Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Injury report

Started by island hog, December 31, 2014, 10:52:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

island hog

I was at the game and believe it was Winston who was taken off the field with what looked like a knee injury. Didn't look good...there were also several shoulder / collerbone injuries it looked like too.  Could have just been stingers but haven't read or heard about any updates.  Anyone, anyone? 

hoggusamoungus

Injury report
Multiple players from both teams went down with injuries, although none of the ones suffered by Razorbacks appeared to be serious.
Arkansas Coach Bret Bielema said defensive end Mitchell Loewen came off the field with a shoulder that popped out of its socket, and Loewen will undergo surgery next week. Defensive end JaMichael Winston did not return after a second-quarter injury that Bielema called a strained quad muscle.
Arkansas' Jared Collins, Denver Kirkland and Mitch Smothers all missed time after going down with injuries. Smothers returned at center after giving way to freshman Frank Ragnow for a series and a half. The injuries and status of Collins and Kirkland have not been updated.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on December 31, 2014, 10:57:35 am
Injury report
Multiple players from both teams went down with injuries, although none of the ones suffered by Razorbacks appeared to be serious.
Arkansas Coach Bret Bielema said defensive end Mitchell Loewen came off the field with a shoulder that popped out of its socket, and Loewen will undergo surgery next week. Defensive end JaMichael Winston did not return after a second-quarter injury that Bielema called a strained quad muscle.
Arkansas' Jared Collins, Denver Kirkland and Mitch Smothers all missed time after going down with injuries. Smothers returned at center after giving way to freshman Frank Ragnow for a series and a half. The injuries and status of Collins and Kirkland have not been updated.

Kirkland came back in after leaving the game.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

regi

I am sure anybody injured will be ready to go for the next game....