Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey sources, did Kiffin pass the vetting process?

Started by checkraiser88, December 03, 2017, 05:56:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

I'm wondering why his name is not being brought up by the media people? I see his name all the time on here that's for sure.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 03, 2017, 05:56:22 pm
I'm wondering why his name is not being brought up by the media people? I see his name all the time on here that's for sure.
He's a yes for JCP but a no for the BOT. Best available coach in my assessment and it's not even close.

Kevin

The bot has done crap since demanding Long be fired. The need to go back to sleep
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

King Kong

hobhog

Nope. They found out he has the personality of a 12 year old. Move on.

Mellon Collie

Kiffin does not need to pass a vetting process.  Kiffin IS the vetting process.

oldman1015

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 03, 2017, 05:59:07 pm
He's a yes for JCP but a no for the BOT. Best available coach in my assessment and it's not even close.
Fact or a guess?
Arkansas, the left lane state.

JONAS

Quote from: Kevin on December 03, 2017, 06:00:34 pm
The bot has done crap since demanding Long be fired. The need to go back to sleep

Yep.

jrulz83

Quote from: hobhog on December 03, 2017, 06:01:36 pm

Yeah, giving credit to your team as champions when the article has your name in the title really sounds like a 12 year old.

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/937098807636094977?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 03, 2017, 06:04:58 pm
Fact or a guess?
Not a guess but not a fact. Disclaimer: No first hand source just read it several places including here by reputable poster. I will try to find it for you man.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: hobhog on December 03, 2017, 06:01:36 pm
False narrative. Admit you haven't followed him at all this year outside of a few tweets that you disliked but recruits LOVED.

fishes2000

So what if the new ad we hire supposedly tomorrow wants Kiffin. How much say will the bot have then? What if the new ad doesn't want Norvel or Smith? I thought jcp said she was hiring the coach.