Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At the moment I would say 50/50 on William Cole (Arkansas & OSU)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 04, 2007, 09:18:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cdohogfan

Padding your post count there buddy? J/P... I keep hitting refresh too :D

Hugehogsfan

Hogstocking

Grande Puerco

"I'm from Dallas.  I got to be a Cowboy"

"OK State is just the place to be.  On my visit they blew me away."

Hugehogsfan

The Coletrain

Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

samson228

bad decision Cole..... Ok.State sucks and they will never being any good

Hugehogsfan

Well that sucks bigtime, one of the 4 stars gone.  Can we close out the last three?

cubsfan5150

Quote from: samson228 on February 04, 2007, 10:22:01 pm
bad decision Cole..... Ok.State sucks and they will never being any good

I'm beginning to think the same about us!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

The Coletrain

Hugehogsfan

Hugehogsfan

The Coletrain

LR Hog

Like a boss.

cubsfan5150

Let me be the first to say it for the huggers (although I don't feel this way).  Ahhh, we didn't need him anyway.  If he didn't want to be a Hog I didn't want him.  He wasn't good enought.  Feel free to add anything else.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Tejano Jawg

I'm sick too. I'm not kidding...I feel like throwing up.

This was going to actually make me forget about Nutt and Co for awhile. In fact, if Cole had come on board, I would have professed my unconditional love for Nutt...if that's what it would take.

This is the most disappointed I've felt since...well, one of those last 3 UA football games.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

darazorback

Quote from: darthnutts on February 04, 2007, 10:19:29 pm
ARKANSAS!!!!!! HDN IS THE MAN

It's too bad you were wrong!!! btw what does HDN actually mean. I know it means H. Nutt but whats the d?

Grande Puerco

Thanks to Tivo, here's the exact breakdown from when he had three hats left:

{Picking up OSU hat}
Ummm, I'd like to go to Oklahoma State.  I got a teammate, a homeboy named Rashead Jones (sp) I'd like to play with.  I played basketball with Byron Nead (sp).  I'd love to play with him.
{Setting OSU hat down and picking up KS hat}
Now Kansas, I got a teammate named Briscoe committed to Kansas and a homeboy named Marcus Hurfurd(sp) he's from Cedar Hill, he goes to Kansas.
{Setting Kansas hat down and picking up Arkansas}
And I got Arkansas here, that you know, I got Jerrell, Arkansas coach, and that's in the SEC...I'd love to play in the SEC, but {setting Arkansas hat down and starting to unzip jacket}
But I'm from Dallas.  I'm a Cowboy, you already now, I got to be an Oklahoma State Cowboy.

HawgG

It seems that Ark has trouble recruiting against OSU, both in FB and BB.This is very disappointing but it is not the first heartbreaking between us and the Cowboys.

darazorback

Quote from: BigDave95 on February 04, 2007, 10:30:56 pm
Thanks to Tivo, here's the exact breakdown from when he had three hats left:

{Picking up OSU hat}
Ummm, I'd like to go to Oklahoma State.  I got a teammate, a homeboy named Rashead Jones (sp) I'd like to play with.  I played basketball with Byron Nead (sp).  I'd love to play with him.
{Setting OSU hat down and picking up KS hat}
Now Kansas, I got a teammate named Briscoe committed to Kansas and a homeboy named Marcus Hurfurd(sp) he's from Cedar Hill, he goes to Kansas.
{Setting Kansas hat down and picking up Arkansas}
And I got Arkansas here, that you know, I got Jerrell, Arkansas coach, and that's in the SEC...I'd love to play in the SEC, but {setting Arkansas hat down and starting to unzip jacket}
But I'm from Dallas.  I'm a Cowboy, you already now, I got to be an Oklahoma State Cowboy.

Well I guess you have to give it to him, he atleast knows how to play the spot light properly.

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

mala-gone

Are there any moral victories in recruiting?                                                                                                       

Grande Puerco

Maybe I'm just bitter....

But he saved the Hog hat for last, his body language indicated Arkansas, and when he unzipped his jacket he had a red t-shirt on. It was only after he pulled of the red t-shirt he showed the OK State jersey.  It was almost like he was pretending it was Arkansas for dramatic effect before announcing OK State.

It was painful to watch.

This is exactly the sort of thing UT is trying to prevent by renewing its series with UA.  The Horns are not worried about losing Texas guys to UA or anybody else.  What they want is for UA to be more successful in the battles with OU and OSU over Texas guys.  They would rather see them in the SEC than in the Big 12.

ballhogger14u

HawgG

Quote from: mala-gone on February 04, 2007, 10:38:03 pm
Are there any moral victories in recruiting?                                                                                                      
NO

beansandtaters

I was really trying to stay positive and thought that with the addition of Cole and Crowell, this could be a good, if not very good class. However, now, we have failed to fill one of our biggest holes. Please give us Crowell now, or we could be in trouble! Regardless, I thought that this quote from Cole on rivals was very telling...""I'm going to Oklahoma State. When I went on the visit, I felt like out of all the schools, that was the only school I could trust when it came to the coaching staff." Thanks Dale and Frank!

Hollywood_HOGan

:puke:

class freakin sucks. Only one corner?? This staff has no freakin idea how to recruit.

This is a horrible class coming off a 10 win season.

kmoore

GO HOGS!!!!!

drewby

so cole is going to Arkansas another post had him picking OSU.