841 9 5 10 11 13 17 0 28 2 3.50 1. 
2.  LSU  27 SEC  2625 7 2 15 9 12 13 2 26 1 3.67 2. 
3.  Oklahoma  25 Big 12  2424 4 4 8 12 12 12 1 22 3 3.60 3. 
4.  Florida  28 SEC  2361 10 5 14 5 11 16 1 22 6 3.68 4. 
5.  Notre Dame  21 I-A Ind  2338 6 0 12 8 10 10 1 21 0 3.52 5. 
6.  Miami (Fl)  21 Big East  1985 4 3 9 6 8 12 1 19 2 3.48 6. 
7.  Tennessee  22 SEC  1917 5 2 8 7 9 12 1 19 3 3.27 7. 
8.  Michigan  17 Big Ten  1894 6 3 8 3 8 8 1 17 0 3.59 8. 
t9.  North Carolina State  28 ACC  1892 2 1 3 16 12 16 0 27 1 2.86 t9. 
t9.  Texas A&M 

1.  USC  19 Pac-10  2446 7 7 6 5 12 7 0 15 4 4.00 1. 
2.  LSU  29 SEC  2403 7 4 9 11 12 17 0 26 3 3.38 2. 
3.  Miami (Fl)  26 ACC  2382 10 3 8 10 14 12 0 25 1 3.35 3. 
4.  Florida State  26 ACC  2289 7 1 8 13 11 14 1 25 1 3.23 4. 
5.  Michigan  22 Big Ten  2270 6 1 9 11 10 12 0 22 0 3.45 5. 
6.  Georgia  19 SEC  2227 5 2 4 12 10 9 0 19 0 3.32 6. 
7.  Oklahoma  17 Big 12  2204 6 2 5 9 10 6 1 16 1 3.47 7. 
8.  Florida  24 SEC  2168 5 1 9 11 11 13 0 22 2 3.33 8. 
9.  Tennessee  24 SEC  1913 3 2 6 12 13 11 0 22 2 3.25 9. 
10.  Texas 

1.  Tennessee  27 SEC  2511 7 3 13 9 13 14 0 27 0 3.63 1. 
2.  Michigan  23 Big Ten  2294 5 2 12 8 12 10 1 23 0 3.65 2. 
3.  Florida State  22 ACC  2209 8 3 13 5 7 14 1 21 1 3.82 3. 
4.  Georgia  19 SEC  2168 5 3 10 6 6 13 0 19 0 3.84 4. 
5.  Oklahoma  26 Big 12  2121 8 3 9 12 10 15 0 23 3 3.50 5. 
6.  USC  16 Pac-10  2107 10 6 8 2 5 11 0 16 0 4.25 6. 
7.  Ohio State  18 Big Ten  1840 3 3 8 6 9 9 0 18 0 3.72 7. 
8.  Iowa  23 Big Ten  1803 5 3 7 8 15 8 0 22 1 3.35 8. 
9.  California  24 Pac-10  1798 3 4 8 10 7 17 0 19 5 3.58 9. 
10.  Nebraska  31 Big 12  1759 2 1 11 13 16 13 1 19 12 3.23 10. 
11.  Florida  18 SEC  1756 2 2 10 6 10 7 1 17 1 3.78 11. 
12.  Miami (Fl)  17 ACC  1752 4 3 7 7 5 12 0 17 0 3.76 12. 
13.  Texas 

1.  USC  24 Pac-10  2864 13 8 12 4 13 11 0 23 1 4.17 1. 
2.  Florida  27 SEC  2837 7 6 12 8 13 14 0 27 0 3.85 2. 
3.  Texas  25 Big 12  2574 6 4 12 7 13 11 1 25 0 3.72 3. 
4.  Georgia  27 SEC  2540 7 4 11 10 14 13 0 27 0 3.63 4. 
5.  Notre Dame  28 I-A Ind  2338 6 3 12 12 18 9 1 28 0 3.61 5. 
6.  Penn State  24 Big Ten  2139 6 2 11 9 10 14 0 24 0 3.54 6. 
t7.  LSU  25 SEC  2046 4 3 7 13 12 13 0 24 1 3.44 t7. 
t7.  Oklahoma  28 Big 12  2046 4 2 11 10 16 12 0 23 5 3.36 t7. 
t9.  Auburn  25 SEC  1979 2 1 11 10 12 12 1 24 1 3.40 t9. 
t9.  Michigan  20 Big Ten  1979 5 5 5 7 8 11 1 20 0 3.60 t9. 
11.  Pittsburgh

wooo

Hogustus Caesar

I think we are "mostly" in agreement on this issue.
1. Big Name caoches generally will get you some big wins. They can and will get you some big time recruits.
2. It is not really about the location of the school. Nolan got us a National title in 94 and runner up in 95. (W. Virginia, V Tech, Boise St.)

So what does it all mean? The coach. What has his program done. Are they an up and coming program? Do they have a history of winning?
AND....Do you trust him?

If Houston Nutt, Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban or Bob Stoops came calling to your house for your young man to play football for them who would you want your son to choose?
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

SPAL

boy...the sarcasm detector needs new batteries today.

U.P. HOGG

My last post got lost. 

Go to rivals and others and see the football programs that top the list the last 5 years.

And who knows, I don't like HDN what so ever, but maybe he could bring in some recruits.  Depends on the coaching staff around him and the prestige that Pete Carroll has already brought to the program

wooo

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 05:15:57 pm
My last post got lost. 

Go to rivals and others and see the football programs that top the list the last 5 years.

And who knows, I don't like HDN what so ever, but maybe he could bring in some recruits.  Depends on the coaching staff around him and the prestige that Pete Carroll has already brought to the program

the very point I have been trying to make to you.

THE LAST FIVE YEARS IS NOT "always, and I mean always" (as in your very first post.)

U.P. HOGG

1.  Florida  27 SEC  5504 12 10 13 4 12 14 1 26 1 4.22 1. 
2.  LSU  27 SEC  4456 7 4 17 5 15 10 2 26 1 3.89 2. 
3.  USC  18 Pac-10  4363 12 10 5 3 9 9 0 18 0 4.39 3. 
4.  Texas  25 Big 12  4332 5 4 16 3 14 11 0 25 0 3.84 4. 
5.  Tennessee  32 SEC  4312 6 4 15 10 16 16 0 29 3 3.63 5. 
6.  Auburn  30 SEC  3770 3 1 13 10 14 15 1 30 0 3.30 6. 
7.  South Carolina  31 SEC  3464 2 1 13 13 14 17 0 28 3 3.35 7. 
8.  Oregon  29 Pac-10  3211 1 0 11 11 10 18 1 27 2 3.14 8. 
9.  Pittsburgh  23 Big East  3210 2 3 8 9 13 10 0 22 1 3.48 9. 
10.  Michigan 

1.  USC  24 Pac-10  2864 13 8 12 4 13 11 0 23 1 4.17 1. 
2.  Florida  27 SEC  2837 7 6 12 8 13 14 0 27 0 3.85 2. 
3.  Texas  25 Big 12  2574 6 4 12 7 13 11 1 25 0 3.72 3. 
4.  Georgia  27 SEC  2540 7 4 11 10 14 13 0 27 0 3.63 4. 
5.  Notre Dame  28 I-A Ind  2338 6 3 12 12 18 9 1 28 0 3.61 5. 
6.  Penn State  24 Big Ten  2139 6 2 11 9 10 14 0 24 0 3.54 6. 
t7.  LSU  25 SEC  2046 4 3 7 13 12 13 0 24 1 3.44 t7. 
t7.  Oklahoma  28 Big 12  2046 4 2 11 10 16 12 0 23 5 3.36 t7. 
t9.  Auburn  25 SEC  1979 2 1 11 10 12 12 1 24 1 3.40 t9. 
t9.  Michigan  20 Big Ten  1979 5 5 5 7 8 11 1 20 0 3.60 t9. 
11.  Pittsburgh 

1.  Tennessee  27 SEC  2511 7 3 13 9 13 14 0 27 0 3.63 1. 
2.  Michigan  23 Big Ten  2294 5 2 12 8 12 10 1 23 0 3.65 2. 
3.  Florida State  22 ACC  2209 8 3 13 5 7 14 1 21 1 3.82 3. 
4.  Georgia  19 SEC  2168 5 3 10 6 6 13 0 19 0 3.84 4. 
5.  Oklahoma  26 Big 12  2121 8 3 9 12 10 15 0 23 3 3.50 5. 
6.  USC  16 Pac-10  2107 10 6 8 2 5 11 0 16 0 4.25 6. 
7.  Ohio State  18 Big Ten  1840 3 3 8 6 9 9 0 18 0 3.72 7. 
8.  Iowa  23 Big Ten  1803 5 3 7 8 15 8 0 22 1 3.35 8. 
9.  California  24 Pac-10  1798 3 4 8 10 7 17 0 19 5 3.58 9. 
10.  Nebraska  31 Big 12  1759 2 1 11 13 16 13 1 19 12 3.23 10. 
11.  Florida 

1.  USC  19 Pac-10  2446 7 7 6 5 12 7 0 15 4 4.00 1. 
2.  LSU  29 SEC  2403 7 4 9 11 12 17 0 26 3 3.38 2. 
3.  Miami (Fl)  26 ACC  2382 10 3 8 10 14 12 0 25 1 3.35 3. 
4.  Florida State  26 ACC  2289 7 1 8 13 11 14 1 25 1 3.23 4. 
5.  Michigan  22 Big Ten  2270 6 1 9 11 10 12 0 22 0 3.45 5. 
6.  Georgia  19 SEC  2227 5 2 4 12 10 9 0 19 0 3.32 6. 
7.  Oklahoma  17 Big 12  2204 6 2 5 9 10 6 1 16 1 3.47 7. 
8.  Florida  24 SEC  2168 5 1 9 11 11 13 0 22 2 3.33 8. 
9.  Tennessee  24 SEC  1913 3 2 6 12 13 11 0 22 2 3.25 9. 
10.  Texas  21 Big 12  1848 5 2 4 12 10 11 0 21 0 3.24 10. 
11.  Ohio State 

1.  USC  30 Pac-10  2841 9 5 10 11 13 17 0 28 2 3.50 1. 
2.  LSU  27 SEC  2625 7 2 15 9 12 13 2 26 1 3.67 2. 
3.  Oklahoma  25 Big 12  2424 4 4 8 12 12 12 1 22 3 3.60 3. 
4.  Florida  28 SEC  2361 10 5 14 5 11 16 1 22 6 3.68 4. 
5.  Notre Dame  21 I-A Ind  2338 6 0 12 8 10 10 1 21 0 3.52 5. 
6.  Miami (Fl)  21 Big East  1985 4 3 9 6 8 12 1 19 2 3.48 6. 
7.  Tennessee  22 SEC  1917 5 2 8 7 9 12 1 19 3 3.27 7. 
8.  Michigan  17 Big Ten  1894 6 3 8 3 8 8 1 17 0 3.59 8. 
t9.  North Carolina State  28 ACC  1892 2 1 3 16 12 16 0 27 1 2.86 t9. 
t9.  Texas A&M  20 Big 12  1892 2 1 3 16 8 12 0 19 1 3.25 t9. 
11.  Georgia 

1.  Texas  28 Big 12  2307 9 5 14 4 11 17 0 27 1 3.57 1. 
2.  Oklahoma  24 Big 12  2142 5 6 10 6 12 11 1 22 2 3.75 2. 
3.  Ohio State  24 Big Ten  2087 5 3 13 4 11 13 0 24 0 3.50 3. 
4.  Miami (Fl)  21 Big East  1972 6 6 11 3 9 11 1 20 1 4.05 4. 
5.  Tennessee  24 SEC  1959 5 6 10 4 11 12 1 21 3 3.58 5. 
6.  Florida State  21 ACC  1937 7 7 7 4 10 11 0 19 2 3.71 6. 
7.  UCLA  26 Pac-10  1866 4 2 14 8 9 16 1 24 2 3.62 7. 
8.  Texas A&M  24 Big 12  1751 2 2 10 11 12 11 1 24 0 3.54 8. 
9.  Georgia  29 SEC  1676 4 2 7 18 14 14 0 28 0 3.24 9. 
10.  Virginia  25 ACC  1580 4 3 5 16 11 13 1 25 0 3.36 10. 
11.  Auburn  28 SEC  1579 3 0 9 10 12 16 0 28 0 2.71 11. 
12.  USC  22 Pac-10  1577 5 3 8 5 9 12 1 17 4 3.09 12. 
13.  Notre Dame 

U.P. HOGG

February 07, 2007, 05:20:18 pm #91 Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 05:23:21 pm by U.P. HOGG
Quote from: wooo on February 07, 2007, 05:18:57 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on February 07, 2007, 05:15:57 pm
My last post got lost. 

the very point I have been trying to make to you.

THE LAST FIVE YEARS IS NOT "always, and I mean always" (as in your very first post.)

Well i'm still trying to find the last 20 years for ya!!  Some of those names appear quite a bit don't they.  If its not these teams, then its Miami, if its not Miami, its OSU, if its not OSU, it OU.  Give me break man.  YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

wooo

*hugs U.P. HOGG*

I still love ya!

U.P. HOGG

U.P. HOGG

One more thing, Miami has had good recruits lately, what the hell is up with that school.  They should being pretty good.  To many thugs.