Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching the Stanford/Maryland bowl game

Started by Albert Einswine, December 30, 2014, 11:08:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

The referee sounds like an Obama impersonator, it's uncanny. I know this is completely non Razorback related, but I'm somewhat under the influence of an outstanding brew and I don't care. lol
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

ronmahony

Man that McCafferty(sp) kid is something else. Runs, catches passes, returns kick offs and punts, is on the kick off team, and runs the wild cat. Not bad for a true freshman.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

EastexHawg

Watching that game is an example of cruel and unusual punishment.

GB-Razorback

The best part of this game was the singing chicken commercials.  And they were bad, really bad.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 30, 2014, 11:08:35 pm
The referee sounds like an Obama impersonator, it's uncanny. I know this is completely non Razorback related, but I'm somewhat under the influence of an outstanding brew and I don't care. lol

...an outstanding brew?  I like it, LOL