Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number of Hog Fans in Attendance Last Night

Started by TazorTusk, December 30, 2014, 01:20:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TazorTusk

Could not get a good idea from television.  What percentage of the crowd was for the Hogs?

How quickly did the Longhorn fans start heading for the exits?

Tazor

pigture perfect

I could see the first three levels well, and I believe it was about even. I couldn't see the 4th level. I started seeing a thinning out of burnt Sienna after the fumble in the end zone.

It was announced that it was the largest attended bowl game in Houston's history. That's pretty cool.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

KennyForAD

I wasn't there, but heard that we had larger crowd and that Texas fans cleared out in 4th quarter.

North hog

i was in AR end zone, stadium loosked even...tex fans started leaving 3rd qtr..

snoblind

One of my buddies that was there guessed 40% Hogs

popcornhog

Quote from: TazorTusk on December 30, 2014, 01:20:57 pm
Could not get a good idea from television.  What percentage of the crowd was for the Hogs?

How quickly did the Longhorn fans start heading for the exits?

Tazor

I was sitting in the Arkansas section so my perspective was likely skewed, but I'd say 60/40 in favor of the Horns.
WPS

Big Nasty 34

I say 45% tops, but very good showing. Lot of fun to see less burnt orange in the second half!

pigture perfect

It was more even than 45-55% maybe 48-52%. We got there earlier, yelled louder, and stayed longer.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Cardinal Browne

I was there and sitting upper level in the corner of the Arkansas side end zone... looked about 50/50 to me with the Hog fans definitely staying longer and being more engaged and supportive of our team.  Even saw Hog fans leaving a little bit early once we stopped them after our last score in the 4th quarter, with the confidence that the game was under control... hated the 8:00 p.m. start on a Monday night, but loved that we were the only game in that time slot...couldn't hurt with recruiting in Texas and throughout the country with the tail-whipping we put on the t-sips... :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

buldozer

I entered on the LH side and walked all the way around looking out at each section just before kickoff. The split was approximately 2/3 to our 1/3 but we were 3 times as loud. They really started leaving at half time and almost all of the LH fans were gone by the end of the 3rd qrtr.