Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urban Meyer affair with a co-ed?

Started by 3BoarsDown, January 13, 2010, 09:22:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

apparently a Gainesville radio station has been reporting the story, that Urban has been having an affair with a student at UF.

When the health issue story first broke there were people saying some stories of marriage issues would come out eventually.

jst01

smoked hog

Please don't let this break today. I want to laugh at tenner all day. Save meyer for a few days.

gotyacovered

Quote from: smoked hog on January 13, 2010, 09:26:26 am
Please don't let this break today. I want to laugh at tenner all day. Save meyer for a few days.

i am with you on this
You are what you tolerate.

DeltaBoy

I agree.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

thirtythree

Wow. If true you talk about some coaching drama this year.

I have tried to find anything (video or print) and there doesn't seem to be anything out there right now. There was one link that come up, but apparently the content has been removed.

Tylerhog

WOW, could be the funnest off-season in a while!!!

evoIX15

I always knew he and Tebow had something going on.

smoked hog

Quote from: evoIX15 on January 13, 2010, 09:30:15 am
Dr. Pepper just flew through my nose on this one. Well played sir.

HognVA

I knew it. Him and Tebow have always acted wierd.

edit
Nevermind someone beat my joke...

Steef

Smoked...

I laughed out loud on ypur post.

rwspear

I just popped your +1 cherry.

TouchdownRazrbcks

Exactly what I was thinking...Great! +1

kimjongsqUeAl

man, that was the best post I've seen in a while...
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Roadrunner

That will generally cause chest pain in over 40 types.

Sad, but not surprising.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

scorekeeper

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

mtnmusic

Hmm. So he really did have "heart" issues..

FATBACKHAWG

This

SRFL

So maybe this...

Wasn't coach finding out about Kiffy after all.  jpg of mistress cooking in the nude perhaps? 

idochog

Soo Did Urbans heart start racing b/c the 21 year babe took off her clothes or when he saw Tebow in the shower after the game?
I love Jesus!

The Kig

Quote from: mtnmusic on January 13, 2010, 09:42:29 am
Hmm. So he really did have "heart" issues..

Or "hard" issues and we just missunderstood.

Heard the same thing on a Nashville radio station yesterday.  They were talking about the fact that it was on the radio in Gainsville.  Both announcers said that even if not true, the dots never connected on the whole thing. 

My thought was that he was kinda "back at work" until national signing day so that their class didn't implode and then we will start to get more facts. 
Poker Porker

heathtits

I always had a weird feeling with him. Always felt that sleeze vibe with him for some reason.

This just makes too much sense if true. Pretty much like Tiger.

Porkys Revenge

Maybe it has to do with polygamy brainwashing that occurred in Utah? Heck, he may have 7 wives out there.  Or 7 teenage boys running around in Tebow jerseys, you never know...

idochog

Quote from: NolanForAD on January 13, 2010, 10:07:33 am
I'll bet he wasn't stupid enough to send thousands of texts to her from a university phone.

Noone could be that stupid.................oops forgot about Hootie
I love Jesus!

dhornjr1

Coming strong with only six posts.

That's funny stuff.

boynamedsooie

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on January 13, 2010, 09:22:47 am
apparently a Gainesville radio station has been reporting the story, that Urban has been having an affair with a student at UF.

When the health issue story first broke there were people saying some stories of marriage issues would come out eventually.

He better hope he didn't leave any golf clubs laying around the house...
Pigs be flying!

idochog

Quote from: NolanForAD on January 13, 2010, 10:19:09 am
Never underestimate the stupidity of Houston Nutt.

Actually one of the few smarts things he has done has hooked up w/ his pimp daddy Sexton
I love Jesus!

LRCentralTiger

Heard that last week but figured it was a Kiffin ploy. 

Porkem

I hear Gainesville is a great city to have sex in a restaurant.  Lexington, KY is a close second (just ask Rick Petino.)
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

scorekeeper

For some reason I didn't think he had a health issue when he stepped down a few weeks ago. I figured he was being an arse because he wasn't playing for the NC or he had marriage issues.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

EnemyOfMojo

Like I said when it broke, "priorities" and "faith" are always code words for: I was messing around.

secneahog

yep...i knew it..thats why he took that leave of absence...prolly hung out with tebow alot..at football players houses..and had girls around alot..and he got her number..and decided to hook up with her...and now shes wanting money or him step down or she will go public..and he wanted to put it on stress?  I SEE THE DANG STRESS NOW!....It all makes sence....thats why everybody was scratchin their heads when he stepped down..and still recruiting now...hes got the money to pay her.but hows he gonna explain a million dollars out of his bank account to his wife?  IT ALL MAKES SENCE!    this is what urban is going to do when the news breaks on espn  :puke:

and what is funny is all the fans that florida has..thinks their program is so much better than everybody else because of their christian values that tebow and urban has done the last cpl yrs...   haha
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

VegasHog

QuoteI always knew he and Tebow had something going on.

My thoughts exactly. Been thinking that for two years now.

kitarae

Quote from: NolanForAD on January 13, 2010, 10:07:33 am
I'll bet he wasn't stupid enough to send thousands of texts to her from a university phone.

he was at the Kentucky/Florida game last night and when ESPN showed him on camera he WAS texting...

MJ2

This makes a WHOLE lot more sense than the "health" issues.   Bet he goes "hiking the Appalachian trail" to clear his mind.

D-1 coach = huge ego

Young babe= ego stroker

Getting caught by momma= lots of lost $'s

I think there's a Tiger in this Gator's tank.

HogInThaGrove

Man, he will do anything to stay in the news these days.

Calling All Hogs

How did the story break? Is Urban friends with Charlie Weis?

Hogeration

Wondering about this.  I heard UM's wife state that UM would not change his mind about retirement because it was best for his health and for "us."  That was the day he announced his retirement and the day before he changed his mind. 

SamBuckhart

He is so dead pan serious. I can't imagine his transformation to Buddy Love.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

heathtits

Quote from: SamBuckheart on January 13, 2010, 12:17:46 pm
He is so dead pan serious. I can't imagine his transformation to Buddy Love.

Could you with Tiger?