Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE STAN HEATH!!!!

Started by LA HAWG, January 25, 2007, 06:45:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan_mm

Stan will show up and win another big game like he did against Alabama and Lsu and will save he job for another couple weeks and then will lose to Auburn and Miss st on the road and people will be back on his case again just like they are on Houston, give me a break Stan can't win on the road and thats a fact.

hogfan_mm

The fact is that Houston has won the SEC WEST and stan can't even finish in the top two.  If anybody should be fired it's Stan not Houston

CCU Cougar

Anyone up for a house cleaning?

Out:
Houston Nutt
Stan Heath
Susie Gardner
Chris Poole

In:
Dave Van Horn
Gordon Henderson (soccer is on its way up!)
Jamie Pinkerton
John McDonnell
Jeff Poppell

hogfan_mm

There should be alot more house cleaning instead of Houston and maybe some of the house cleaning has already be done

mword

I've been saying the same for Nutt and Health for a very long time now.

elksnort

Quote from: UAfan on January 25, 2007, 05:59:46 pm
I really don't think Stan is the problem.  We have seen how good these guys can be and Stan has coached some very good games this year.  You can't coach intensity and that is what Arkansas has lacked in their losses.

I looked at this "You can't coach intensity" comment for a minute or two. Maybe you are correct. Can you recruit intensity? Let us face it, Stan is an in-between coach. The bottom line is the team is extremely inconsistent. Whose fault is this?

hogmary

Keep Susie Gardner and Chris Poole. 

hogmary

It is the coach's fault if they are not playing with intensity and are consistently inconsistent.  If you could not play defense, both Eddie Sutton and Nolan Richardson would sit your butt on the bench.  Both emphasized Defense with a capital D.  You cannot always control your offensive game (your shot may be off for some reason on a particular night) but you can always control how hard you play defense.  With Nolan, the best offense was a good defense.

beachhawg

I know what it sounds like but I dont really buy into all of that.  Either you do a good job or you dont.  Things are smooth or they are not.  Either way, fire em both and get it over with.