Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs Bama Game Thread

Started by artyhog, January 06, 2007, 12:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

artyhog

I will try to keep up with the game and post here for those who do not get anything on the net, TV or radio.

NATEHOGG216

thanks arty, I'm in breckenridge with no iternet cept for on my phone
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

football17

Quote from: artyhog on January 06, 2007, 12:46:47 pm
I will try to keep up with the game and post here for those who do not get anything on the net, TV or radio.

It would be easier to do it in chat...

artyhog

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on January 06, 2007, 12:53:30 pm
thanks arty, I'm in breckenridge with no iternet cept for on my phone

Are you there skiing?

NATEHOGG216

I was yesterday but I strained a tendon in my ankle and can't walk today. pretty much sucks. it is beautiful out here tho.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Boarcephus

Wonder what the attendence will be today?  If they don't fill it up now, they won't all year.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

artyhog

Just a few minutes till tipoff.

artyhog

Quote from: Boarcephus on January 06, 2007, 01:00:49 pm
Wonder what the attendence will be today?  If they don't fill it up now, they won't all year.

Don't think it will be a sell out.  Students won't be totally back until next weekend.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

fourthcrusade

Quote from: artyhog on January 06, 2007, 01:01:56 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on January 06, 2007, 01:00:49 pm

Don't think it will be a sell out.  Students won't be totally back until next weekend.

True, but those crowd pannings are taped before now... they are about 20 minutes old

GO HOGS!

HOGS 78-Bama 71 final prediction

football17

does anyone else notice how Bud Walton always looks so dark on TV while other arenas are bright, active, you can see the students going crazy, etc....

Bomis Hawg

Either this game or Kentucky should have the biggest attendence.  No doubt.  A definate sign for possible signs.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: football17 on January 06, 2007, 01:02:57 pm
does anyone else notice how Bud Walton always looks so dark on TV while other arenas are bright, active, you can see the students going crazy, etc....

Always looks fine to me.  Maybe its camera locations?  NOTHING is worse than the Tad Pad.  The Hump is right behind them.

Both have awful lighting.

fourthcrusade

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on January 06, 2007, 01:03:30 pm
Either this game or Kentucky should have the biggest attendence.  No doubt.  A definate sign for possible signs.

i think this is smaller than usual.   sec openers are usually slow, because there is more to do (NCAAFB, NFL, etc...)  

kentucky in february>?  that would surely be huge.

i dont like having bama first, i wish it was still ole miss or someone to eeeease into sec play ;)

HERE WE GO!

GO HOGS!

artyhog

Starters for the Hogs

Erwin
Beverly
Thomas
Weems
Hill

Bomis Hawg

Charles Thomas needs to step up his game.  He's done so thus far, huge task today.  Ervin needs to control his urges today.  Beverly & Weems should be the main go-to guys today.

GO HOGS!

artyhog

football17

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on January 06, 2007, 01:04:29 pm
Quote from: football17 on January 06, 2007, 01:02:57 pm

Always looks fine to me.  Maybe its camera locations?  NOTHING is worse than the Tad Pad.  The Hump is right behind them.

Both have awful lighting.

well i mean you cant really see the fans at BWA like you can at other areans...

artyhog

Erwin called for foul.  Bad call

Arkiejared

what is wrong with Beverly's thumb?

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas is 22-20 against Alabama. Hogs 4-1 at home against a ranked Alabama squad. 

Bomis Hawg

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

Hill Block; Weems getting a douce.  What they need today.

artyhog

Arkiejared

Steven Hill is fired up..already 2 blocks

artyhog

artyhog

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

Charles Thomas: 2 pts; 2 boards.  Is he scared? Nope.

Arkiejared

artyhog

Bomis Hawg

artyhog

Arkiejared

'Bama looks scared...must be wishing they had more road experience right now.

artyhog

Arkiejared

Littlehog AR

We're getting the offensive boards!! We need to continue that!! WEHEW!!

Bomis Hawg

Hill: 2 pts, 1 board, 2 blocks.  Wow.  7-0.

joeyself

Cliff thinks Arkansas is a team prone to running? He needs better scouting notes.
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

artyhog

Hill tip it in

Hogs 7

Bama 0

Bama timeout

17:07

Arkiejared

Wow, the Hogs are fired up....7-0 at 17:07.

SuthrnFballer15

"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

artyhog

Hogs are fired up.

Keep it up Hogs.

Bomis Hawg

3 blocks today for Hill.  43 on the season. 188 for his career.

BryantHog06

Listen to them call them hogs!!

artyhog

SuthrnFballer15

BAMA TURNS IT OVER AGAIN :razorback:!
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant