Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt does interview from toilet

Started by hogSGreer, March 26, 2010, 10:59:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogSGreer

He is in a bathroom with a lot of echo and then flushes at 9:56.  After that the echo is gone.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.solidverbal.com/2010/03/24/houston-nutt-324/

Hit: EDSBS

cosmodrum

LOL! That's awesome!

Around 9:56 you can hear the flush. Of course, that's probably just the fate of the 2010 Ole Piss season.
Go away, batin'

hogSGreer

Coach Nutt, Is that Deuce McAllister I hear in the background?

cosmodrum

Quote from: hogSGreer on March 26, 2010, 01:03:53 pm
Coach Nutt, Is that Deuce McAllister I hear in the background?

Well played, good sir. +1
Go away, batin'

Sivad

March 26, 2010, 03:22:18 pm #4 Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:08:43 am by Sivad
Got to be one of the most bizarre but funniest things ever recorded!
Nutt giving a live radio interview while doing his business.
Nutt and the Crapper.....what symetry!

Hognum P.I.

I can't believe the host didn't just lose it.  You can even hear his open/close the door at about the 10:08 mark or so.
http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/arkchirodoc/th_Obamastan.jpg

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

kgr

Un freaking believable.  Actually, not, he is that classless and is that much of a, actually words escape me at this point, which is rare.
What have we learned in 2,064 years?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work,  instead of living on public assistance."
                                                               -
Cicero   - 55 BC

So,   evidently nothing.

Albert Einswine

That is frickin' funny!  We know he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but seriously dude, walk away and flush it when you're done with the interview.

I'd be remiss if I didn't publicly LOL about his saying they'd have to "shorten the book" with regard to the young quarterbacks!

You don't have a book, brotha!  That is unless a McAllisters napkin constitutes a book to MOTHO.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Justifiable Hogicide

Nutt said "without making excuses" before he goes on to list more excuses than you could count.....ALL of Nutt's press interviews should be conducted 'on the toilet' (for the obvious reason).

old hog

March 27, 2010, 03:40:56 am #9 Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:45:48 am by old hog
You got to be kidding me. I thought everyone was kidding about it, but you can actually hear the toilet flush and him leaving the bathroom.  He didn't even wash his hands, people. And he bites his nails.....uggggggggggggg
  A classless DORK.

I'm willing to bet if opposing coaches heard this, their would be less handshakes at midfield. LOL

Iwastherein1969

i was about to type unbelievable, then I considered the source...and I find it totally believable....especially when you listen to his voice you can tell he's in a confined or small room the way his words sounds like he's in a barrel....dude was on the crapper....way to go Hooter Dale, one thing is for sure, at least you got rid of that Extra Long Coney with chili and cheese where all the world could hear
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

3BoarsDown

Nutt was only doing a demonstration of what he did to Jevan Snead's college career.

Maddhog

I laughed, however, I have had problems ridding myself of the image this conjured up.   

Just how many times did he say "not to make excuses" and then keep listing them.

Get back college football fans of America, he belongs to Ole Miss.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

dhornjr1

I know it's been said repeatedly, including by me, but you just cannot make this stuff up when it comes to Nutt.

3kgthog

The sad thing? He's wiping his butt with hundred dollar bills cashed straight from a check labeled University of Arkansas.

Burt B.

Table Rocker

did he wash his hands?? i didn't hear a faucet.

hognc2010

I am so glad he is not our coach this is embarrassing

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 27, 2010, 03:46:07 pm
did he wash his hands?? i didn't hear a faucet.

Can you smell what the Hooten's cookin' ?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HoopS

He figured even if he washed, he would be taking snaps in the office later so why bother. 

56Hog

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

jbcarol

WRT mascots that's like going from 19th century to a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

usnavyhogfan

lmao. only nutt, i would expect nothing less from that dbag
The dream is free, the journey is not.

RazorBacker215

If the purpose of that interview was for HDN to discuss his excuses for having a less than expected season it was perfect. Why does he make excuses constantly?

jep_hog_fan

That's where his interviews belong......

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Hogman2

Now that's a bunch of crap!  Nutt Crap!!!!!!

boardsounder

GREAT link! +1 hahaha, linkin' that one to facebook...

Sivad

Kind of makes you wonder how many of Nutt's love texts Donna got were sent straight from the crapper.

justanotherdisappointedfn

whats wrong with that? I text my sweetie from the pot all the time.

Luv u brng tp now!!

DukeOfPork

Confirmed pee splash at 6:06.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned this.

The interview starts with him on the commode, there is immediate commotion right after he starts talking, and then he starts peeing at 6:06.

This is legendary.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Hawg2011 on March 29, 2010, 07:37:28 pm
You have got to be kidding me...

I could not even fabricate a Nutt story funnier than this.

Burt B.

Quote from: PorkPariah on March 29, 2010, 07:29:42 pm

The interview starts with him on the commode, there is immediate commotion right after he starts talking, and then he starts peeing at 6:06.

This is legendary.

I just have to ask.... How exactly did you confirm the pee splash? :)

Paul Swinebaum

This gives a new meaning to "Ole Piss".

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Snuff on March 29, 2010, 09:18:21 pm
I just have to ask.... How exactly did you confirm the pee splash? :)

DukeOfPork

Justifiable Hogicide

Hogman2

Now we know why the playbook is pared down since most of his gameplanning involves sitting on the crapper!  He just does not have enough paper to write down the six plays in his "playbook"  (er...toilet paper sheets roll)!!!

jbcarol

When asked why he turned to former OC Austin for playcalling on 3rd or 4th and long, Coach replied, "I couldn't get Shibest to 'spare a square'".

cbjagman

I honestly can't see why anyone would be surprised at this. After all, given the "quality" of his playcalling over the years it's obvious this has been the main site of his most "creative thinking" for some time. I.E. he was merely granting the interview from the most logical place: his office.

Sivad

March 30, 2010, 03:51:09 pm #41 Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:55:08 pm by Sivad
Quote from: Hogworth W-900 on March 29, 2010, 09:20:11 pm
This gives a new meaning to "Ole Piss".
With Hootie, it just might stick.

kimjongsqUeAl

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!  WTH!!  What a joke!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Hawgon

Quote from: PorkPariah on March 29, 2010, 07:29:42 pm

This is legendary.

Holy crap!  I just listened to in and you're right.  That is hilarious.  I guess that we now know that he pees sitting down.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Hawgon on March 31, 2010, 10:30:15 am
Holy crap!  I just listened to in and you're right.  That is hilarious.  I guess that we now know that he pees sitting down.

Yes, he was sitting down.  It is reasonable to assume that he was dropping a deuce when the interview started.  The commotion before the flush has to be wiping related.....at least I hope he didn't skip that step.

This is hilarious.  If he does this on a live phone interview, there's no telling where he has texted from.

kimjongsqUeAl

March 31, 2010, 11:22:04 am #45 Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 11:32:40 am by kim_jong_sqUeAl
IT'S CONFIRMED.... HOUSTON NUTT SITS WHILE HE PISSES!!!!!!!!  WHAT A FEMALE!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

GOD IT MUST BE EMBARRASSING TO BE AN OLE MISS FAN!!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

UtahHawg

I don't know why I thought you guys were kidding or something.  I had to hear it for myself, and just...  wow.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: UtahHawg on April 01, 2010, 01:41:49 pm
I don't know why I thought you guys were kidding or something.  I had to hear it for myself, and just...  wow.

I was 95% sure he was on the john until I played it from the start and heard the pee splash.  Then I was 100% sure.

I cannot believe this man did not attempt to hide the fact that he was on the commode.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: RazorBacker215 on March 28, 2010, 10:01:01 am
If the purpose of that interview was for HDN to discuss his excuses for having a less than expected season it was perfect. Why does he make excuses constantly?

He's got to work the excuse-o-meter overtime this year.  Have you seen any of their boards?  Their fans are predicting MINIMUM 7 wins, but "most likely" an 8 or 9 win season!!

kimjongsqUeAl

Has anyone from Hogville gone to 1 of the Ole Miss fan sites to post this interview?  I think it would be a disservice not to inform our Wittle Webel friends of their coach's recent shenanigans.
- Thomas Jefferson

- God