Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boise St.

Started by HogDawg24, December 31, 2014, 03:20:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogDawg24

Please explain to this uneducated alcoholic who doesn't trust chicks how the hell THIS YEAR's Boise St. team is in the New Year's Six Fiesta Bowl? Thanks Amigos

RussVegas Hawg

Highest ranked non power 5 team I believe

dhornjr1

I could explain it to you, but I would need charts, slides, and a potato-powered clock.

MojoHog

Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on December 31, 2014, 03:21:30 pm
Highest ranked non power 5 team I believe

Correct. Will happen every year too. Unless there is no non-Power 5 ranked.
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

HogDawg24

Appreciate it. I did learn something today. Back to the bottle. Go Hogs! F U Texas!!!

ricepig

Quote from: HogDawg24 on December 31, 2014, 03:20:24 pm
Please explain to this uneducated alcoholic who doesn't trust chicks how the hell THIS YEAR's Boise St. team is in the New Year's Six Fiesta Bowl? Thanks Amigos

I think the better question is, why in the hell is Arizona in it?

Hogarusa

Could be that they are a very good team.  Dont let their conference knock how great they really are
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

passinghog

Arizona's defense stinks. If I was an AD and Boise wanted to schedule a game, I'd be like, "sure, we'll play you in week 5," and not a week sooner. I wouldn't give them the advantage of making their game against my team their super bowl unless forced to, aka today's game.

The Hawg Marshal

Arizona probably wishes Boise wasn't there.

Hogarusa

Quote from: Showtimehog on December 31, 2014, 03:56:18 pm
Arizona's defense stinks. If I was an AD and Boise wanted to schedule a game, I'd be like, "sure, we'll play you in week 5," and not a week sooner. I wouldn't give them the advantage of making their game against my team their super bowl unless forced to, aka today's game.

Sounds like a scared AD.  Boise has done it enough over the past 10 years that beating the P5 teams on their schedule isnt all that big of a deal to them.  Why isnt today's game a Super Bowl for Arizona?  How often are they playing in Fiesta Bowl type bowl games?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

passinghog

Quote from: Hogarusa on December 31, 2014, 03:59:35 pm
Sounds like a scared AD.  Boise has done it enough over the past 10 years that beating the P5 teams on their schedule isnt all that big of a deal to them.  Why isnt today's game a Super Bowl for Arizona?  How often are they playing in Fiesta Bowl type bowl games?

BS! Were Florida State or Miami scared when they played against each other in mid October every year before they joined the same conference? Uh, no. If they can play you in week 1, they can play in week 5. Home or away.

razorbackkid

If you don't trust chicks you are not uneducated.   :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.