Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 50 recruit visiting?

Started by MinerMan24, December 10, 2017, 10:20:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinerMan24

RD said there is going to be a top 50 player visiting soon.  Anyone have an idea who that is?

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

SooieGeneris

Don't know unless it's Tommy Bush, not sure he's top 50 though. He would be a good get.

Those Moore twins at Yoakum, TX, it would be nice to find signed LOIs from those two under the Christmas tree a little early or Feb for that matter.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

imtad16

Quote from: MinerMan24 on December 10, 2017, 10:20:29 pm
RD said there is going to be a top 50 player visiting soon.  Anyone have an idea who that is?

Could be Grant Gunnell. He is 37 overall in the 2019 class.

MinerMan24

Yea I bet it's Gunnell just saw that on twitter and put a link to a forum and was really curious

jgphillips3

Gunnell was my first thought.  Given changes at A&M and here, I wouldn't be shocked if our chances have dramatically improved.

imtad16

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on December 10, 2017, 10:27:18 pm
Joshua Moore?

RD just told Bo that the top 50 prospect (according to ESPN) is Joshua Moore.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: imtad16 on December 11, 2017, 02:30:00 pm
RD just told Bo that the top 50 prospect (according to ESPN) is Joshua Moore.
ive been tweeting him links to Fayetteville is a top 10 city to live in, etc. Im glad he is coming on up. This kid is an all american.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Remember "his coach" is Silas Robinson's dad, a recruit that committed on day 2, sight unseen.- and check out this quote from RD via Bo.

Bo Mattingly‏
@SportsTalkwBo
2m2 minutes ago
More
Davenport: After talking to his coach, I think Arkansas has a legitimate shot at Joshua Moore, ESPN's No. 36 prospect in the nation, after he decommitted from Nebraska.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

TexasRazorback

Pig in the Pokey

https://twitter.com/SECCountryHogs/status/940313891187372032

SEC Country Arkansas‏
@SECCountryHogs
Following Following @SECCountryHogs
More
4-star WR Joshua Moore considering Arkansas after de-commitment from Nebraska  #WPS http://sec.news/2knnSha

it's happening!! So fast it just messes you up././..

#1 STUNNA

wow.... if we can haul this kid in..

PorkRinds

I could get used to this sort of thing.

Pig in the Pokey

Also, Jordan Moore (twin brother)- Safety (4*) is committed to The Chief....

razorhog52

If we really get Chavis I'd say we have a great shot at both.

Wildhog

We're going to get some big time skill players.  Texas produces a ton of them. 

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

imtad16

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 02:47:17 pm
Also, Jordan Moore (twin brother)- Safety (4*) is committed to The Chief....

Jordan Moore tweeted this morning actually that he has been offered. This was then retweeted a little later by Silas Robinson.