Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

problem with hogville app since last update

Started by Hawgndaaz, November 17, 2014, 01:11:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgndaaz

Ever since I updated the app, when I am reading a post and hit the back button on my phone, it takes me all the way out of the app. I then reopen the app and I am still on the same thread I was previously reading and have to scroll down to hit "up one page" or something like that. Is there a way to change this setting?

thanks ill hang up and listen.

Doug

I just sent an email to the team that handles the Hogville App with a link to this thread.

They'll update this thread directly or they'll let me know and I'll update you. :)

Please also indicate what mobile device and operating system you're using (preemptively asking)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Scott Marshall

What type of phone are you using and what version of the app are you on?

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: Doug on November 17, 2014, 01:25:26 pm
I just sent an email to the team that handles the Hogville App with a link to this thread.

They'll update this thread directly or they'll let me know and I'll update you. :)

Please also indicate what mobile device and operating system you're using (preemptively asking)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Android 4.4.2

Hogville version 1.39.0

Hawgndaaz

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Scott Marshall

Weird i am using the same phone and operating system.
Can you send me a screen shot directly
smarshall@knwa.com