Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the Basketball Hog's SEC record!

Started by LA HAWG, January 04, 2007, 11:21:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Where will they end up?

16-0
3 (1.5%)
15-1
0 (0%)
14-2
0 (0%)
13-3
1 (0.5%)
12-4
11 (5.3%)
11-5
11 (5.3%)
10-6
21 (10.2%)
9-7
39 (18.9%)
8-8
32 (15.5%)
7-9
41 (19.9%)
6-10
30 (14.6%)
5-11
9 (4.4%)
4-12
5 (2.4%)
3-13
1 (0.5%)
2-14
0 (0%)
1-15
1 (0.5%)
0-16
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Voting closed: January 18, 2007, 11:21:22 am

LA HAWG

If you choose more than 8 wins please name the wins.  Thanks.  ;D

HogHillbilly

They will have to come up with 8 wins to make it to the Big Dance
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

dish13-hog

I've got us beating OleMiss, Miss St, & Auburn twice each.  Then I think we'll beat Georgia, South Carolina, & Vandy, which brings us to 9 wins. Home games with LSU, Kentucky, & Tennessee I think will be close and we might squeak out one of those to give us 10.  Would be nice.

We'll have to win at least 10 SEC games to get to the NCAA tournament, to take us to 21 wins overall.
"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

HaWg 10

5 wins, miss the dance, Heath is outa here
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Conway Cool Daddy

Depends on Townes.

If he plays we go 8-8, win the first SEC tourney game and make the big dance.
We'll beat LSu once and maybe Bama.

Without Townes we are something like 6-10 and miss the NCAA.
NIT?

PAHog

L Alabama
L at Florida
W at Ole Miss
W Georgia
W LSU (we always upset someone at home)
W at South Carolina
L at Alabama
W Kentucky
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
L at Auburn
W Tennessee
W Miss St
W at Vanderbilt

I voted 11 wins, but meant 10.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

Conway Cool Daddy

There's a good chance we lose that Georgia game.
:-\

WILL CLINTON

L Alabama
L at Florida
L at Ole Miss (remember Heath's SEC road record)
W Georgia
L LSU (we always upset someone at home, but it won't be LSU)
L at South Carolina
L at Alabama
L Kentucky (it's Kentucky people)
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
L at Auburn
L Tennessee
W Miss St
L at Vanderbilt
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

claycohog

I think it is a real possibility we start off 0-3.  After the ole Miss game is no cupcake as you can see.  Hipsher may be the coach before the season ends.  BYE BYE STANLEY!

jdhoover

L - Alabama
L - @Florida
W - @Ole Miss
W - Georgia
W - LSU
W - @South Carolina
L - @Alabama
W - Kentucky
W - Auburn
L - @LSU
W - @Mississippi St.
W - Ole Miss
W - @Auburn
W - Tennessee
W - Mississippi St.
L - @ Vanderbilt

11-5
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

Winner

I know there is plenty of questioning of Heath, but 5-11?

Hogtropolis™

Whoever voted for 16-0 is a homer in the TRUEST sense of the word.  I figure we will be 7-9 or 8-8, but hopefully 9-7 or 10-6 (very doubtful on the last two). 

wild southern ridgeback

L Alabama
L at Florida
W at Ole Miss
W Georgia
L LSU
L at South Carolina
L at Alabama
W Kentucky
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
L at Auburn
L Tennessee
W Miss St
L at Vanderbilt

I believe Heath will accidentally pull off a win at home against either Kentucky or Tennessee, but not both.

6-10

razorpimp

Quote from: dubyacee on January 04, 2007, 11:44:01 am
L Alabama
L at Florida
L at Ole Miss (remember Heath's SEC road record)
W Georgia
L LSU (we always upset someone at home, but it won't be LSU)
L at South Carolina
L at Alabama
L Kentucky (it's Kentucky people)
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
L at Auburn
L Tennessee
W Miss St
L at Vanderbilt

4 wins...come on that is ridiculous.....the SEC has some good teams, but they also have some mediocre teams....so mediocre vs. mediocre = 7 wins at least...they are better than 4-12.  I dislike Heath and think his games are terrible, but your hatred is blinding reality.

Sow’sEar

Quote from: dish13-hog on January 04, 2007, 11:32:03 am
I've got us beating OleMiss, Miss St, & Auburn twice each.  Then I think we'll beat Georgia, South Carolina, & Vandy, which brings us to 9 wins. Home games with LSU, Kentucky, & Tennessee I think will be close and we might squeak out one of those to give us 10.  Would be nice.

We'll have to win at least 10 SEC games to get to the NCAA tournament, to take us to 21 wins overall.
don't assume this team will win any game on the road.  Not with Heath's road record.  6-10

hogfan064

Quote from: LA HAWG on January 04, 2007, 11:21:22 am

I wish I could find 8 wins in there.  Heath will slip up and lose a couple he shouldn't and win 1 or 2 he shouldn't.  Typical Montel

311Hog

i think we would do alot better WITHOUT TOWNES, zomg his 8 pts a game 1 reb and 25 minutes of defensive loafing are so vital ......

BassinHawg

I said 7-9 and no NCAA in another thread but ArtyHog thought I was crazy.

We will see.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

fourthcrusade

January 04, 2007, 01:16:08 pm #18 Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:48:38 pm by fourthcrusade
PREDICTION: 11-5, but anywhere from 9-7 to 12-4.  Seriously.  WE are better than HOgville thinks and the SEC is NOT as strong as Hogville thinks....

SEC WINS in order of LIKELIHOOD
1. Auburn
2. Ole Miss
3. @ Auburn
4. @ Ole Miss
5. Georgia
6. Mississippi State

-----------if we lose everything below here, fire him on the spot---------

7. @ Vandy / South carolina (the other one)
8. @ Mississippi State

-----------if we lose everything below here, he is safe but not by much---------

9. Tennessee (no problem with them, 'UT press' = FOULS on the road)
10. Kentucky
11. Bama

----------------i predict we win the above but lose the below, 22-8 BEFORE SECT or NCAAT ----

12. @ Vandy / South carolina (i see this as a 'typical unexpected' road loss)
13. @ LSU
14. LSU

-----------we will NOT win anything below here, not even the champ hogs won 15 sec games---------

15. @ BAMA
16. @ Florida

fourthcrusade

Quote from: LA HAWG on January 04, 2007, 11:21:22 am

Wow.  just looked at the poll.  Who in their right mind said 5-11?  or 4-12??

really.  so we are going to either LOSE to Auburn, @ Auburn, to Ole Miss, @ Ole Miss, and @ Georgia????  (for the 4-12 guy)...

unreal.  has anyone watched, i dont know, OTHER SEC basketball teams, not just ours, thsi winter? 

i doubt it.  seems we sit and say 'ach! they missed consecutive shots against tulsa!'  with a critical eye, instead of, i don tknow, comparing the fact that auburn lost @ southern miss, ole miss lost @ st louis, MSU lost @ george mason....   do you guys watch any of the other teams, or do you just assume that all other sec schools are fielding NBA stars?

hogfan064

Quote from: fourthcrusade on January 04, 2007, 01:22:16 pm
Wow.  just looked at the poll.  Who in their right mind said 5-11?  or 4-12??

really.  so we are going to either LOSE to Auburn, @ Auburn, to Ole Miss, @ Ole Miss, and @ Georgia????  (for the 4-12 guy)...

unreal.  has anyone watched, i dont know, OTHER SEC basketball teams, not just ours, thsi winter? 

i doubt it.  seems we sit and say 'ach! they missed consecutive shots against tulsa!'  with a critical eye, instead of, i don tknow, comparing the fact that auburn lost @ southern miss, ole miss lost @ st louis, MSU lost @ george mason....   do you guys watch any of the other teams, or do you just assume that all other sec schools are fielding NBA stars?

Well, I think 5-11 and 4-12 is a bit extreme, but I wouldn't be shocked at 7-9 or 6-10.  No, the SEC isn't full of NBA teams, but Arkansas proved last year it can lose to a bad Ole Miss and bad MSU team on the road.  Losing in Columbia is possible, Odom always has his teams playing tough defense.   UT, UF, Bama, LSU, and UK are all better than Mizzou and TT and we lost to those teams.  This is a NCAA bubble team, which in year 5 doesn't satisfy most of us(including me)

I know in numerous talks with you that you think we can go 11-5 or 10-6.  I believe we can also, but if you put a gun to my head and tell me to make a prediction I'm going with 8-8 and 1 and done in the SEC tourney.  Heath's out by mid march

dish13-hog

Quote from: Hogtropolis on January 04, 2007, 12:34:41 pm
Whoever voted for 16-0 is a homer in the TRUEST sense of the word.  I figure we will be 7-9 or 8-8, but hopefully 9-7 or 10-6 (very doubtful on the last two). 

And whoever voted for 0-16 is a darksider if there ever was one.  I say 9-7, maybe 10-6.  The SEC is pretty top heavy this year (granted we're not at the top, but we're better than the teams at the bottom and should beat them home & away).
"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

hammerhog

Here it is?

AL-L
FL-L
Ole Piss-W
GA-W
LSU-L
SC-W
AL-L
KY-L
AU-W
LSU-L
MSU-W
Ole Piss-W
AU-W
TN-W
MSU-W
Vandy-W

fourthcrusade

Quote from: hogfan064 on January 04, 2007, 01:26:58 pm
Well, I think 5-11 and 4-12 is a bit extreme, but I wouldn't be shocked at 7-9 or 6-10.  No, the SEC isn't full of NBA teams, but Arkansas proved last year it can lose to a bad Ole Miss and bad MSU team on the road.  Losing in Columbia is possible, Odom always has his teams playing tough defense.   UT, UF, Bama, LSU, and UK are all better than Mizzou and TT and we lost to those teams.  This is a NCAA bubble team, which in year 5 doesn't satisfy most of us(including me)

I know in numerous talks with you that you think we can go 11-5 or 10-6.  I believe we can also, but if you put a gun to my head and tell me to make a prediction I'm going with 8-8 and 1 and done in the SEC tourney.  Heath's out by mid march

Very well stated point, i think that most posters though (unlike you) have  knee-jerk double standard...

they say "WELL, we can be upset on the road! it's hard to play on the road".... but then they say "well, road teams will beat us here at the BUD..."

What?  so, only arkansas has a harder time on the road?  worse calls?  facing hostile crowds?

the same kinds of 'road upsets' arkansas will face, will be GIVEN OUT by arkansas (which is why i say we beat Bama, and Kentucky at home, and easily beat Tennessee at home)

that's whats annyoing, the hate for all things "STAN" gives dark-colored glasses that think "ONLY" Arkansas can lose on the road.............but apparently no other sec team can lose on the road (@Bud).

Aub X 2, Miss X 2, Georgia, MSU X 2 (at LEAST the home game)... that's 6 right there minimum.  We get Tenn, Kentucky, Bama, & LSU here (2 of 4 - tenn is the weakest - amybe 3 of 4).  A weak vandy/socarolina teams on the road (at least 1 of those).

That's 9 wins assuming we tank everywhere on the road, at most every Western Opponent, AND assuming we lose to some good teams at home -- an SEC Home record last year, mind you, of 7-1 - when the nat'l champ and final four teams were in the league.

BEfore that?  5-3 at Bud.  12-4 at home since 2004.  Surely we are no worse than 6-2 at home...  (lsu, MAYBE bama) -- how could this team, with weems and beverley and 7 footers and free throw shooting, how could this team go 0-8 on the road?

Of course everyone has their opinion and i respect yours.  I just think many other posters have a knee jerk (BELOW .500! FIRE STAN) without actually looking at a schedule.

The whole "crap, we can lose at Ole Miss on the road....." --   well if road upsets happen then wouldn't OTHER SEC TEAMS be upset on the road here in Fayettville??

hogfan064

Quote from: fourthcrusade on January 04, 2007, 01:36:56 pm
Very well stated point, i think that most posters though (unlike you) have  knee-jerk double standard...

they say "WELL, we can be upset on the road! it's hard to play on the road".... but then they say "well, road teams will beat us here at the BUD..."

What?  so, only arkansas has a harder time on the road?  worse calls?  facing hostile crowds?

the same kinds of 'road upsets' arkansas will face, will be GIVEN OUT by arkansas (which is why i say we beat Bama, and Kentucky at home, and easily beat Tennessee at home)

that's whats annyoing, the hate for all things "STAN" gives dark-colored glasses that think "ONLY" Arkansas can lose on the road.............but apparently no other sec team can lose on the road (@Bud).

Aub X 2, Miss X 2, Georgia, MSU X 2 (at LEAST the home game)... that's 6 right there minimum.  We get Tenn, Kentucky, Bama, & LSU here (2 of 4 - tenn is the weakest - amybe 3 of 4).  A weak vandy/socarolina teams on the road (at least 1 of those).

That's 9 wins assuming we tank everywhere on the road, at most every Western Opponent, AND assuming we lose to some good teams at home -- an SEC Home record last year, mind you, of 7-1 - when the nat'l champ and final four teams were in the league.

BEfore that?  5-3 at Bud.  12-4 at home since 2004.  Surely we are no worse than 6-2 at home...  (lsu, MAYBE bama) -- how could this team, with weems and beverley and 7 footers and free throw shooting, how could this team go 0-8 on the road?

Of course everyone has their opinion and i respect yours.  I just think many other posters have a knee jerk (BELOW .500! FIRE STAN) without actually looking at a schedule.

The whole "crap, we can lose at Ole Miss on the road....." --   well if road upsets happen then wouldn't OTHER SEC TEAMS be upset on the road here in Fayettville??

Arkansas should win at least 5 games at BWA and should win on the road against Ole Miss and Auburn.  As we all know BWA is a very tough place to win a game at, just ask that ugly chick Kimberly playing for Billy Donavan at Florida.  A winning record at BWA this year is a given.  To make the NCAA tourney we have to win 1 big road game IMO.  And by big I don't mean winning in Columbia, I mean winning at BR, Gainseville, or Tuscaloosa.

The Lemming

Quote from: jdhoover on January 04, 2007, 11:50:57 am
L - Alabama
L - @Florida
W - @Ole Miss
W - Georgia
W - LSU
W - @South Carolina
L - @Alabama
W - Kentucky
W - Auburn
L - @LSU
W - @Mississippi St.
W - Ole Miss
W - @Auburn
W - Tennessee
W - Mississippi St.
L - @ Vanderbilt

11-5

You're cracking me up. Stop-it. It's a belly laugh.

HawgG

Alabama-W
at Florida-L
at Ole Miss-W
Georgia-W
LSU-W
at USC-W
at Alabama-L
Kentucky-W
Auburn-W
at LSU-L
at MSU-L
Ole Miss-W
at Auburn-L
Tennessee-W
MSU-W
at Vanderbilt-W

I have Arkansas at 11Wins vs. 5Loses.
The key game is the Alabama game to me .Should Arkansas defeat the Tide then our SEC WESTERN CHAMPS will be the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS.Should that game result in a lost,then I say 9-7 or 8-8 for the HOGS.They do make the NCAAT and the program will regain it's top 25 national standing entering next season and beyond.

hawgabilly

L Alabama
L at Florida
L at Ole Miss
W Georgia
W LSU
W at South Carolina
L at Alabama
L Kentucky
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
L at Auburn
W Tennessee
W Miss St
W at Vanderbilt

9-7 and will have to win 2 SEC conference tourney games to go to the BIG Dance

zebra

I think 10-6 would be a rousing success.  I think more like 8-8 sounds about right.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: razorpimp on January 04, 2007, 12:56:36 pm
4 wins...come on that is ridiculous.....the SEC has some good teams, but they also have some mediocre teams....so mediocre vs. mediocre = 7 wins at least...they are better than 4-12.  I dislike Heath and think his games are terrible, but your hatred is blinding reality.

Sorry, but I don't agree.  That's why it's called a prediction. 

I don't see us beating LSU, Florida, Bama, or Kentucky, so that's six right there. 

Split with MSU, and Ole Miss, that's 8 losses.

Vandy at their house will be tough, and I don't see heath beating South Carolina in Columbia, that's 10.

Throw in Tennessee, that's 11. 

The only one I may change my opinion on would be at Auburn, but given Heath's record in the SEC on the road, I wouldn't count on it. 

HawgG

Quote from: dubyacee on January 04, 2007, 02:18:01 pm
Sorry, but I don't agree.  That's why it's called a prediction. 

I don't see us beating LSU, Florida, Bama, or Kentucky, so that's six right there. 

Split with MSU, and Ole Miss, that's 8 losses.

Vandy at their house will be tough, and I don't see heath beating South Carolina in Columbia, that's 10.

Throw in Tennessee, that's 11. 

The only one I may change my opinion on would be at Auburn, but given Heath's record in the SEC on the road, I wouldn't count on it. 
That's a whole lot of defeats on the home floor.There are a lot of people predicting ARK at the bottom of the SEC.I'm just wondering how much have you seen of the 11 other SEC team?
We all know that Florida and Bama are the best two SEC team, that's easy.Now how much do anyone of you guys know about the remaining 9?

kgr

Ala   W
Ole Miss W
LSU   W
Ala   W
Auburn W
Ms St.  W
Ole Miss W
Ms St.  W
Vandy W

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: kgr on January 04, 2007, 02:58:02 pm
Ala   W
Ole Miss W
LSU   W
Ala   W
Auburn W
Ms St.  W
Ole Miss W
Ms St.  W
Vandy W

So we are going to beat Bama, a top 10 team, 2 times this year??  Sure.  What makes you think we can beat Ole Miss or Miss St at their house??

fourthcrusade

Quote from: dubyacee on January 04, 2007, 03:04:33 pm
So we are going to beat Bama, a top 10 team, 2 times this year??  Sure.  What makes you think we can beat Ole Miss or Miss St at their house??

what makes you think Bama can beat us at our house with that kinda reasoning??

how come the haters think that arkansas is the only team that faces disadvantages on the road?  EVERY TEAM coming to BWA will face a disadvantage, too!  surely we will pick up some of the tougher ones by virtue of being home

Cajun Hog

If they win 5 games, they will be lucking........... :puke:

John Futrall

W Alabama
L at Florida
W at Ole Miss
W Georgia
L LSU (I still say his foot was behind the line)
W at South Carolina
L at Alabama
W Kentucky
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
W at Auburn
L Tennessee
W Miss St
L at Vanderbilt

9 wins, we lose in the 2nd round of the tourney, and make it as a 10 seed in the Big Dance

fourthcrusade

Quote from: mikeyg31 on January 04, 2007, 03:15:57 pm
L LSU (I still say his foot was behind the line)

:)   for the reference but when I remember it makes me want to  :puke:

elksnort

9-7?
It is really hard to tell. Gary Ervin is the key. If he can play well (8-10 ppg, +assist/turnover ratio) then the season will be "ok".

kgr

Quote from: dubyacee on January 04, 2007, 03:04:33 pm

Ok, we lose to bama at their house and beat Fla. at their house.

I know you think I am crazy, if I read it I would think I was crazy too.  It might be wishful hoping after a cluster of a football season.  It might be the fact that Stan Heath finally took a player to task, it might be that the point has gotten enough game experience this year to finally step up and play some real college basketball.

fourthcrusade

what goomba voted 1-15?

make yourself known, and who would we beat???

Footballref

Anyone thinks we really can beat UK are crazy I don't care if we are playing here.
But if we do I will eat some crow, I just don't think we are that good.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: fourthcrusade on January 04, 2007, 03:08:33 pm
what makes you think Bama can beat us at our house with that kinda reasoning??

how come the haters think that arkansas is the only team that faces disadvantages on the road?  EVERY TEAM coming to BWA will face a disadvantage, too!  surely we will pick up some of the tougher ones by virtue of being home

COACHING.  That is what makes me think Bama can beat us at our house.  Have you forgotten the 0-100 streak Heath was on regarding SEC road games?? 

Look, I used to be as much of a homer as anyone around. I expected us to contend for the National Title every year.  I also knew players names, numbers, home towns, GPA's, girlfriends, ie everything.  But now I am just a realist.  There is no dedication to winning on the hill from our administration.  In any sport.  Thank God we lucked up and hired the greatest track and field coach in the history of college athletics, or we would suck there.  If not for Dave Van Horn, baseball would be an afterthought (it actually is for me, I don't follow baseball).  These guys win in spite of the way things are run.  The other 2 coaches are not talented enough as coaches.  Nutt is D-2 wonderboy, and Heath would have never lasted at Kent State after his SR. laden team that took him to the Elite 8 left.  Until we get MAJOR upgrades to our coaches, I will have a pessimistic outlook. 

murray-vegas

W Alabama
L at Florida
W at Ole Miss
W Georgia
L LSU
W at South Carolina
L at Alabama
L Kentucky
W Auburn
L at LSU
L at Miss St
W Ole Miss
W at Auburn
W Tennessee
W Miss St
L at Vanderbilt

Bland predictions but I don't think this team can win against the "upper" teams of the SEC with our turnover ratio. I think getting through our home games with only 2 losses is the key to being above .500 this year in conference. I think we win @ OM, USC and Burn. I think MSU can be beat at their place but somehow we always lose at LSU close and will probably come out flat the next game.

jchill

Win against Alabama at home, sweep MSU and Ole Miss, Kentucky, Tenn, LSU at home, Georgia, Auburn, and USC.

fourthcrusade

slop

win half of home games. I kind of liked competing for conf. and national titles going into the season thinking if we beat Kentucky and Alabama we can be a one seed in the tourney. Now its we have to beat Marist and Southern Ill. to get our rpi up to get in the tourney.
Watcha kill that boy for Billy huh watcha kill'em for? Cause He was hackin' on me.

slop

Look, I used to be as much of a homer as anyone around. I expected us to contend for the National Title every year.  I also knew players names, numbers, home towns, GPA's, girlfriends, ie everything.  But now I am just a realist.  There is no dedication to winning on the hill from our administration.  In any sport.  Thank God we lucked up and hired the greatest track and field coach in the history of college athletics, or we would suck there.  If not for Dave Van Horn, baseball would be an afterthought (it actually is for me, I don't follow baseball).  These guys win in spite of the way things are run.  The other 2 coaches are not talented enough as coaches.  Nutt is D-2 wonderboy, and Heath would have never lasted at Kent State after his SR. laden team that took him to the Elite 8 left.  Until we get MAJOR upgrades to our coaches, I will have a pessimistic outlook. 
[/quote]
Quote from: dubyacee on January 04, 2007, 06:20:50 pm
COACHING.  That is what makes me think Bama can beat us at our house.  Have you forgotten the 0-100 streak Heath was on regarding SEC road games?? 

[/quote                                                                                                                                                agree
Watcha kill that boy for Billy huh watcha kill'em for? Cause He was hackin' on me.

slop

fourthcrusade

Quote from: slop on January 05, 2007, 03:33:09 pm
win half of home games. I kind of liked competing for conf. and national titles going into the season thinking if we beat Kentucky and Alabama we can be a one seed in the tourney. Now its we have to beat Marist and Southern Ill. to get our rpi up to get in the tourney.

# of times a 1 seed in the tourney:  two.
# of years Nolan was here:  seventeen.

don't rewrite history just yet.  

slop

Number of times I thought we could be a one seed I don't honestly know but probally every year after the Denver final four until 1996.