Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Miles clears misunderstanding about his whereabouts

Started by jbcarol, August 12, 2015, 01:52:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ricepig

I figured he had been in the BR courtrooms, but I guess he got all of that straightened out before camp.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Rzbakfromwaybak

August 14, 2015, 12:08:53 am #3 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:01:47 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: ricepig on August 12, 2015, 01:59:58 pm

I figured he had been in the BR courtrooms, but I guess he got all of that straightened out before camp.

Yeah.  He just made a phone call.  It's all cleared up. Charges dropped, not guilty.  Lester doesn't have time for his players to appear in court......they got football to do.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Rzbakfromwaybak

It's been confirmed.  Les Miles was not in the courtroom during the proceedings involving Tom Brady.  He was outside the courtroom on the lawn, chewing on some grass..... ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol