Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Frazier just committed to Bama

Started by JBoroHog, November 23, 2013, 07:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 23, 2013, 07:34:20 pm
I keep hoping this nightmare will end, but it keeps getting worse and worse.since the day Bobby was fired. it's been one bad thing after the other.
think he would have come to Arkansas if Bobby were still the coach.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: AuburnsBack on November 23, 2013, 08:17:57 pm
You would still have to deal with Gus, Les, Sumlin (if he stays), & Freeze. All of these teams will finish top 10 in recruiting this year with the exception of Ole Miss maybe which be top 15 for sure.

Can't imagine Arkansas fans current plight.

You can't imagine? So you were not an auburn fan last year?

Hawgon

Next year actually has the potential to be worse than this year.  And actually, with the schedule we have, we could be a good deal improved and not see much, if any improvement in the win/loss column.

SpanHog

That's the "it's not you, it's me but I hope we can still be friends" kind of bullcrap.
To hell with him and Alabama, Go  :razorback:  :razorback: :razorback:
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

ricepig

Um, the coaching staff was told last week by his Momma, so they knew.

Scuderia

Oliver

AuburnsBack

Quote from: hoglady on November 23, 2013, 08:20:22 pm
What are you here for?

Entertainment...and to answer any questions you might have about the "about to be #4 ranked Auburn Tigers"

RollHogTide

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 08:33:10 pm
I thought about that this afternoon. Four of the six teams in the SEC West are ranked in the Top 25 this week - including two who entered today playing .500 football in conference play.

Excellent point - SEC-W standing as of now (there will be some shakeup after today) - five teams in the Top-25.

Alabama -1
Auburn - 6
aTm - 12
LSU - 22
Ole Miss - 24

ricepig

Scuderia

Said he wanted to play for the school with the best coaches and resources.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

WilsonHog

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 23, 2013, 08:55:08 pm
Excellent point - SEC-W standing as of now (there will be some shakeup after today) - five teams in the Top-25.

Alabama -1
Auburn - 6
aTm - 12
LSU - 22
Ole Miss - 24

It is clearly possible to have a damn fine football team and be in the middle of the pack in the SEC.

Scuderia

AuburnsBack

Quote from: greasy_corner on November 23, 2013, 08:25:45 pm
Can't remember last year tigger?  Barner fan my ass.

Sure can but knew we'd have a new coaching staff this year so that helped a little. I personally thought and hoped it would be Gus but had no idea we'd be sitting where we are currently. Definitely feel optimistic about competing for the SEC every year as long as Gus is our coach.

JackTNHogfan

What a poor excuse for an Arkansas kid.  He just wants to go to a winning school.  In my book, that makes him a loser. 

Sarcasm off.

I'm a hog fan through and through and would have chosen the hogs if God asked me not to.  However, many people aren't that way.  They want to win and be successful.  We don't have that at Arkansas anymore.  Can't blame him one bit.  There is probably more to follow.

cypert2

Swinging on the two and the four.

Scuderia

I can't fault him either.   It's not like we have locked our borders in the past. 

ricepig

Quote from: Scuderia on November 23, 2013, 08:56:04 pm
Said he wanted to play for the school with the best coaches and resources.

Did you say re$ource$? We've got to get us some agents working for us, it's killing us in recruiting.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

RedRock

I hope BB gives him the finger when Saban leaves after this season.

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

RollHogTide

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 08:57:55 pm
It is clearly possible to have a damn fine football team and be in the middle of the pack in the SEC.

And that's the problem with playing in the SEC-W.  Lose 1 conference game and you won't win the division, lose 2 and you're out of the race, lose 3 and you are middle of the pack.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Scuderia on November 23, 2013, 08:57:56 pm
Sorry..... I didn't see it posted.

Don't worry about it.  We're all a little frustrated today.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

pfrg999

Then his name should be moved to SEC and there you go.. Josh who.. CBB couldn't land him.. Have a nice career.. Good bye...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

AuburnsBack

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on November 23, 2013, 08:38:05 pm
You can't imagine? So you were not an auburn fan last year?

Yes but as I just mentioned, there was hope (like y'all had at the beginning of the season) and that hope as turned into joy. That joy looks to be sustainable as long as Gus is our head coach.

ricepig

Quote from: AuburnsBack on November 23, 2013, 09:05:48 pm
Yes but as I just mentioned, there was hope (like y'all had at the beginning of the season) and that hope as turned into joy. That joy looks to be sustainable as long as Gus is our head coach.

Well, just take your happy little ass back there.

RedRock

Now CBB needs to go into Alabama and return the favor...get the checkbook out.

HoggyCat

Quote from: cowboy_hawg on November 23, 2013, 07:19:18 pm
NOPE, no support while in an Alabama uni!!!!

I still don't support Keef. You become a traitor, you're dead to me.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

pfrg999

Quote from: RedRock on November 23, 2013, 09:03:38 pm
I hope BB gives him the finger when Saban leaves after this season.
CBB can't win an SEC game, He is in NO position to be spiteful to a legit recruit.. Maybe this this loss the final straw, and this loss was all on the coaches!!.. Longest losing steak in the History of Razorback Football!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogarusa

Best of luck to him.  Pretty easy decision if your goal is to compete for national titles and play in the NFL. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

passinghog

That tweet was comical, to say the least.

3kgthog

Quote from: RedRock on November 23, 2013, 09:08:34 pm
Now CBB needs to go into Alabama and return the favor...get the checkbook out.

They can easily outbid us. Contrary to popular belief, none of the Walmart heirs give two craps about Arkansas athletics.

CDBHawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 08:08:20 pm
Alabama and Saban pretty much get who they want.

Alabama will stop winning the SEC West when Saban decides the whole thing bores him enough to go somewhere else.

This.

Melorock089

Can't blame him for picking Bama. My only problem is that he wants to "rep Arkansas in Alabama". That's absurd. There's going to be no "repping" because he's not one of us anymore. I hope he understands that.

jswineberiaskirk

Quote from: TeufelHog on November 23, 2013, 08:24:03 pm
Another questionable decision by an Arkansas prepster.  You could possibly be starting next year in an up an coming program, but you choose the top program in the nation to go "redshirt/possibly grey shirt/sit the bench. 

Why would we "pull for you at Bama?"  You just "dissed" your home State?  Good luck to you.  You and Tenpenny enjoy your conversations on the sideline for at least the next two years.

Yes they can weep into their NC rings. 'up and coming".... really?

elksnort

Quote from: lowberh on November 23, 2013, 09:12:04 pm
Best of luck to him.  Pretty easy decision if your goal is to compete for national titles and play in the NFL. 
if you're any good or good enough you will play for the NFL regardless of where you go to school.

jswineberiaskirk

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 08:57:55 pm

true. one could even be third ranked in the country and that wouldn't be enough for some.

TUSKEM_ALL

Quote from: hoglady on November 23, 2013, 08:05:43 pm
This kid has NFL potential.
The Arkansas program is just a complete dumpster fire - it really is.
After today's game - even the staunchest Beliema supporters are losing faith.
Beliema nor his staff have accomplished anything this year for fans or recruits to hang their hat on - nothing.
As much as I love the Hogs - I can see some of these better kids turning away from a program that can't win an SEC game.  We really needed to win that game today.
It's like asking a kid to choose Kentucky over Alabama. We are now the Kentucky of the West.
Laughing stock of the SEC, we really are at this point  :( :puke:

TUSKEM_ALL

Quote from: lowberh on November 23, 2013, 09:12:04 pm
I wont support him either, but the kid has to look at his future and his best road to rings and a NFL tax bracket is bama, simple, want to keep recruits = win a few games. Go 0-8 in sec and gonna be hard climb back outta that hole

Mr. Blonde

Quote from: jswineberiaskirk on November 23, 2013, 09:29:16 pm
true. one could even be third ranked in the country and that wouldn't be enough for some.

..not to mention cotton bowl wins against 'lowly' kansas state. 

Throw that A

Vandy just beat UT and are 7-4.

#karma

Pig In The City

I don't think you can really blame him for picking a great, stable program.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Chris D on November 23, 2013, 07:50:35 pm
Uh no.

If that is a dig towards us, then I hope he turns out like the other Frazier that plays for Auburn.

I hope he realizes that he will get no love from Arkansasans if he ever moves back. 

He could probably get a gig as a color commentator with Chuck.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

(notOM)Rebel123

He didn't pick Bama based on today's game. Good luck to him. Hope he doesn't get "Philon-ed" on signing day. Just kidding. Ha!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

razorson

Quote from: ICEman on November 23, 2013, 07:18:57 pm
Mr. Frazier, when you dis your home state for another, you can consider it a divorce.
Yea, but we'll hire you to do color on our games when your done @ Al. :-[

Hogarusa

Quote from: elksnort on November 23, 2013, 09:26:59 pm
if you're any good or good enough you will play for the NFL regardless of where you go to school.

So why not go to the best football team in the country and provide yourself with the best path.  I root for all Arkansas kids to have success, its silly to fault someone for not going to your favorite team
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

cpohog

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 07:13:01 pm
@HImagazine: RT @JoshuaFrazier99: "Ok Arkansas I'm sorry but I've decided Alabama. I hope u will still support me when I go rep Arkansas in Alabama."

Got news for ya kid....you are not rep Arkansas in Alabama......You rep Alabama in Alabama.

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

TUSKEM_ALL

Quote from: cpohog on November 23, 2013, 10:03:14 pm
Got news for ya kid....you are not rep Arkansas in Alabama......You rep Alabama in Alabama.

Yup, cause when hes out on the field in a bama uniform, he might as well been born there far as i'm concerned.

Dark Helmet Hog

I wish Josh the best, but I hope Bama's  D plays like Harber's did this year.