Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow Louisville receivers

Started by North hog, December 30, 2014, 06:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

North hog

Can catch.  Geez, like stickem is on their hands. 

BadHog

And their QB can thread a needle
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

The_Bionic_Pig

That's their major focus 90% of practice (route/timing) kinda like saying Arkansas Offensive Line sure can run block.... :)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PonderinHog

HSVhogfan2

Louisville doesn't have a QB. They look good at times because of the system, but wouldn't be on AR two deep.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

hoglady

Didn't Louisville lose their Top 2 QB's to injury and the kid playing was #3?
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on December 30, 2014, 06:52:38 pm
Louisville doesn't have a QB. They look good at times because of the system, but wouldn't be on AR two deep.

True but reputition can be very, very effective...just ask Georgia Tech and their 2 & 3 Star recruits...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

North hog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on December 30, 2014, 06:49:59 pm
That's their major focus 90% of practice (route/timing) kinda like saying Arkansas Offensive Line sure can run block.... :)
good point.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on December 30, 2014, 07:01:16 pm
True but reputition can be very, very effective...just ask Georgia Tech and their 2 & 3 Star recruits...

No doubt. The system is geared toward precision to every detail, especially when it comes to route running and block schemes. It will make average look very good.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Pathogen

Quote from: BadHog on December 30, 2014, 06:06:18 pm
And their QB can thread a needle

And their defense gives up 20 points in the first half

XX

Quote from: Pathogen on December 30, 2014, 07:21:46 pm
As opposed to 38?
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

BadHog

Let's see....what was our half time score when we played Georgia?

BadHog

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on December 30, 2014, 06:52:38 pm

They have two that are injured.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Albert Einswine

Great, a thread with nominal Razorback fans slurping Bobby by taking shots at the Hogs.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

FATHAWG08

Yeah,Coach Strong left CBP loaded. Let's see what he does with his recruits in the long term? This will be by far the best defense he will have at Louisville.
I love off season Football!!

LAHogfan123

Sounds familar for a Petrino coached team.

Atlhogfan1

Petrino wr letting a ball go through his hands in a bowl looks familiar.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

XX

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 30, 2014, 07:48:21 pm
Petrino wr letting a ball go through his hands in a bowl looks familiar.
^^^This^^^

I'm gonna puke if Louisville stays in this game.  :puke:

Albert Einswine

UGA is physically dominating UL.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Pathogen

Quote from: BadHog on December 30, 2014, 07:25:41 pm
Let's see....what was our half time score when we played Georgia?

Our defense is a lot of Petrino recruits, Louisville is playing with mostly Strong's recruits, yet surrender 20 points in 2 quarters to a team that has no OC. That would not have happened had Strong still been there.  But don't let me interfere with your Petrino man crush.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Pathogen on December 30, 2014, 08:03:42 pm
Our defense is a lot of Petrino players, Louisville is playing with mostly Strong's players. 

But made Robb Smith and staff tough. The progression has been incredible.

XX

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 30, 2014, 08:02:20 pm
UGA is physically dominating UL.
They should be undefeated...they destroyed us.

Peter Porker

Typical Petrino team in a big game. The bread and butter doesn't show up.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: seXual cHOGolate on December 30, 2014, 08:05:58 pm
They should be undefeated...they destroyed us.

They had an unreal 2nd quarter, otherwise we did pretty well.

Bebop

I've seen Devante Parker play back when Strong was there. He will go in the first round. He is a great receiver, imo.

hogcard1964

Every throw from the Louisville QB Bolin is high.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Louisville needs to fire Jim Chaney

Danny J

Quote from: Pathogen on December 30, 2014, 08:03:42 pm
Our defense is a lot of Petrino recruits, Louisville is playing with mostly Strong's recruits, yet surrender 20 points in 2 quarters to a team that has no OC. That would not have happened had Strong still been there.  But don't let me interfere with your Petrino man crush.
Yep which leads to the logical conclusion it was not so much the players or the DC but the D that CBP wanted to run that was causing the issue. He would be better off to actually allow a DC to run his own scheme.

Pathogen

Quote from: Surfing8 on December 30, 2014, 08:12:12 pm
Amazing to see the Petrino butt-hurt is still so strong on here.  It's embarrassing really... kind of "can't get over the Ex-ish".

Very similar.  The scorned woman who spends the rest of her life obsessing over everything her ex is doing all the while imagining him to be all the more great with every year that passes.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Surfing8 on December 30, 2014, 08:12:12 pm
Amazing to see the Petrino butt-hurt is still so strong on here.  It's embarrassing really... kind of "can't get over the Ex-ish".

Not surprising I guess.

Not nearly as embarrassing as the Petrino butt kissing. The guy took a crap on our team, yet we still have fans that love him.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hoglady on December 30, 2014, 06:55:19 pm
Didn't Louisville lose their Top 2 QB's to injury and the kid playing was #3?

Like Ohio State?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pathogen

Quote from: Danny J on December 30, 2014, 08:13:15 pm
He would be better off to actually allow a DC to run his own scheme.

Will never happen.  75% of practice time/effort on a CBP is for the offense.  Defense gets the scraps.

HSVhogfan2

........ and a Petrino defense that can't get off the field on third down. Look at every loss at AR the last 3 years except the Sugar Bowl and that was the problem. Other teams convert 3rd and 7-9 all night.

Veni Sancte Spiritus