Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread: Ole Miss Rebels (11-5, 0-2) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (12-4, 1-1)

Started by Bomis Hawg, January 13, 2007, 03:43:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Man this broadcast is ARSN quality would rather be watching a LFS broadcast.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Jim Red23

artyhog

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Bomis Hawg

Great heady play by Thomas.  Instead of taking the trey, drives and gets a bucket.  Thomas is a new guy tonight

HogginIT

Better than no picture at all, but this picture just sucks. Everone looks bald on my TV.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

BigoBoys

artyhog

artyhog

Jim Red23

artyhog

artyhog

VetRock

"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"
"Yeah, Gaps.  She got gaps, I got gaps, together we got no gaps."
---From The Movie "Rocky"

BigoBoys

artyhog

HawgAdvocate

The Hogs look confident, and are playingsmart ball. They're looking for the best mathup and exploiting it. I feel sorry for Doyne having to stay on Thomas. he has no way of stopping him.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Bomis Hawg

Wonder if the game keeps at this pace who gets tired first.

Arkansas making good decisions on offense.  Would like to get some kick outs to Weems or Beverley.

Jim Red23

Ugly Uncle

Good I thought it was just me or my t.v.

Arkansas looks pretty good.  Weems needs to be a little more active.  Not bad so far though.  If not for the 60's hippy guy we would be shutting them out.
Retired Radio Host

HawgAdvocate

BigoBoys

Bomis Hawg

Someone needs to cover McEnroe out in trey land.  Can't let him get 20.

artyhog

VetRock

"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"

artyhog

artyhog

hogfankb

VetRock

"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"

artyhog

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

artyhog

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Bomis Hawg

hogfankb

flash23

With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept.

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas has done well with uptempo and slow paced game thus far today.

artyhog

Table Rocker

good lord the online game casts are so slow. keep it up guys, no tv or radio where i am.

VetRock

"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogfankb

Ole Miss really hitting some tough shots now that we are guarding Abernathy.

artyhog

artyhog

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Jim Red23

artyhog

Dwight_K_Shrute

artyhog