Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I found this interesting link over at hawgsillustrated.com

Started by uagrad1998, January 15, 2007, 07:21:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggystyle78

hview

This is really unbelievable and Nutt is still HC.  Absolutely amazing!! 

silvertip

Quote from: hview on February 09, 2007, 11:07:25 pm
This is really unbelievable and Nutt is still HC.  Absolutely amazing!! 

Yeah and I just now got home from work & finally got to hear HDN's radio interview---in which he says he DON"T care if his recruiting classes ranked 8th or 9th every year---cause he beat higher ranked Auburn & TENN this year.

Failing to mention that he's barely .500 in his SEC career, because he typically goes 3-1 vs the low-ranked recruiting classes, and 1-3 vs the higher ranked ones.

ONE 10 win season, and Nutt will tell you he's got a better system than UGA, TN, LSU, FL, etc.

BartIV

silvertip

Welcome to the conspiracy, BartIV. 180 new views this morning

mword

If that's not enough to get the U of A's attention, I don't know what is. Nutt has to go.

silvertip

Time to show some coona$$e$ how to play roundball!!  WPS!!

silvertip

bump again 320 new reads last 18 hours. Not bad. That probably equats to another 750 or so Arkansas native Hawg fans who are tuning in to HDN WEAK recruiting.

hawgbawb

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on January 15, 2007, 07:51:41 pm
Some will spin that as being arrogant but big time athletes, whether homegrown or otherwise, must be convinced to come to Arkansas.  HDN doesn't know this or he doesn't care.  Pete Carroll obviously knows what it takes to recruit big time athletes.  It's rather embarassing that Carroll, from the west coast, beat HDN to a recruit in Arkansas.  Wow!
USC is a media darling that has finished in the top 5 each of he last 5 years, if I'm not mistaken. It is also a prestigous private school in Los Angeles.  There are plenty of people who would give their right 'nad for a free ticket to USC. That might have a little to do with it, don't you think?
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

hoggystyle78

silvertip

longtimeHogfan

It's Sunday and there should be a lot of folks viewing Hogville that haven't seen this video.  The link is at the top of the thread Hog fans...it needs to be seen and talked about.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

silvertip

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on February 11, 2007, 11:37:59 am
It's Sunday and there should be a lot of folks viewing Hogville that haven't seen this video.  The link is at the top of the thread Hog fans...it needs to be seen and talked about.

Another great bump, ltHf!  I'm leaving the house for several hours. Can y'all keep our baby up there? Like I had to ask, haha.

HDale

We have had the best talent Arkansas high schools have EVER produced the last two seasons. Instead of having an awesome two years, we manage to lose the top 5 players both years.

Houston loves to brag about his brother Danny and his recruiting of D. Mac and Felix Jones. But what about Deangelo Williams, Cedric Houston and Brett Smith?
Danny recruited these Arkansas guys also.

We have failed to get the top players in our recruiting base for several years, this is ridiculous!
I will always hate the Dork

silvertip

Quote from: HDale on February 11, 2007, 12:57:18 pm
We have had the best talent Arkansas high schools have EVER produced the last two seasons. Instead of having an awesome two years, we manage to lose the top 5 players both years.

Houston loves to brag about his brother Danny and his recruiting of D. Mac and Felix Jones. But what about Deangelo Williams, Cedric Houston and Brett Smith?
Danny recruited these Arkansas guys also.

We have failed to get the top players in our recruiting base for several years, this is ridiculous!

Yassir. The problem with Hooten Nutt and high schhol recruits is no mystery.

Hooten Nutt has FAILED for 7 years, to put a passing game on the field, that can get top high schools recruits to come to Arkansas.

Hooten Nutt is a FAILURE in putting any kind of an offense ohe field, that can attract or develop recruits that have NFL aspirations.

Meanwhile, Nutt's daddy Frank has maneuvered around to give his mediocre buttboy a TEN MIILION DOLLAR golden parachute.

But, oh gee, we can' AFFORD a tp-notch coach, eh Frank??  Maybe the reason we can't AFFORD a top-notch coach, is because Frank has been working HARD for years, to guarantee that we give TEN MILLION DOLLARS to his buttboy Houston.

silvertip

Can't believe I put all that effort into the previous BUMP!!

silvertip

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

cbjagman

Well if my NWA source is correct it sounds as if the comments from BG are not an isolated situation. I've heard from several reliable sources out of Rogers that a major factor in Lee Ziamba's decision to go to Auburn were the Three in-home visits that Tommy T. made to Lee and his family. At the same time Houston NEVER MADE A VISIT TO LEE'S HOME (gee, if that's the case I
suppose Houston must have been unable to make his way up the 20 miles are so to LZ's home). The only U of A coach who really showed any real interest besides Mal-a-zon was Markuson. Then again, for such a high profile IN-STATE recruit I suppose the headcoach was too busy preparing his rebuttal to Wally's article. 

silvertip

No, BG's experience was not an isolated case. TRG reported on numerous recruits that had Hawg offers, but could scarely remember who was recruiting them---because our coaches did not stay in touch nearly as much as other schools did.

hoggystyle78

silvertip

Only 306 new video views in the last 24 hours. Starting to slow down. I think partly because some Mod decided to send the "feeder" thread to the vent, thus ensuring that fewer people will see the video. They must be feeling sorry for poor Houston, I guess. Oh well. WPS!!