Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Prediction: Arkansas vs. South Carolina

Started by Hogtropolisā„¢, January 23, 2007, 07:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dman

I really thought the Hogs would win, guess their motivation is not where it needs to be.  This falls in the coaches lap, doesn't it?  What motivational coaches will be available next year.

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: dman on January 25, 2007, 10:35:43 am
I really thought the Hogs would win, guess their motivation is not where it needs to be.  This falls in the coaches lap, doesn't it?  What motivational coaches will be available next year.
Football happens before basketball next season, so I think we need to start our replacement efforts there.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

Ā 

stronguard

Quote from: hogfan064 on January 24, 2007, 08:48:43 am
Quote from: stronguard on January 24, 2007, 08:42:44 am
No explanation needed

USC 67  UA 60

The fact that this game is even in question leads me to my final point.....

STANLEY must go.

There is no way we lose this game.  USC has absolutely noone inside. 

What was that, I couldn't hear you over the THUD of our Razorbacks falling flat on their face.  I only missed it by a point too, I'm pretty good at thsi prediction stuff.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Ouachihog

Quote from: stronguard on January 25, 2007, 05:38:54 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on January 24, 2007, 08:48:43 am
Quote from: stronguard on January 24, 2007, 08:42:44 am
No explanation needed

USC 67  UA 60

The fact that this game is even in question leads me to my final point.....

STANLEY must go.

There is no way we lose this game.  USC has absolutely noone inside. 

What was that, I couldn't hear you over the THUD of our Razorbacks falling flat on their face.  I only missed it by a point too, I'm pretty good at thsi prediction stuff.

You nailed this one.  Any chance we come out hacked off and beat an average bama team this weekend?  Or do the road woes continue??
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

huntsducks

We will probably beat Bama, and have even more questions for this team....oh wait....its AT Bama....nevermind...blowout loss....
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 AM
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?