Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Crowd

Started by Sigepgator702, October 21, 2017, 11:26:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

We were down by 14 after Auburn scored and we didn't even do a good WPS on the kickoff.  We later scored and were down 17-6 and it was still lame.  I understand that we are awful, but this was just pathetic.  We need to reinvigorate the fan base or we will be in trouble!  Fire Bret yesterday!

devildoghawg

Hey you know what reinvigorates a fan base?  Winning.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

sowmonella

I was shocked at how big the crowd was at the start of the game. Anyone know what the paid attendance was? A lot of disappointed fans tonight.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Sigepgator702

ManBeast

Quote from: sowmonella on October 21, 2017, 11:30:26 pm
I was shocked at how big the crowd was at the start of the game. Anyone know what the paid attendance was? A lot of disappointed fans tonight.

The announced attendance was 71,900+

Drop the Mike

this should tell the story of Bielema's downfall

nwa_razorback_coffee

40 years of Razorback football and I have never walked up to the stadium with less tailgating, fewer people on the sidewalk, and lower morale.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on October 21, 2017, 11:48:50 pm
40 years of Razorback football and I have never walked up to the stadium with less tailgating, fewer people on the sidewalk, and lower morale.

Soon as halftime got there my section's population reduced itself by half ... after the TD to start the third, it reduced again by half ... by the end of the 3rd it was the wife and I, one other lady, and 4 Auburn fans who had creeped in ...

With that turn over on the punt you could actually feel all the life drain out of the crowd.

Porkette

I wasn't there tonight, but starting out it seemed like a surprisingly good crowd considering the circumstances. It should be fully expected that our crowds would start leaving at halftime, since that's when our team does.

It's all just sad right now.
GO HOGS GO!