Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SIAP Great video from the endzone

Started by pignparadise, November 09, 2015, 03:17:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

MissippHog

"Get up B!"  Love it.
Also, props to Chad Kelly who came over and tapped BA on the helmet.

dhizzle

razorbackfan86

The_Iceman

He gave it every last damn ounce of fight, energy, and strength he had. (said in my best JR voice)

Congrats Hogs and BA!

supersaint

Nice gesture by Kelly.

Ragnow hopping around was funny.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

onebadrubi

Thank goodness that Ole Miss D back went low, as if it Brandon was cam newton or something.  If he would have form tackled it might have been a different ending. 

Was that Gaines yelling get up B?  That is pretty telling about how this team has gelled through all the adversity, and you are talking about two of the most tenured guys on the team right there, if it is Rohan. 

PORKULATOR

Quote from: MissippHog on November 09, 2015, 03:23:24 pm
"Get up B!"  Love it.
yes sir... He's probably the class act of their team.
I love how this team loves BA. He's definitely the field General you expect him to be and I couldn't be more comfortable at the quarterback spot.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

oldbear

Thanks for sharing that.  Well worth watching and I agree with the encouragement showing how tight this team is.  That is how you win games.

phadedhawg

I noticed Austin checking on Brandon, must be scary to see your brother laid out like that. 

rljjr

There's so much noise! Awesome. Were there that many Hog fans there to make that much noise?

SquidBilly

Looked like Hunter did a landshark gesture right after Ragnow finished his hop.

RyeHogFan

Did anyone else notice Hunter Henry jumping around doing the land shark sign. After hearing the announcers mention that "Land Shark Defense" about a hundred times, I love that Hunter did this after we just put up 53 points on their vaunted defense.

redeye

Allen dropped the ball after landing, but despite the injury, he still had the acumen to grab it.  It shouldn't have mattered, anyway, but you never know with SEC officiating.  Gotta hand it to BA for a great game!

hogcard1964

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rljjr on November 09, 2015, 03:39:36 pm
There's so much noise! Awesome. Were there that many Hog fans there to make that much noise?

My nephew was on the 50 yard line. He said it was LOUD. Of course he was screaming at the top of his lungs so I don't know how he heard anything!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogsbeattexas

I have been watching this video over and over since yesterday.  Love it.

Yes the noise was real!  I was there and I can tell you that when we scored, it sounded like a home crowd erupting.  Hog fans are awesome.
#WPS

rljjr

Quote from: hogsbeattexas on November 09, 2015, 03:52:58 pm
I have been watching this video over and over since yesterday.  Love it.

Yes the noise was real!  I was there and I can tell you that when we scored, it sounded like a home crowd erupting.  Hog fans are awesome.

That's awesome!

gmarv

watch ac run around and out to the 20 or so and do a belly slide is funny.and its always funny to watch big ole boys like ragnow jumping around.you know something special happens if the bigguns are jumping around.
this is a great video thanks for posting.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: rljjr on November 09, 2015, 03:56:32 pm
That's awesome!

I was in the North Endzone - opposite from the final TD, that was where most of the Arkansas ticket office tix were at.  It was very loud all day

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

dsgreen

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 09, 2015, 03:37:19 pm
I noticed Austin checking on Brandon, must be scary to see your brother laid out like that.

"Get up, please don't make me start against LSU"

Porkette

That was awesome!! It did look like he said "Did I get in?"

Hog fans represented in Oxford  :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS GO!

RazorbackToTheFuture

"Get up B!"  Love it.

I don't pay attention to Ole Piss football but everyone here was claiming Kelly was the second coming of Marshall Henderson.  Pretty harsh words for someone that tapped out qb after he just got beat.  Beyond the going to multiple schools did Kelly flip off the stands or something?  Just wondered as Henderson is a freaking moron and it would take a lot before I would put someone in the same class as he.

ChitownHawg

After the RW III scare I am sure the teams is sensitive to mates being down on the field.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: hog13hog on November 09, 2015, 05:17:50 pm
I don't pay attention to Ole Piss football but everyone here was claiming Kelly was the second coming of Marshall Henderson.  Pretty harsh words for someone that tapped out qb after he just got beat.  Beyond the going to multiple schools did Kelly flip off the stands or something?  Just wondered as Henderson is a freaking moron and it would take a lot before I would put someone in the same class as he.

Nope, just a model citizen.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12064427/ex-clemson-tigers-qb-chad-kelly-arrested

Andrew Hogfan

Awesome video. Best one of the 2 point conversion I've seen. Thanks for posting.
WPS!!!

hoglady

"Get up B!"  Love it.

Those were the 2 things in that video that stuck with me, too.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dwight_K_Shrute

Ok I got a little verklempt watching that. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hoghiker

The great thing about sports right there.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: ricepig on November 09, 2015, 05:24:59 pm
Nope, just a model citizen.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12064427/ex-clemson-tigers-qb-chad-kelly-arrested

Ah yes I see now.  Thanks for sending a link vs referring me to google.  I was being lazy and you brought the bacon.

Fanofthegame

I was nice to see two qb's battle it out and then the loser at least acknowledge the winning qb. That's how it should be.
"He may not be in a class by himself, but it don't take long to call roll"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Fanofthegame on November 09, 2015, 06:37:04 pm
I was nice to see two qb's battle it out and then the loser at least acknowledge the winning qb. That's how it should be.

I couldn't agree more. Well said!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

KlubhouseKonnected

I was extremely impressed with Kelly's play. It was cool to see him be a good sportsman.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Ray Piggers

Really liked how Rohan acknowledged Kelly after he came over to BA. You can hear him walk after Kelly saying "Hey, good game 10"
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.