Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who all will be changing their season predictions based on what you saw today?

Started by Hook 'em Hogs, August 31, 2013, 06:22:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLHog

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoggycronopolis on September 01, 2013, 08:27:50 am
I totally agree.. Rutgers has some real talent on offense. Defense.....meh. that being said, if our defense can play like they did in the second half yesterday, I think we can win by 10.

Agreed. Rutgers just gave up 52 points to Fresno State so they don't have much defense. They say a team makes it's greatest improvement between the first and second game. If that holds true for the Hogs, Rutgers will be lucky if they can stay within 21 points of them.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Chief Mac

Quote from: razorjack12 on August 31, 2013, 06:26:56 pm
I was thinking 4-5 wins this year.   Now I am thinking 5 or 6.   Rutgers is the most important game on our schedule.

So tell me Nostradamus, what flaws in the team that you identified prior to yesterday's game, lead you to only 5-6 wins?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Quote from: poloprince on September 01, 2013, 08:31:14 am
A win versus Louisiana is nothing to get up in arms about. The first four games were supposed to be guaranteed wins.

As they were last year as well eeyore
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

jkstock04

I still say 6 wins and a lower teir bowl will be a great accomplishment. Lots of positives to take away from this game though.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 01, 2013, 08:42:51 am
So tell me Nostradamus, what flaws in the team that you identified prior to yesterday's game, lead you to only 5-6 wins?
LOL Chris. BTW, how many wins are you now predicting after the ULL game?

" GO HOGS "

razorjack12

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 01, 2013, 08:42:51 am
The schedule and lack of experience at skill positions.  We looked much better against ULL than I anticipated, but we still have a long season ahead of us.   

coastalrazorback

Based on not only our performance, but the performance I saw from our opponents, I am bumping us from 4-6 wins to 6-7 wins.

jjdlc

I said 7-5, and I'll stick to that.  The schedule is brutal or I'd say 8 or 9 wins.  I think we win the bowl game too, so 8-5 overall. 

I said 6-6 and was never sure where we would get 2 of those.  I now believe we can find 2 SEC wins and maaaaaybeeeeee a 3rd.  Of course, there is always a team or 2 or 3 that suffers with injuries, suspenisons and flukes.  If luck smiles on us, our win total will go up. 

Our team doesn't look to be stocked with head cases, out of condition losers or trouble makers and that should help over a season.

Bowfishinghogfan

Read through all these predictions. Never one word about lack of talent, rebuilding, or it will be 2-3 years. So the argument doesn't hold water today if it didn't all summer and through the first 3 games!