Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bowl practice today?

Started by tannerstahl, December 22, 2015, 08:03:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerstahl

Hey guys, we're home for the holidays from South Georgia, I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a bowl practice today? We'll be there for the basketball game tonight! Thanks for your help! Go hogs!!
i love the hogs....so very very much

FANONTHEHILL

There is practice today, but not open to the public.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

tannerstahl

Thanks! I'll have to go into stalker mode and hang out by the front door and wait for them to leave to get pictures lol
i love the hogs....so very very much

woodrow hog call

There are a few posters in another thread that can tell you who does the best, even without seeing practice. Maybe they will give us a report.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

FANONTHEHILL

The team is attending the basketball game as a group tonight.  Before or during the game might  be a chance to get pictures and autographs.  They will have a 3pt contest to determine who will represent the team vs K-State in a 3pt contest during the  Grizzlies/Heat game on the 29th while they're in Memphis.   
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Tyro3

There is a thread right below this one that has Liberty bowl three point contest that turned into a slam dunk contest, video is awesome.