Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs lose tomorrow

Started by HognotinMemphis, January 13, 2006, 11:55:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lunchbox72703

I guess "Taintlint" is doing the same thing, after bashing the hogs for the LSU game and bragging about it.

TableRockHog

when somewhere bets against my team......and yours.....and is wrong......i'll start any thread i want thanks.

Doug

January 14, 2006, 05:49:42 pm #53 Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 05:52:10 pm by Douglas
Complain all ya want, TableRockHog, but since there's a thread already existing... it gets combined.  Now off to find the other one.  Happy Crow Eating, HIM.  Couldn't think of a more deserving person.

All three threads merged.  Keep it that way.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Oliverhogman

HIM:

Open Mouth. Insert foot.  Stick to watch the Grizzlies.

BigoBoys

Guess you feel pretty stupid

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 13, 2006, 11:55:47 am
By 12. Won't be close in the last 10 min. of the game.

Can Stan say, "0-3"? I know he can...it's familiar to him.

Hey jackass. Good prediction only WE WON BY 12!!!

BigSnout

I've been reading this board for a while now and all HIM ever has to say is negative things.  I know there hasn't been much positive news but he appears to be the type that enjoys when things don't go well.  He will be on here next game saying there is no way the Hogs can win 2 in a row. 

Anyway,  Good win Hogs.

HognotinMemphis

I'm 2-1 predicting Hog SEC games so far this year...not bad. I missed today's game...Big deal. The Hogs still have a home SEC loss already and lost on the SEC road for the millionth time under Heath..and to a freshmen MSU team at that.

I'll make another prediction for you losers...Hogs finish no better than 7-9 in SEC and do not go to NCAAT once again.

I wasn't hiding from you boys...I was busy with family all day...wasn't hanging around an internet message board keeping up with a bad team in a meaningless game. I thought the game was tonight so just now checked on it. Glad I missed it though.

Enjoy the rest of the season and enjoy Heath.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 14, 2006, 08:57:48 pm
I'm 2-1 predicting Hog SEC games so far this year...not bad. I missed today's game...Big deal. The Hogs still have a home SEC loss already and lost on the SEC road for the millionth time under Heath..and to a freshmen MSU team at that.

I'll make another prediction for you losers...Hogs finish no better than 7-9 in SEC and do not go to NCAAT once again.

I wasn't hiding from you boys...I was busy with family all day...wasn't hanging around an internet message board keeping up with a bad team in a meaningless game. I thought the game was tonight so just now checked on it. Glad I missed it though.

Wow. You are no Razorback fan whatsoever.

You actually sound angry that we actually won a game.

hawgwatcher

If it was so "meaningless" why did you feel the need to add a post about it in the first place?
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

fred ziffel

Pin it to the bulletin board, boys...he's gonna embarass himself again.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

imtad16

this guy doesn't even sound like a fan

dman

:)Surprised me,  when vandy tied the game I thought oh no, here we go again.  The team had the balls to come back and kick ass, great win.  Congrats all around.  Go Hogs Go :razorback:

nobballconcept

i sure was one that believed we would not win today.  kudos to the hogs.  i still believe mccurdy needs to be in the game.  he finds a way to get good looks for himself and his teammates.  he gets beat on one screen for a 3 and Heath yanks him.  seems Heath only sees the defensive end and oversees the turnover prone Ferguson.  Ferg made some ridiculous shots today that will not be the norm.  One last suggestion for Heath:  get a flat ball and work with Townes catching the ball in the low post and as he tries to do his routine one dribble b4 the layup the ball will not bounce back to him.  He played good but I thought I was going to have to leave in the first five minutes with all the turnovers he had.  not trying to sound too negative b/c effort won this game today.  if you told me brewer had nine points I would think we lost by ten.  let's steal two on the road this week and I will leave Heath alone for a while.

rzrback911

January 14, 2006, 10:06:14 pm #65 Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 10:08:26 pm by rzrback911
I'm pretty new to this board, but I've noticed a lot of fair-weather fans on here...including some that actually run this site. (sad)  Yeah, I'm always pissed when I have to walk out of the arena or the stadium after a loss, but come next week, I'm always hopeful we have found a way to figure out a way to win.  As for these guys like HiM (his thread, gotta use him as the example), I'd honestly rather you just passed your Hog hat on to someone else and found another team.  For all you Nutt/Heath bashing "long time hog fans", get over yourself and go watch whomever is in the top 5 in the polls that year.  I've been a season ticket holder since I was living on Stadium Drive, was lucky enough to move from the upper deck to the front row in the endzone after the additions, and I guarantee I'll be there singing the Alma Mater every season, whether we are 2-9 or 11-0.

BadHog

Quote from: Shag66 on January 13, 2006, 11:58:31 am
Hogs will win tomorrow... by more than 12... Mark it!

Would you look into that crystal ball of yours and tell me what stock I need to purchase on Tuesday...nice call Shaq
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Shag66

Quote from: badhog on January 14, 2006, 10:26:07 pm
Quote from: Shag66 on January 13, 2006, 11:58:31 am
Hogs will win tomorrow... by more than 12... Mark it!

Would you look into that crystal ball of yours and tell me what stock I need to purchase on Tuesday...nice call Shaq

If it worked on stocks I'd be considerably more wealthy than I am...  :)  I just listen to Kramer and buy what he says! lol

cousineddie

Shame on most of you on this thread. Just days ago many of you were screaming for Heath's head. Now one of the exact same Heath haters that only days ago you were agreeing with, you are destroying for saying the EXACT same thing you did!! So he started a thread saying what he felt! Big deal! The short and forgiving memories on this bored make me want to throw up. Fire Heath and in the meantime pick a damn side and stick to it. Be a man and stop straddling the fence. This guy was wrong but at least he is not two faced.

Kilgor

Quote from: cousineddie on January 15, 2006, 12:47:15 am
Shame on most of you on this thread. Just days ago many of you were screaming for Heath's head. Now one of the exact same Heath haters that only days ago you were agreeing with, you are destroying for saying the EXACT same thing you did!! So he started a thread saying what he felt! Big deal! The short and forgiving memories on this bored make me want to throw up. Fire Heath and in the meantime pick a damn side and stick to it. Be a man and stop straddling the fence. This guy was wrong but at least he is not two faced.

This guy's past history of being a longwhorn fan and general Hog basher is the reason people are jumping on him.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

pfrg999

JAMF.... HIM...  Go to Horns boards... Man was a JA... Just view anything he says.. as a Texa$$ fan... nothing more... Nothing less
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

TXrazorback

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 14, 2006, 12:11:10 pm
This game won't be close. You can bitch at me all you want but you are an idiot if you choose to shoot the messenger. I don't control athletics at the U of A. I'm just a bystander...an observer.

The Hogs don't have the talent in players or coaching to win against this Vandy team. If they played Vandy 10 times, they'd lose 8 or 9 of them to Vandy.

Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a small child?  ;) 
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Hog57

No HIM today either..like i said..IF his schoolboy prediction had been correct he would have been all over this board since then.

Tootin' his Whorn. Since he made an ass of himself he has chosen to have lots of "family time" HIM maxed his intelligence level out a long time ago..he just hasn't figured it out yet.

DUKE SNYDER

OH YOU ARE SO GOOD AT PREDICITIONS.
IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR HORNS TO LOOK GOOD TURN THEM UPSIDE DOWN
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 13, 2006, 11:55:47 am
By 12. Won't be close in the last 10 min. of the game.

Can Stan say, "0-3"? I know he can...it's familiar to him.

DUKE SNYDER

Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on January 13, 2006, 12:15:41 pm
I will do the same as I did on Wednesday. I will not watch OR listen to the game. This has become too painful for me. I expect NOTHING from this team (and usually get less). Unfortunately this team reflects its coach, nervous and scared to make a mistake.

BTW, Vandy by 15 as they light us up from 3 point range and we keep jacking up desperation shots in order to try to get back in the game.

DUKE SNYDER

If you are this upset then why are you even posting on this board.
Sound to me like you should maybe take up bowling or something
Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on January 13, 2006, 12:15:41 pm
I will do the same as I did on Wednesday. I will not watch OR listen to the game. This has become too painful for me. I expect NOTHING from this team (and usually get less). Unfortunately this team reflects its coach, nervous and scared to make a mistake.

BTW, Vandy by 15 as they light us up from 3 point range and we keep jacking up desperation shots in order to try to get back in the game.

pfrg999

You are a Winner buddy... a true my wife is leaving and I have no other life except for being on a Hog message board because the texa$$ boards kicked me out type winner...

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

DUKE SNYDER

Has he figured it out now
Quote from: BentonHog on January 13, 2006, 02:33:10 pm
Well, would you mind telling Stan then? I don't think he's figured it out yet.

DUKE SNYDER

Turn those horns upside down
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 13, 2006, 02:51:20 pm
What do Nutt and Heath have in common this year? They'll both have their worst SEC records in the latest seasons - Nutt's 8th and Heath's 4th.

Pitiful, isn't it?

DUKE SNYDER

Guess they have only 7 or 8 now
This game won't be close. You can bitch at me all you want but you are an idiot if you choose to shoot the messenger. I don't control athletics at the U of A. I'm just a bystander...an observer.

The Hogs don't have the talent in players or coaching to win against this Vandy team. If they played Vandy 10 times, they'd lose 8 or 9 of them to Vandy.

DUKE SNYDER

Wrong
Quote from: Thehammer on January 14, 2006, 12:28:34 pm
Quote from: ReturnToDynasty? on January 13, 2006, 12:02:54 pm
I say we win this game. Not due to our outstanding rebounding or interior on-the-ball defense, that will never improve (too much desire is required there). But I say that Vandy relies on the 3 too much and we finally shoot 50% and win. If we lose this game it's bye, bye season. 0-5 here we come.

On a side note, someone needs to create a new stat for ESPN and other sports news sources. "Most times blocked." If they started this stat, no doubt in my mind that Modica would lead the nation. He gets blocked at least 4 times a game. At least we'd be first in something. :-\

Rebounding is terrible. Outside game a disaster. No fundamentals on defense. No idenity on offense. Hogs will find a way to lose once again at home.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: jcrace on January 15, 2006, 04:11:28 pm

Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a small child?  ;) 

Hogs won their 1 of 10. Vandy would win the next 9 games if they played them this season. One good thing about this year though...Brewer is not going anywyere. He'll be here next year. He's not even close to being ready for the NBA. Maybe a notch about Olu right now as far as being ready for the big leagues.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

El Dog Hog

You have to consider this is the same guy who said the Memphis Grizs would be San An in the first round of the playoffs last year too.. Dude is a bitter old man with nothing better to do than piss people off on the internet in his spare time.

There is one thing I do agree with him about, and thats Brewer shouldnt go pro. So im glad he took his foot out of his mouth long enough to say that.