Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs replay

Started by ErykofArkansas, December 31, 2014, 10:30:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ErykofArkansas

Hey guys question. Does anyone know when they might replay the game with Texas?   Trying to find a replay for my grandfather.  He missed the game due to being in hospital.  And was wondering if anyone knew a time or channel if it was going to be replayed soon.   Thanks

hogsanity

I think it is on the Longhorn Network today at 3pm, if you get that channel.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogsanity on December 31, 2014, 10:31:47 am
I think it is on the Longhorn Network today at 3pm, if you get that channel.
lol, they trying to expand viewership? Lol. I actually watched part of the game on LN, was very amusing. The announcers get so depressed.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ErykofArkansas

I'm pretty sure he has local cable.  Resort cable if anyone knows it.   Has the sec network but don't think he has LHN.   

SoCal Hog

It is also available on Youtube and you can avoid the Longhorn Network announcers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCGmbGQQPt4
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

hogsanity

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 31, 2014, 10:34:51 am
lol, they trying to expand viewership? Lol. I actually watched part of the game on LN, was very amusing. The announcers get so depressed.

Their post game show was somber, to say the least, but I actually thought they were pretty fair in their analysis. Said TX players have go to stop with the mentality of " i am from Texas bow to me " ( paraphrased there ). They also were very complimentary of the Hogs. Said it was obvious the Hog coaches had broken down tons of tape and new exactly how to neutralize the Horns on both sides of the ball.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

paul hog

The SEC Network will replay the Texas Bowl on January 7th at 4 AM.

ricepig

Quote from: paul hog on December 31, 2014, 11:22:10 am

That works well in Bangkok!

younghog

Quote from: ricepig on December 31, 2014, 11:39:15 am
That works well in Bangkok!

yep AND THATS HD..

screw the LH network in SD
GO HOGS

oldbear

ErykofArkansas

Quote from: paul hog on December 31, 2014, 11:22:10 am

Thanks Paul.  I'm going to set record now.  Much appreciated