Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hanspard to Baylor

Started by NotRavingNEmore, December 11, 2017, 08:36:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

HoggusMaximus

rljjr

I was holding out hope, but he wasn't getting anything from us so he's at Baylor. I hope he enjoys BU and has a remarkable life. I liked the kid.
I have to wonder what happens if he stays committed through the change then he is here next year. Oh well. He made a choice. We made a choice. That's life. Good luck young man.

jackflash

redhogchilipepper

Really? Something ain't right there bro

JONAS

Good luck to him at Baylor.  They will never be as good as they were when Briles was there.

Seebs

We got homegrown 4.37. That will work. Wish him the best
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: Seebs on December 12, 2017, 01:31:06 pm
We got homegrown 4.37. That will work. Wish him the best
I would have taken both.  if you recall we could not get off the field on defense.  Can't have to many defensive players of his caliber.  DEPTH

Flrazrback

Great talented player.. Wish him all the best !!!

HoggusMaximus

how bad did the ncaa come down on baylor?

hog of steele

I didn't know baylor still had a team.

Dropkick

Quote from: hog of steele on December 12, 2017, 03:19:47 pm
I didn't know baylor still had a team.
Oh yeah, they got uniforms and everything...........

HoggusMaximus

just did a quick look apparently Baylor isn't getting any sanctions other than the ones the big 12 imposed. which is just monitary.  no bowl ban no scholly reduction nothing.

Richard Davenport

The staff didn't offer Byron at SMU. Love Byron. He's a super good kid.

The staff has to do what they think is best.

Cinco de Hogo

Well according to another thread we have quite a few DB's , staff might not have wanted another one.

hog of steele

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 12, 2017, 03:36:40 pm
just did a quick look apparently Baylor isn't getting any sanctions other than the ones the big 12 imposed. which is just monitary.  no bowl ban no scholly reduction nothing.

Baylor is a weird program. Its an athletic department that literally has Drug dealing, murder and rape going on. If ever a program needed to be shut down for a bit, baylor is the one.