Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread: Arkansas (13-6, 2-3) vs. South Carolina (10-7; 0-4)

Started by Bomis Hawg, January 24, 2007, 06:28:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Joe Barry Carroll led Purdue into Lexington in Kentucky's Invitational Tournament but could not snatch victory from the jaws of defeat losing to a hapless Joe B. Hall 61-60.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Tennessee's Chris Lofton is sidelined for as many as 3 weeks with a sprained ankle.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

GAMECOCKBOY

MESS WITH THE FEATHERS U SHALL GET SPURED!!!

GOOO GAMECOCKS!!!

OKC

Heath doesn't have that look that Nolan and Sutton had. You know, that look for when a player messed up, all they had to do was was glare at that player and it would freaking motivate them somehow to play better. My point, I don't think the players fear him like they did Sutton and Nolan.

bigbrutha

Quote from: OKC on January 24, 2007, 09:59:00 pm
Heath doesn't have that look that Nolan and Sutton had. You know, that look for when a player messed up, all they had to do was was glare at that player and it would freaking motivate them somehow to play better. My point, I don't think the players fear him like they did Sutton and Nolan.

No one has the Sutton look.  Especially the lip.

nobballconcept

where is silvertip to tell us all that Heath will turn this around.   22 wins this year...no way.  Heath sucks

Tomhog™

This is one screwy season in the SEC.  We're beating the crap out each other, bottom to top.  No one's resume is going to look great come NCAA.  Looks like we're on our way to a 7-9 SEC record at best.

jbcarol

Late score:  #1 Florida 70  Miss. St. 67 in Starkville

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

wincrimson

8 wins could win the SEC West.

But I'll tell y'all what, Arkansas and Alabama SUCK!  There's no telling what may happen when we get together Saturday.  I'm going to have to be taking espresso shots just to stay awake!  It's Mark Gottfried vs Stan Heath.  What a joke.

wincrimson

8 wins could win the SEC West.

But I'll tell y'all what, Arkansas and Alabama SUCK!  There's no telling what may happen when we get together Saturday.  I'm going to have to be taking espresso shots just to stay awake!  It's Mark Gottfried vs Stan Heath.  What a joke.

jbcarol

A wag said that Alabama is the most schizophrenic team in the nation.  He said Arkansas is next in the waiting room.

jbcarol

AHEC Hog

"straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers

0515hv

hogpowr

Quote from: HeathWimp on January 24, 2007, 08:51:52 pm
My handle says it all!!!!

Stan isn't even tough enough to coach a croquet team!!!!

FIRE STAN TODAY!!!!

Frank is the problem, there will be no Great coach's at Arkansas until he dies.
Welcome Coach Bielema!

hogpowr

Welcome Coach Bielema!

malzhanista

Let's get a new athletic director.
Then we won't have to worry about lawsuits.

jbcarol

SEC West Standings (Conference Games only):

Auburn  3-3
Bama    2-3
LSU      2-3
MSU     2-3
Ark       2-4
Miss.    2-4

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on January 24, 2007, 09:25:57 pm
Tennessee's Chris Lofton is sidelined for as many as 3 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Lofton has undergone intense therapy and may be back as soon as the Kentucky game.

ReturnToDynasty?

I really think that if Stan goes 5-11 in conference and doesn't get invited to the NIT, he will still be our coach.  And that is unacceptable. 

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on January 24, 2007, 10:28:19 pm
If correct the first place team in the SEC West is .500

Looks like the first place team in the SEC West are still .500 (The Mississippi schools at 7-7)

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on January 24, 2007, 08:34:31 pm
First conference win for South Carolina. Glad we could help.

Now that's funny right there.  Sad, but funny.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.