Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't want to hear it. Refs are pro KY

Started by ShadowHawg, March 12, 2017, 12:39:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LR_Matt

Quote from: OhioHog on March 12, 2017, 02:14:41 pm
Yep.  A person can only take so much crap.   Do I condone it, no.  But call it fairly and let the better team win.  And it was hardly a Thugged up play as you called it.

Not even close to thugged up per CMA teams. Fire his ass now. Embarrassing.

20gauge

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 12, 2017, 02:10:10 pm
Doesn't matter. This crap was beyond ridiculous and one-sided. Bullsh-it is bullsh-t.
Yep they are shooting layups and knocking down their open shots. Refs don't put the ball in the hole. There were threads started before the tip of this game about the refs.

We did not play consistent enough to win this game. 7 to 8 minutes without a score won't cut it. Refs didn't cause those droughts.

Every game we lose this is all I see. Refs this and refs that. There was talking going on from both sides. I'm tired of the poor us attitude. Go out and take care of business and everything else takes care of itself.

Get over it and get ready for the tourney.

hogsanity

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 12, 2017, 02:15:21 pm
I don't make these claims.

I say that bad calls are just part of every game.

Your denial that referees are unable to impose upon the game is on the verge of mental illness.

I do not deny that they CAN, I deny that it happens wit the regularity people here claim, which is EVERY TIME the Hogs lose, and even sometimes when they win.

Kentucky beat the Hogs because Kentucky has a better team, a deeper team, than the Hogs do. hat is why I said this game, just like the one in Rupp, was a free roll.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

WorfHog

Yep it's the disparity about what is and isn't a foul on both sides of the court. It's the immediate jump ball whistles when UK has the position arrow. It's allowing UK to mouth and gesture at our bench all game. Arkansas got chippy but the officials are squarely to blame because they refuse to call the game in a fair manner.

Woopig69

Quote from: LR_Matt on March 12, 2017, 02:16:57 pm
Mike needs a raise and extension.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: WorfHog on March 12, 2017, 02:19:19 pm
Yep it's the disparity about what is and isn't a foul on both sides of the court. It's the immediate jump ball whistles when UK has the position arrow. It's allowing UK to mouth and gesture at our bench all game. Arkansas got chippy but the officials are squarely to blame because they refuse to call the game in a fair manner.

They should have T'd Monk up for the slashing motion. They did Moses for much less. I hope that entire family gets the plague.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on March 12, 2017, 02:18:48 pm
I do not deny that they CAN, I deny that it happens wit the regularity people here claim, which is EVERY TIME the Hogs lose, and even sometimes when they win.

Kentucky beat the Hogs because Kentucky has a better team, a deeper team, than the Hogs do. hat is why I said this game, just like the one in Rupp, was a free roll.

I don't disagree about why Kentucky won, but.This game was shaping up to be a battle until that time when I pointed out the refs taking over.

The refs didn't keep us from scoring for 6 minutes, but they made a mess.out of what was a pretty good game up that point where one in particular chose to show out.

HogFoo

Quote from: WorfHog on March 12, 2017, 02:19:19 pm
agree.   So the refs saw the 3 Monk made after the 30second time expired yet they disnt see the throat slash he made at the Hog bench right afterwards??   I mean, WTH man.  I understand the league is gonna try to protect the "best team"  but geez.  Give me a break.  I do think with the talent we got coming in the future that that will cause for us to get better called games.  We just have to know from the beginning that whenever we play UK we'll have to beat them soundly along with the refs until we get to being a top 3 SEC team consistently.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

ShadowHawg

Quote from: LR_Matt on March 12, 2017, 02:16:57 pm

What does this mean?

GuvHog

As soon as I realized that Doug Shows was one of the officials, I knew Moses was going to have a bad day. That official has had a burr in his saddle for Moses for the last 4 years.

The officiating didn't cost the Hogs the game but it was indeed horrible.

What happened today is what happens when you have a team full of 5 star one and done elite players facing a team with 4 star players. Today just shows how bad losing Monk and Kevaughn Allen has hurt the Hogs.

Time to move on to the NCAA Tournament and hope for the best.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!